Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luv-to-bake

Built-in oven

am using the older model of this :D84C61X

http://www.hoekee.com.sg/appFreeStandPg01.shtml

bought it at around 900 but that was like in year 2002. saw the model i like and called tolay to check pricing. they offered much lower than shops like denki/courts hence i got fr them.

oh, didn't know hoe kee has them? Are they on display at the sims ave branch? Tried to call but engaged all the time

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh, didn't know hoe kee has them? Are they on display at the sims ave branch? Tried to call but engaged all the time

not too sure about whether they carry them at sims. i remembered seeing them at some electrical shop but can't remember where. will update should i see them. try calling other branch to enquire, if the branch doesn't sell check whether sims branch does.

Kitchen Matters, you reading this?

I went in to Teka showroom on Sat just when the shop was closing. But the helpful lady still answered to some of our queries anyway. I asked about pyrolytic ovens, which she told me Teka don't sell anymore. Then she said pyrolytic ovens waste energy as it's required to on the oven at very high heat for 1 hour to clean the over. moreover, cleaning is still required even with pyrolytic oven, so she said why waste the money to get them since you still have to clean the ovens.

i just want to confirm if she's right. if she is, then i will look for normal ovens. please advise.

Hi Merydith ;

Greetings.

in some point yes she right . But the way she put it sounds that she does not want to close the sales or assist you in purchase another model :) Very funny of her . But overall she still example to you the difference :)

As Pyrolytic oven , it will heat up to a certain Temp. and it will burn the oil into ashes and after which you will need to clean it out . It just assist clients to clean up the oven as certain grill cooking , it will mess up the oven inside and client will have a hard time cleaning inside :) so it help in a way but is true that after which it need to be clean :)

All applaince need to maintain , example air con - need to on at least once a month , Oven need to pre heat once a month , car also :) so cheer up all appliance need to maintain in some way :)

KM

Hi, I'm looking for a built in oven. we kind of like EF AE101 but realise that most oven has only a capacity of 50+. Any suggestion of oven that has a larger capacity? Thanks.

Hi Camo ,

greetings :)

Yes , i just got update that Smeg have a 60 litres and Electrolux too have that capacity :) Can consider these 2 brands :) Are you planning for replacement , if yes , need to measure the inner cabinet dim. as now the oven size varys .

cheers

KM

Hi since this thread is on oven, think maybe I should post here as well?

I was considering the possibility of a free standing oven/stove - the kind where the oven is below and stove on top? Anyone has experience or heard review about this kinds of oven/stove? In another thread, learnt that Ariston has 2 models, went down to Mayer today, and fell in love with the Ariston stainless steel model, but it's tagged at close to 3.5k!

I always see this in western style kitchens, but seems that they are not as popular here, wonder why? Before I went down to Mayer, I thought this type is suited only for pan-style cooking, but the salesman at Mayer said they have wok stands to go with them, so Asian cooking is also workable with this stove.

Anyone has reviews on this? Thanks!

Hi froggy ,

greetings

The model you look at is CP 059 . And the Oven is electric type but the only thing this model is that when purchase , if your place is running by LPG gas , you need a place to cater it / store it . And as most ppl in Spore construct cabinets so mostly built in hobs are more popular as if clients purchase 1 hob and 1 oven , if either one breaks down , thet only change 1 products but if a free standing cooker break down , either the burner or oven , it need to be change as a whole :(

And for replacement of the whole unit , it need to replace back the same dim. as free standing cooker comes with 3 size and in this current market , cant find much model .

But some clients still buy it :) I saw at a place a look a like model and at a very goooood pice :) If i not mistaken is under Elba :)

KM

No particular model yet but probably not more than $800. The new Openspace looks like but pricey. Have not check on Brandt/Electrolux. Do you know whether space wise, will the alterations be a problem?

Hi TYM ,

Greetings .

I feel that is best tosent some one up to your place to see and advise :) To have a peace of mind . As most sale person will say can fit and no problem but once the problem comes ........

As alteration of cabinet sometimes certain place cant be cut or alter.

BTW i heard Smeg also have 60 litres too , just heard some news :)

KM

Hi all,

Wifey & I have never bake or use an oven in our life (pardon us for that..)

I was quoted $573nett for Rinnai RBO-5CSI but was told by some colleagues that RBO-5CSI has no fan is not really good.

Would be appreciate if you kind people here can recommend us a Built-On oven(with fan) that is under $600

Also if someone can explain the purpose of a 'fan' would be great too...

Thanks!

Hi all,

Wifey & I have never bake or use an oven in our life (pardon us for that..)

I was quoted $573nett for Rinnai RBO-5CSI but was told by some colleagues that RBO-5CSI has no fan is not really good.

Would be appreciate if you kind people here can recommend us a Built-On oven(with fan) that is under $600

Also if someone can explain the purpose of a 'fan' would be great too...

Thanks!

Hi Keekx.

The Fan works together with the heat to distribute the heat evenly throughout the oven with No turning of the food required. as most oven in the market comes with it now . Some call it 3 D cooking , Turbo fan , fan assist .

And you may want to take note of Tangential Ventilation - which offer heat insulation and protect your oven and oven cabinet . The ventilation fan automatically induce the air flow through an outlet near the handle .

Can consider Ariston FB51.2 IX ( 5 cooking programs , Turbo Fan ) OR Tenkei TEK 61 IX ( 6 cooking program , Turbo Fan )

KM

anyone used EF build in oven before?? any reviews?

Megastore is having promotion for BO-AE 62-A

• Multi-functional Oven

6 Functions :

- Full Surface Grill

- Top & Bottom Heating

- Roast Setting

- Centre Surface Grill

- Intensive Pizza Setting

- 5 Shelf Positions

• Temperature : 50ºC to 270ºC

• Capacity: 56 Litres

• Colour : Stainless Steel

• Dimension : W594 X H594 X D543

• Built-in-Dimension : W558 X H585 X D595

2425ad35.jpg

Hi Camo ,

Yes , i just got update that Smeg have a 60 litres and Electrolux too have that capacity :) Can consider these 2 brands :) Are you planning for replacement , if yes , need to measure the inner cabinet dim. as now the oven size varys .

cheers

KM

Hi,

I'm looking for a brand new oven, not replacement. do you have any idea what is the price range like? just saw ariston also have a 60l oven. which would be a better buy, in your opinion?

thanks.

camo

Hi,

I'm looking for a brand new oven, not replacement. do you have any idea what is the price range like? just saw ariston also have a 60l oven. which would be a better buy, in your opinion?

thanks.

camo

Hi Camo;

Both model of Electrolux and Ariston is quite a good buy . But for service wise i heard some bad comments for Ariston :( quite sad to hear that . For Smeg the design look nice but not much review on it .

Currently Electrolux comes with 66 litres , 8 cooking programs and Ariston comes with 70 litres , 10 cooking programs . The Ariston now having promotion at $1499.00 , compare to Electrolux .

KM

anyone used EF build in oven before?? any reviews?

Megastore is having promotion for BO-AE 62-A

• Multi-functional Oven

6 Functions :

- Full Surface Grill

- Top & Bottom Heating

- Roast Setting

- Centre Surface Grill

- Intensive Pizza Setting

- 5 Shelf Positions

• Temperature : 50ºC to 270ºC

• Capacity: 56 Litres

• Colour : Stainless Steel

• Dimension : W594 X H594 X D543

• Built-in-Dimension : W558 X H585 X D595

2425ad35.jpg

Hi ,

what the promotion price is it offering ? The model do comes with most basic cooking program of an oven. But i sence that it does not comes with a Turbo fan built in ( As Turbo fan is the distrubute the heat evenly while baking )

KM

Hi ,

what the promotion price is it offering ? The model do comes with most basic cooking program of an oven. But i sence that it does not comes with a Turbo fan built in ( As Turbo fan is the distrubute the heat evenly while baking )

KM

The RRP is at SGD549.00.. they're having the promo sales at SGD450.00 only.. am not sure if its worth the buy.. there's a fan inside tho.. hehehe.. am clueless on this subject!

The RRP is at SGD549.00.. they're having the promo sales at SGD450.00 only.. am not sure if its worth the buy.. there's a fan inside tho.. hehehe.. am clueless on this subject!

Hi Sazeryn ;

is quite a good buy and the usual price in the pass is $599.00 , so now going for $450 nett ? Does it included delivery and install as they do some times add in :(

But overall is a good buy :)

KM