Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

S**less Marriage

that makes 2 of us.. lol...

that thought did cross my mind too.

*pardon me for having such thoughts too*

Maybe now explains "Why the earlier posting of sad expression hippo with a physical limitation in figure." Let us not drill and allow the thoughs to go wild.

Bless the man and woman.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
that makes 2 of us.. lol...

that thought did cross my mind too.

*pardon me for having such thoughts too*

Hmm.. If he really knows that he has those things, meaning he muz had took a test before.. Surely his wife will have seen it before?

Such things are pretty hard to hide..

it could be due to a hosts of reasons

from sexually transmittable diseases, to Erectile Dysfunction, to personal bad experience

all we can do is guess but most important thing is to provide support to the person who needs it :)

One thing for sure, her HB not gay.....not hving affair.....just v engrossed with FS and

Bazi thing....

Any comments? I just could not find any reason for this kinda of marriage! Really absurb!

Hw do we knw he is not gay? Is he using this marriage to cover his indentity?? :jawdrop:

I have heard some couple practise "NO S,E,X MARRIAGE" or veri few times in a year mostly is due to their religious cos they think S.E.X is dirty.

that much i agree. Well... see u guys later, i'm off to see the doc, have been sick the past week. still haven't recovered.. really wanna go back to work.. sigh.. boss prolly thinking i'm twanging my life away..

Take care Bro. !!

Hw do we knw he is not gay? Is he using this marriage to cover his indentity?? :jawdrop:

I have heard some couple practise "NO S,E,X MARRIAGE" or veri few times in a year mostly is due to their religious cos they think S.E.X is dirty.

Take care Bro. !!

Haven't heard of that but the lack of sexual activity is a mitigating catalyst for infidelity. My apologies if this sounds, chauvintistic. Its not meant to be. I wonder if anyone agree or disagree.

Cantona, thanks bro, doc gave another 2 day MC.. lol.. wife isn't happy though.. thinks i'm enjoying at home..

yes i've heard that too

in fact quite a number of catholic couples practice celibacy for a myriad of reasons

not wanting more children can be one of them too !!

IMPOTENT

IMPOTENT can masterbate meh??? Dun tink so ba!

Hmm.. If he really knows that he has those things, meaning he muz had took a test before.. Surely his wife will have seen it before?

Such things are pretty hard to hide..

Please!!!! He is a pretty secretive guy.......FYI, my fren till now dun even noe his salary and bonus....he

keep everything from her...EVEN hi passbook is keep under lock and key!

They dun even hv a joint account lor....

it could be due to a hosts of reasons

from sexually transmittable diseases, to Erectile Dysfunction, to personal bad experience

all we can do is guess but most important thing is to provide support to the person who needs it :jawdrop:

Ya, I really hope I can give her adequate support!

yes i've heard that too

in fact quite a number of catholic couples practice celibacy for a myriad of reasons

not wanting more children can be one of them too :yamseng:

The guy is a buddhist!

IMPOTENT can masterbate meh??? Dun tink so ba!

Please!:jawdrop:! He is a pretty secretive guy.......FYI, my fren till now dun even noe his salary and bonus....he

keep everything from her...EVEN hi passbook is keep under lock and key!

They dun even hv a joint account lor....

Ya, I really hope I can give her adequate support!

The guy is a buddhist!

What? It sounds like your friend knows nothing much about him.. !! It puzzled me why they even bother to get married in the 1st place.. The guys is just plain selfish.. God bless your friend..

ok, to clarify, catholism does not perceive sex as "dirty". In fact, it is acknowledged as part of marriage.

By right, (yes, by right), the use of contraceptives are not allowed. Natural family planning method is encouraged.

Whatever the reasons are, the husband should really just sit down to discuss with his wife. If it's seriously health related issues, I am sure they can work it out somehow. It is precisely the fact that he doesnt give a s*** about her feelings, that is selfish part.

eh sorry if i caused any misunderstanding

what i meant was there are the rare few catholic couples who practiced celibacy as a mean of family planning

think only cults will advocate sex as dirty? :lol:

What? It sounds like your friend knows nothing much about him.. :dunno: It puzzled me why they even bother to get married in the 1st place.. The guys is just plain selfish.. God bless your friend..

Ya lor....I really pity her, its like living with a stranger in a hse....somemore, they dun hv a hse of their

own....

Ya lor....I really pity her, its like living with a stranger in a hse....somemore, they dun hv a hse of their

own....

I guess we can't really do anything much.. The best you can do is, listen if she needs someone to confide to.. Is she very giving to her husband? If yes, the husband might had just took her for granted..

Anyway, she is staying with her in-laws or her own parents? If she try to talk to her in-laws, will it help?

eh sorry if i caused any misunderstanding

what i meant was there are the rare few catholic couples who practiced celibacy as a mean of family planning

think only cults will advocate sex as dirty? :dancingqueen:

haha no worries. think you mean the same thing - natural family planning (commonly known as NFP). :unsure:

Dun tink counselling will help cos he is SUPER MCP....

And it will be terrible if her HB noes we noes...

Nope....when they are dating, he is not into FS and Bazi thing yet....

The interest is oni developed this year...

First 2 year not hving S** with my fren is he dun wanna hv baby yet....and

scared my fren pain lor....which is crap la...

Fyi....his HB's health no problem cos my fren ever caught him masterbate before....

So wats the problem?

Confirm? I tort annulment only take place within the 1st year of marriage?

I dun tink counselling will happen to them...esp the HB.

can't help but kpo ovr this thread.... me vy kpo...

from your descriptions and if all is true according to what your frend had told you, this is my guess...

1) like some forumers here say, he might hv some health problems, STD, which he doesn't want 2nd soul to know so don't want to hv sex.

2) to say he don't hv desires, den how cum he masterbate? this shows he has desires. and even if he has hormonal changes, there are other symptoms that will show up, etc. great loss of hair, loss of interest in other activities, eg. work, hobby, etc. but not in this case as he still obessed with FS and bazi study which goes to show too much enthusiatic ovr it.

3) all points to the fact that he may be gay. gay guys can be the female type or male type, meaning when 2 guys who are gay, 1 is the man role and the other is the woman role. and most of these ppl don't like to get involve with girls. they married for the sake of marriage, able to answer to their family coz they conceal their actual likings from their families. only gays hv such strong rejection towards girls, most of them don't like to hv sex with girls but like to hv sex with guys. they are able to conceal the likings vy well until the day either they cannot take it anymore and want to stay with the guy that they love or can't take the normal man & wife marriage anymore.

the advise is to go for counselling 1st, and let your frend open up her heart and telling the counsellor that its alright that if he's a gay and she can accept that (provided she want him to acknoledge infront of a qualified person who can help to file a report if she wants to annul the marriage or file for divorce). for a marriage without sex, there must be proof and that means to go for medical checkup by appointed doctors, obtain a medical report and file for annulment since they had not hv any sex since marriage. if not, this can be use as a divorce reason also.

men (including women) are born to like to engage in sexual activities juz that due to society constraints, they are controlled. sex is men's 2nd nature and there's nothing to be shy or ashame of coz its juz like you need to drink, eat, sleep, ****, etc.

if this man doesn't hv any medical, health or physical problem, then he should go for counselling or see a doctor.

juz my 2 cents...

I guess we can't really do anything much.. The best you can do is, listen if she needs someone to confide to.. Is she very giving to her husband? If yes, the husband might had just took her for granted..

Anyway, she is staying with her in-laws or her own parents? If she try to talk to her in-laws, will it help?

She is staying with father in law as her HB's parents divorced long time ago....

How to bring up such subject to FIL?

can't help but kpo ovr this thread.... me vy kpo...

from your descriptions and if all is true according to what your frend had told you, this is my guess...

1) like some forumers here say, he might hv some health problems, STD, which he doesn't want 2nd soul to know so don't want to hv sex.

2) to say he don't hv desires, den how cum he masterbate? this shows he has desires. and even if he has hormonal changes, there are other symptoms that will show up, etc. great loss of hair, loss of interest in other activities, eg. work, hobby, etc. but not in this case as he still obessed with FS and bazi study which goes to show too much enthusiatic ovr it.

3) all points to the fact that he may be gay. gay guys can be the female type or male type, meaning when 2 guys who are gay, 1 is the man role and the other is the woman role. and most of these ppl don't like to get involve with girls. they married for the sake of marriage, able to answer to their family coz they conceal their actual likings from their families. only gays hv such strong rejection towards girls, most of them don't like to hv sex with girls but like to hv sex with guys. they are able to conceal the likings vy well until the day either they cannot take it anymore and want to stay with the guy that they love or can't take the normal man & wife marriage anymore.

the advise is to go for counselling 1st, and let your frend open up her heart and telling the counsellor that its alright that if he's a gay and she can accept that (provided she want him to acknoledge infront of a qualified person who can help to file a report if she wants to annul the marriage or file for divorce). for a marriage without sex, there must be proof and that means to go for medical checkup by appointed doctors, obtain a medical report and file for annulment since they had not hv any sex since marriage. if not, this can be use as a divorce reason also.

men (including women) are born to like to engage in sexual activities juz that due to society constraints, they are controlled. sex is men's 2nd nature and there's nothing to be shy or ashame of coz its juz like you need to drink, eat, sleep, ****, etc.

if this man doesn't hv any medical, health or physical problem, then he should go for counselling or see a doctor.

juz my 2 cents...

Leen, thanks for highlighting the possibilities....

Bt there is no way we can tell the guy cos we cannot let him noe that actually some of us

actually noes their problems. And the problem wif my fren is she is not open to problems...

I somehow feel tat there is communication plm wif 2 of them....

Bt we cannot interfere cos this is strictly their own plm and not nice for us to poke into their affair.

I guess I hv to ask my fren go for counselling first.....Then mabbe she will be more open to

the discussion with her HB....

I am worried for her these few days cos after the msn-ing, she never reply to my e-mails nor

sms....hope she is fine!