Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

S**less Marriage

Errmm.. Pardon me, but what is a hippo? :jammin:

The beauty and the hippo. So now you know what is hippo and who is the hippo?

Hippopotamus-polka-early1850s.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I don't understand some poeple. Married yet selffish. 误人误己

Yes, SELFISH is the word....and I dun understand y he get married in the 1st place?

He is ruining a woman's life man!

I'm sorry, just a wierd thought.. maybe the guy has got some "health problem" so he doesn't want to make love.. in fear that it could pass on..

all in all, no point lambasting the guy when we really don't know the story..

Yes, SELFISH is the word....and I dun understand y he get married in the 1st place?

He is ruining a woman's life man!

But I thought all guys have desires? I mean, it's all human nature.. How can he resist his wife? It just doesn't make sense..

I'm sorry, just a wierd thought.. maybe the guy has got some "health problem" so he doesn't want to make love.. in fear that it could pass on..

Totally agree. Just have another look at the hippo and beauty picture, really sympathyy on hippo's size and and helpless expression he had. So if got hair who wants to be a monk, there must be some hidden stories behind. Know yourself and engage only when you are ready.

But I thought all guys have desires? I mean, it's all human nature.. How can he resist his wife? It just doesn't make sense..

Same sentiments! Though I m not a guy....I am sure a guy very difficult to withhold

their desires!!!

Same sentiments! Though I m not a guy....I am sure a guy very difficult to withhold

their desires!!!

It's not difficult, it's totally impossible!! Especially if the person you love is sleeping beside you everyday.. And for a whole of 3 years! I really don't know what to think.. !!

Totally agree. Just have another look at the hippo and beauty picture, really sympathyy on hippo's size and and helpless expression he had. So if got hair who wants to be a monk, there must be some hidden stories behind. Know yourself and engage only when you are ready.

that much i agree. Well... see u guys later, i'm off to see the doc, have been sick the past week. still haven't recovered.. really wanna go back to work.. sigh.. boss prolly thinking i'm twanging my life away..

that much i agree. Well... see u guys later, i'm off to see the doc, have been sick the past week. still haven't recovered.. really wanna go back to work.. sigh.. boss prolly thinking i'm twanging my life away..

The weather is not really good lately.. Half of my office is coughing and sneezing away. !! Take care Mr Phantom. !!

The weather is not really good lately.. Half of my office is coughing and sneezing away. !! Take care Mr Phantom. !!

I was also coughing for the past week!

IMPOTENT

IMPOTENT

erm. i was thinking more like herpes... :unsure:

The weather is not really good lately.. Half of my office is coughing and sneezing away. :( Take care Mr Phantom. :P

thanks.. back from the doc... yeah... my boss sick also... sigh.. i saw the aftermath of a traffic accident off Frankel... lady knocked down by van.. died on the spot...

erm. i was thinking more like herpes... :P

I think a step further... AIDs .. Please forgive and pardon me and better not to be true. :unsure:

To love a person is not to harm her. This includes the next generation.

I was also coughing for the past week!

that makes 2 of us.. lol...

I think a step further... AIDs .. Please forgive and pardon me and better not to be true. :P

To love a person is not to harm her. This includes the next generation.

that thought did cross my mind too.

*pardon me for having such thoughts too*