Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prodigic

Prodigic's Humble Little Abode

Wow!! Nice nice.. is it as pricey as mine?? I dunno if I overpaid mine tho.. :bangwall:

erh... we paid 300+ ... i think urs more pricey becos ur design is thicker.. use more material... heh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi PRO

Wow, many storage! That's what I want also.

Waiting for your final touch up on your wonderful and beautiful cabinet!:bangwall::dribble:

As I knew that the lights are fixed up, I came by in the evening after work.. Lo and behold, MY CARPENTRY IS FINALLY IN..:dunno:!:notti:!:(!

THE KITCHEN CABINETS ARE UP ALSO

img0456st3.jpg

Really like to see how your vanity top look like! Really class man! :good:

Did you id charge you for your stone walls design or throw in foc for you?

Really nice to have design on the plain wall. :paint:

As I knew that the lights are fixed up, I came by in the evening after work.. Lo and behold, MY CARPENTRY IS FINALLY IN..:)!:)!:(!

CURRENTLY THE VANITY TOP.. DOESN'T LOOK SO VAIN..! HAHA

img0461ve4.jpg

STONEWALLS DESIGNED BY ID.. LOOKS GOOD..

img0466kx9.jpg

:thumbs up: I like the colour of the rod! Many colours to choose from?

Wow, the intersection is nicely done.

Really envy you that everything is so beautiful and nice!:)! :good:

As I knew that the lights are fixed up, I came by in the evening after work.. Lo and behold, MY CARPENTRY IS FINALLY IN..:)!:P!:(!

FOR THOSE WHO WANNA SEE THE CURTAIN ROD, THIS ONE AT MBR

img0464ig2.jpg

AT THE INTERSECTION

img0465fl1.jpg

Was thinking of getting those clothes racks.. and put them in the living room (when there is no visitor, else goig to be quite ugly... lol). Becos my livingroom kanna afternoon sun. :(

How grumpy? Any pictorial examples of your clothes rack? Honestly I dunno how clothes rack will look like tho. Even my mum uses the retractable ceiling clothes hanger in her service balcony.. See lah wat my wife wants to do.. :lol:

we'll put in kitchen.. what to do.. staying in a "good" area comes at a price, and it's not just in the price we paid.. :(

Yeah true tat makemefly.. initially when we go look look see see, everything was ok.. now my kitchen window is directly facing people throwing rubbish.. and no sun to shine tru the service blacony where we will hang our clothes to dry!

Can oso get dryer .. but of cuz not everything can put in dryer or else some clothes will shrink :P

Its difficult to put in dryer and washer at the same time unless one of them is mounted with a bracket. Too bad hor, HDB space area is getting smaller but more expensive! :o

hehe dont worry, actually can be done de. at first i also worried, chum how to hang clothes..

i will post of a pic of how to hang the clothes tonight..can be done nicely. no need standing hanger

my kitchen layout same as prodigic and grumpybear too

Hi YG, have u taken the pix yet? Would like to learn more abt it.. then how abt the clothes hanger HDB give? U throw away?

erh... we paid 300+ ... i think urs more pricey becos ur design is thicker.. use more material... heh

Well I dunno, is tat considered value for money or kena cut carrot? LoL

All my life I've been eye-ing and getting value-for-money stuffs, ever since house reno, wahlao... never spent this much before!! LoL

Hi PRO

Wow, many storage! That's what I want also.

Waiting for your final touch up on your wonderful and beautiful cabinet!:bow::D

Hi h4happy,

Many storage? The kitchen cabinets or the shoe rack? Actually the top side of the kitchen cabinets are just covers to the pipes. So basically there's no storage there.

Did you id charge you for your stone walls design or throw in foc for you?

Really nice to have design on the plain wall. :paint:

Well, the cost is together with the HHS cover. But he said he put in the stonewall for FOC. Heh but he did say tat each stone design is $30 each. LoL.. Makes not much of a difference for a $2k HHS cover.

Well dropped by this morning before work and let me update with the progress so far.

THE 30L WATER HEATER

img0474dy3.jpg

THE HALF DONE KITCHEN CABINET

The top cabinet is glass cover, the counter top is granite slab, bottom cabinet is wood laminate.

img0475rz2.jpg

UNCOMPLETED HOUSE HOLD SHELTER (HHS) COVER

Near to the living room is the stone wall, HHS door covered by sliding solid wood door, remaining space mounted with tea-colour full height mirrors

img0476ke5.jpg

THE SLIDING DOOR

Left - before (HHS Covered), Right - after (HHS Door Appears!

hhsde6.jpg

THE STONE @ STONEWALL

"Floating" on a black background.. Nice.. I loike! :dribble:

img0486hd7.jpg

Thank you everyone. Its my wife-to-be's selection for the kitchen setup. Since its her domain for the future, I let her freedom of choice to build her "dream" kitchen.

YG, initially the quote is as follows;

Kitchen

One ( 1 ) unit top & bottom kitchen cabinet in selected HPL laminates finishes complete with ABS trimmings as per drawing ( approx. 25.5ft).

Inclusive of :

- Selected designer handles

- Stainless steel dishtray

- Stainless steel hinges

- Two ( 2 ) glass panel doors

- Drawers with three ( 3 ) way tracks

- Cutlery Tray

- Installation of owner's cooker hob & hood except gas pipes ---> $2,550

One ( 1 ) unit granite slab kitchen worktop complete with backsplash & bull nose frontledge ( approx 12.5ft ) ---> $1,125

Additional charges for kitchen cabinet in opaque glass aluminium trimmings ---> $1,275 :dunno:

Edited by prodigic

Thank you everyone. Its my wife-to-be's selection for the kitchen setup. Since its her domain for the future, I let her freedom of choice to build her "dream" kitchen.

Kitchen

One ( 1 ) unit top & bottom kitchen cabinet in selected HPL laminates finishes complete with ABS trimmings as per drawing ( approx. 25.5ft).

Inclusive of :

- Stainless steel hinges

- Cutlery Tray

One ( 1 ) unit granite slab kitchen worktop complete with backsplash & bull nose frontledge ( approx 12.5ft ) ---> $1,125

With the above quote, we need to top up $1,700 for the glass covers. :D

Hi prodigic,

HPL laminates finishes? :dunno: the brand of the laminate? glass covers For the cabinet? Can send me your Quotation you had? had PM you liao...

Hi PROG

1) Your black galaxy is $90 pfr is really worth the money!:notti:! Good Choice!:P

2) "Installation of owner's cooker hob & hood except gas pipes ---> $2,550"

You mean your whole cabinet inclusive of installation of hob n hood? If so, means $100 pfr.

Worth the money!!

3) "Additional charges for kitchen cabinet in opaque glass aluminium trimmings ---> $1,275"

This one I am not sure liao.....Dont really know expensive or not.

Overall....your wife did very good choice...black classy cabinet!!

Can visit your house when all reno completed?

:P8|:dribble::good::good::good:

Kitchen

Inclusive of :

- Stainless steel hinges

- Cutlery Tray

Additional charges for kitchen cabinet in opaque glass aluminium trimmings ---> $1,275 :deal:

Edited by h4happy

Hi PROG

1) Your black galaxy is $90 pfr is really worth the money!:notti:! Good Choice!:P

2) "Installation of owner's cooker hob & hood except gas pipes ---> $2,550"

You mean your whole cabinet inclusive of installation of hob n hood? If so, means $100 pfr.

Worth the money!!

3) "Additional charges for kitchen cabinet in opaque glass aluminium trimmings ---> $1,275"

This one I am not sure liao.....Dont really know expensive or not.

Overall....your wife did very good choice...black classy cabinet!!

Can visit your house when all reno completed?

:P8|:dribble::deal::good::good:

1) Yes, $90 pfr. Whats the normal rates for granite slab? The slab looks "thin" to me.

2) Yup, $100 pfr for the cabinets ORIGINALLY. Wait there more.. look at 3)

3) Since the cabinets they give originally are in laminates, my wife-to-be opted for the top side to be glass so additional $1275. So my whole cabinet costed me $2550 + $1275 = $3825. Which works out to be $150 pfr. Hope u understand wat I'm trying to say.. Hehehe..

Well dropped by this morning before work and let me update with the progress so far.

THE HALF DONE KITCHEN CABINET

The top cabinet is glass cover, the counter top is granite slab, bottom cabinet is wood laminate.

img0475rz2.jpg

THE STONE @ STONEWALL

"Floating" on a black background.. Nice.. I loike! :furious:

img0486hd7.jpg

Your kitchen is so classic. The reflective top gave the black kitchen a really really glossy feel. I guess your wife to be will cook for you everyday!

I like your stone wall, Is it custom made(design by yourself) ?