Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

S**less Marriage

Was msn-ing my fren yesterday....

I was shocked and saddened by the secret she told me....

I could feel the unhappiness within her though she smile and

laff with us, so yesterday just probe a bit...

And she told me she is still a v-i-r-g-i-n after 3 years of marriage!:horse:!!

Can u imagine?????

She told me her HB dun hv wish to hv kids yet and scared there will be accidents and

all sorts of ridiculous excuse, like scared she is painful....which is CRAP to me la...

Or scared the baby come out - the bazi will clash with him la - REALLY SUCKS!

I really pity her but dunno wat to tel her....or console her....or advise her....

I cannot possibly ask her to break off and lok for another one....

I noe my fren also eager to hv kids as all of us are in our early 30s liao....bt in

such a situation wat can she hope for???

She told me she already give up and no longer feel sad or wanna cry after so long.

She oni can endure.....keep on enduring......and just her luck to meet such man!

I dunno.....bt if I were her, I would step out of this marriage long time ago....

One thing for sure, her HB not gay.....not hving affair.....just v engrossed with FS and

Bazi thing....

Any comments? I just could not find any reason for this kinda of marriage! Really absurb!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can u imagine?????

She told me her HB dun hv wish to hv kids yet and scared there will be accidents and

all sorts of ridiculous excuse, like scared she is painful....which is CRAP to me la...

I really pity her but dunno wat to tel her....or console her....or advise her....

I noe my fren also eager to hv kids as all of us are in our early 30s liao....bt in

She told me she already give up and no longer feel sad or wanna cry after so long.

She oni can endure.....keep on enduring......and just her luck to meet such man!

I dunno.....bt if I were her, I would step out of this marriage long time ago....

One thing for sure, her HB not gay.....not hving affair.....just v engrossed with FS and

Bazi thing....

Any comments? I just could not find any reason for this kinda of marriage! Really absurb!

You sounds more 'ji dong' than your friend. !!

How come I feel that guy is MCP? From the way you say, your friend not just endure this, maybe there is lot more to endure. And it seems that in this case, the major problem is not sex, is his FS belief. Who knows in future he might use this belief to do other crazy stuffs.

I wonder if counseling helps. hmm.. But something has to be done ya.

Can u imagine?????

Bazi thing....

but in another way when ur fren are dating shld alrdy noe his HB type if he is really into the FS and Bazi thingy and will lead to this and dun think this is born overnite rite? to sacrifices not to have sex to ur wife!!! and rather believe in FS and Bazi...wow for a man i need to salute to him... !!

or mayb he got some man health prob? tats y say all this kind of reason to not made love to ur fren?

juz my 2 cents tghts...hope i dun offend ppl... :yamseng:

Sounds more than it meets the eye.. marriage counseling or seeing a Dr (psychologist/ psychiatrist) might probably help. And yes, it takes two to make it happen.. if both want a long life marriage, both will needs to put in the efforts to resolve the issue. Hope this helps.

Edited by JuzChris

• Like 1

I am sure that if it's a genuine health problem, his wife will be understanding and work through things. But if it's for his own personal interest, then the husband is extremely selfish for not having considered the needs of his wife.

It will take the wife alot of effort to stay on in this marriage.

Edited by compassvale

I am sure that if it's a genuine health problem, his wife will be understanding and work through things. But if it's for his own personal interest, then the husband is extremely selfish for not having considered the needs of his wife.

bro strongly agree... :horse:

And she told me she is still a v-i-r-g-i-n after 3 years of marriage!:dribble:!!

Can u imagine?????

Bazi thing....

If i'm not wrong, if a couple does not consumate the marriage, its grounds for annulment.

but this is touchy.. best case wife and husband willing to go to a counselor to assess the issues..

Edited by Phantom

guess ultimately is how much your friend love her husband

if she love him enough to put up with such behaviour, all we can do as a friend is to provide her support :dribble: :dribble: :P

You sounds more 'ji dong' than your friend. :paint:

How come I feel that guy is MCP? From the way you say, your friend not just endure this, maybe there is lot more to endure. And it seems that in this case, the major problem is not sex, is his FS belief. Who knows in future he might use this belief to do other crazy stuffs.

I wonder if counseling helps. hmm.. But something has to be done ya.

Dun tink counselling will help cos he is SUPER MCP....

And it will be terrible if her HB noes we noes...

but in another way when ur fren are dating shld alrdy noe his HB type if he is really into the FS and Bazi thingy and will lead to this and dun think this is born overnite rite? to sacrifices not to have sex to ur wife!:jammin: and rather believe in FS and Bazi...wow for a man i need to salute to him... :curse:

or mayb he got some man health prob? tats y say all this kind of reason to not made love to ur fren?

juz my 2 cents tghts...hope i dun offend ppl... :)

Nope....when they are dating, he is not into FS and Bazi thing yet....

The interest is oni developed this year...

First 2 year not hving S** with my fren is he dun wanna hv baby yet....and

scared my fren pain lor....which is crap la...

Fyi....his HB's health no problem cos my fren ever caught him masterbate before....

So wats the problem?

If i'm not wrong, if a couple does not consumate the marriage, its grounds for annulment.

but this is touchy.. best case wife and husband willing to go to a counselor to assess the issues..

Confirm? I tort annulment only take place within the 1st year of marriage?

I dun tink counselling will happen to them...esp the HB.

Dun tink counselling will help cos he is SUPER MCP....

And it will be terrible if her HB noes we noes...

Nope....when they are dating, he is not into FS and Bazi thing yet....

The interest is oni developed this year...

Fyi....his HB's health no problem cos my fren ever caught him masterbate before....

So wats the problem?

Confirm? I tort annulment only take place within the 1st year of marriage?

I dun tink counselling will happen to them...esp the HB.

sounds like the same case - after marriage wife turned into a hippo?

guess ultimately is how much your friend love her husband

if she love him enough to put up with such behaviour, all we can do as a friend is to provide her support :jammin::curse::paint:

Bt I feel so sorri for her cos she is a nice lady....just tat SOMEONE take for granted....

maybe the hubby wants to become a monk?

More like wanna b a FS master!

sounds like the same case - after marriage wife turned into a hippo?

At least turn into a hippo still ok leh....

Tis case is SUPER ridiculous leh.....

Bt I feel so sorri for her cos she is a nice lady....just tat SOMEONE take for granted....

I don't understand some poeple. Married yet selffish. 误人误己

Errmm.. Pardon me, but what is a hippo? :jammin:

So wats the problem?

Yes, it will be WW3 if her hb knows we all know. So maybe let them handle it themselves.

Just think it's selfish of him to behave in this way. He is obviously choosing the route of denial and "dont think so much" mentality. Then again, totally agree with what apple says - if your friend loves him so much to put up with all these nonsense, what we can do is only to stand by to support her through it.