Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

Oh dear oh dear... i didnt say properly...

I was locked out. :) Not in. Heng ah. I would have freaked out in there alone with all the dust. Plus, no electricity coz the DB box (?) is too high. :bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's located just slightly below the ceiling wor. I can't reach lehz. Must find something to stand on then can.

We're changing it to another side of the wall (due to cables limitation and getting new ones are super exp) to be placed lower - so we dun need to stand on something to reach it.

Har? You got locked out? :o:o

Their number locks are very seasoned so sometimes you really must align nicely then can open

Anyway for me, I blur so I never open always get my FH to open . Sometime can see him struggle with the lock also :notti:

It's located just slightly below the ceiling wor. I can't reach lehz. Must find something to stand on then can.

We're changing it to another side of the wall (due to cables limitation and getting new ones are super exp) to be placed lower - so we dun need to stand on something to reach it.

hmm thought DB got height restriction one?

like that hdb also approve? :dunno:

hmm thought DB got height restriction one?

like that hdb also approve? :dunno:

Is it? I :dunno: wor.

Kajua, I didnt want to make hubby come all e way down from west side wor. So i update him on status niah. :rofl: Heng no neighbours walk by, else will be malau siah. Own hse also tio locked out. :rofl:

Some updates.

The re-hacked wall. :notti: It's not the entire wall being hacked, from 3rd tile from bottom it will be re-tiled. Coz the 1st 2 rows' alignments are ok (of which will be hidden behind the pom pom anyway).

sl271104mp2.jpg

Kitchen bases all up and tiled @ the sides, and at those visible areas. Didnt know they dun tile those under the bottom cabinets. ;)

My sink support. Quite long, which i like. Initially worried too long may not be able to support the sink. Steven said there are iron bars inside. :o

sl271101gp1.jpg

Next to the sink is the fridge, then the tall cabinet. Initially wanted the fridge to be on the extreme right, but FSM said no-no. Reason being fridge cannot face the toilet entrance fully. Thus fridge goes on the left with a partial facing, which is ok.

sl271103rx2.jpg

Electrical work is ongoing. Like the neat way they did. Perhaps because no false ceiling at this part (L-box here with 2 fans) thus no 'sideways' laying of cables. :lol: Room wirings are laid neatly too. :good:

sl271097be7.jpg

My mum was with me earlier on when i visited the unit. She stared @ my sink. Stared and stared till she asked "black?!?" I was happily telling her "Yah, it's black". I'm waiting for the day when my fans and hoob are installed. Because all of them are black in color. *evil laughter*

Edited by skywolf

Is it? I :dunno: wor.

Kajua, I didnt want to make hubby come all e way down from west side wor. So i update him on status niah. :rofl: Heng no neighbours walk by, else will be malau siah. Own hse also tio locked out. :rofl:

Some updates.

The re-hacked wall. :notti: It's not the entire wall being hacked, from 3rd tile from bottom it will be re-tiled. Coz the 1st 2 rows' alignments are ok (of which will be hidden behind the pom pom anyway).

sl271104mp2.jpg

Kitchen bases all up and tiled @ the sides, and at those visible areas. Didnt know they dun tile those under the bottom cabinets. ;)

My sink support. Quite long, which i like. Initially worried too long may not be able to support the sink. Steven said there are iron bars inside. :o

sl271101gp1.jpg

Next to the sink is the fridge, then the tall cabinet. Initially wanted the fridge to be on the extreme right, but FSM said no-no. Reason being fridge cannot face the toilet entrance fully. Thus fridge goes on the left with a partial facing, which is ok.

sl271103rx2.jpg

Electrical work is ongoing. Like the neat way they did. Perhaps because no false ceiling at this part (L-box here with 2 fans) thus no 'sideways' laying of cables. :lol: Room wirings are laid neatly too. :good:

sl271097be7.jpg

My mum was with me earlier on when i visited the unit. She stared @ my sink. Stared and stared till she asked "black?!?" I was happily telling her "Yah, it's black". I'm waiting for the day when my fans and hoob are installed. Because all of them are black in color. *evil laughter*

:notti::notti: .. me also kena locked out once b4 i forgotten the new num combi , my id gave different workers with different num... to be safe. :notti:

i like your black sink .. how wish i got it too ...

more pics pls ... really fun to see your house transform .. since i saw in person the orginal state...

:notti::notti: .. me also kena locked out once b4 i forgotten the new num combi , my id gave different workers with different num... to be safe. :notti:

i like your black sink .. how wish i got it too ...

more pics pls ... really fun to see your house transform .. since i saw in person the orginal state...

Steven almost stopped me from buying the sink coz i had req to do the sink support... he say do integrated sink cheaper than cost of sink + sink support. But being clumsy me, scared one hard knock the sink got hole, then lagi cham. Got to replace entire thing. :o:o

I'm still waiting for my 3Ds too. Do till electrical liaoz, still dun have confirmed 3Ds. Sob sobs. :~ :~ Can't wait for weekend... he said by weekend can liao.

Steven almost stopped me from buying the sink coz i had req to do the sink support... he say do integrated sink cheaper than cost of sink + sink support. But being clumsy me, scared one hard knock the sink got hole, then lagi cham. Got to replace entire thing. :o:o

I'm still waiting for my 3Ds too. Do till electrical liaoz, still dun have confirmed 3Ds. Sob sobs. :~ :~ Can't wait for weekend... he said by weekend can liao.

Ooo .. me got intergrated sink truely of the cost too .. on tight tight budget ..

weekends is comin .. can understand how you feeling .. been thru b4 .. :lol:

skywolf, u got space layout for ur home? Can let me see? Thanx :notti:

Got. But it's way before i added more stuff in. =) So it seems empty; no hacking, ma-chiam like hdb floor plan. The layout was given when he did the quotation, before we even confirmed with Steven. And they are the 1st company who did it like this. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: Others gave quote only.

Wait for my 3Ds. :rofl:

Edited by skywolf

Got. But it's way before i added more stuff in. =) So it seems empty; no hacking, ma-chiam like hdb floor plan. The layout was given when he did the quotation, before we even confirmed with Steven. And they are the 1st company who did it like this. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: Others gave quote only.

Wait for my 3Ds. :rofl:

weekend very fast wan la, today is friday liao..i just been thru what you are feeling now as i just saw my 1st draft of 3D...hahah shiok shiok leh but actually i do not have much senses about layout and colour combi..just told ID wat we wanted and the pictures indeed wat we want so ok lor..

just that sometimes i like this colour but ID said wouldnt suit our theme, will listen to wat he proposed and yes effect quite good..cant wait for the reno to start...mine will start hacking on 20th after our "ceremony"..think your flat will be completed before mine..

waiting to see your 3D pics too :dancingqueen:

Yo redknapp39,

Tomorrow... i'm countdown-ing to tomorrow. Hopefully they wun disappoint us. :)

Space layout... hmm... direct opposite lor. I didnt do any wall hacking, as in whole way hack. :P

Babytan,

Yah, i saw yrs! Swee swee! I dunno can complete before yrs or not. There's a queue of ppl waiting for capentry. :bleah::bleah:

Babytan,

Yah, i saw yrs! Swee swee! I dunno can complete before yrs or not. There's a queue of ppl waiting for capentry. :bleah::bleah:

hahah think mine should be completed more or less end june or early july

when is yours forecast to complete?

Edited by babytan