Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrispy

Need Help In Home Theatre System Set Up!

Think those that went to KEC knows the stuff. :bow:

In any case, I have not bought my stuff, just bought along my floor plans and discuss with Clarance in detail on all reno stuff and rack dimensions. Once I confirmed my carpentry color I will go back to KEC.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes bought 605 but got option to upgrade.

:)

Upgrade to wat? The 606? Heard it coming soon, im looking at the yammy rx v663, its swee swee bo chao zhui for a budget future proof amp. its like a 605 of 2008 imo

Upgrade to wat? The 606? Heard it coming soon, im looking at the yammy rx v663, its swee swee bo chao zhui for a budget future proof amp. its like a 605 of 2008 imo

Yammy 663 in Spore already meh? What's the price, anyone knows?

Cheers

Vince

Not yet, but eagerly waiting for it...

Your wish come true. Yammy 663 is in town, retailing between $800-835. Only silver color available. Already ordered to replace my Denon 1908.

Cheers

all, thanks for the good information...i have visited KEC and bought the optional upgrade to onkyo and recently...just for all information, the onkyo site have updated with the new 606!

more HDMI plug and step up....

anyone been to KEC to check the price remains constant? Thx

Just for information, I have just gone to KEC to double confirmed my orders and bought other stuff.

The Onkyo 606 is out and those that haven't received their receivers will get the new model as the price is the SAME!! Yeah...made my day.

Just for information, I have just gone to KEC to double confirmed my orders and bought other stuff.

The Onkyo 606 is out and those that haven't received their receivers will get the new model as the price is the SAME!! Yeah...made my day.

Hi, can I ask how much is the Onkyo 606?