Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

S**less Marriage

into FS only last year?

before that, he doesnt want to have bb?

ok la, if you say they planned not to have bb too fast for the 1st 2yrs...

but for the 3rd year, and he is into FS Bazi, i would suspect that, he found out / realised that this wife de bazi not really 'suit' him...?

sigh~~~

if he is really a MCP, with or without FS/Bazi, he is still a MCP...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Maybe the friend does not turn him on ? Has the threadstarter ever listened to the husband's story before putting all the blame on him ? Seems to me one sided story all along or maybe threadstarter herself has hidden agenda's ? this is merely a tale where the husband did not consumate their marriage, what biz of threadstarter to interfere in their pte lives ?

One is always innocent unless proven otherwise....

Just my 2c of thoughts

into FS only last year?

before that, he doesnt want to have bb?

ok la, if you say they planned not to have bb too fast for the 1st 2yrs...

but for the 3rd year, and he is into FS Bazi, i would suspect that, he found out / realised that this wife de bazi not really 'suit' him...?

hmm what is FS?

wow, after reading. the issue seems to be near the verge liao. if so, only left the ultimate test. get the galfriend to time herself and comeout of the FIL room a couple of times whenever the husband reach home,sit closer to the FIL when watching tv together in hall. or do anything that invloves the FIL more then the husband eg; tabao nice food for him forgetting bout the husband. if the husband never confront her about getting to close to his dad. can 100% say he is gay and dont love her at all. cos 0% jealousy.

still thinks his gay or those that perfer 'sisters' type. 8|

Sigh I pity ur friend, Let ME SATISFY HER since her husband don't appreciate her!

Oops...forgot I married liao...

Ur friend should make a stand about the issue, or she'll probably gonna regret wasting her best years down the road.