Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kajua

Removal And Disposal Of Old Aircon

Anyone know who I can get to dispose of my old aircon?

The trunking , compressor and the wall units all?

How much does it usually cost? Might be a time gap between reno of my place and getting of my new aircon, so wanted to remove the old one so my reno can continue without worrying about the trunking

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm i managed to sell my sys 2 compressor and fan coils for $80

as for the removal of trunking, you can actually DIY :yamseng:

hey applyfreak,

u sell to who? garang guni?

Shouldn't the disposal be done by the aircon company who came to install new aircon units for you??

We havent decided if we want to install an aircon at this stage. Thats why we asking about it

My ID say they can remove it for us for a charge of 150 dollars

I was looking at the Natural Cool promo for tradein . The old one is a national so if I can trade in I can get 350 off...which isnt too bad

Any experience with Natural Cool?

most aircon company will take in the old system to contra with the cost of disposing. the copper pipings also worth something. my id ws supposed to dismantle the whole system but the indian workers refused to do the outdoor unit coz it's kinda dangerous. further, according to the haulage sub-con the job can't be done by just anybody but only those with license. in the end i am left with the outdoor unit and i have to top up to the aircon company :( luckily my id wd bear the cost. so be sure that your id (if he is taking up the job) dismantle everything including the outdoor unit. you can try calling up those a/c ads in ST.

:yamseng: