Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kajua

Dong Tu Ceremony

understand that after the open door ceremony, we can't enter the house for the next 3 days. how about dong tu ceremony? we were advised that we need to leave the house immediately after the ceremony. after that when can we enter the house again? after the reno started? anyone can advise?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
understand that after the open door ceremony, we can't enter the house for the next 3 days. how about dong tu ceremony? we were advised that we need to leave the house immediately after the ceremony. after that when can we enter the house again? after the reno started? anyone can advise?

I think need to knock 12 corners in CW direction during dong tu ceremony to make sure things go smoothly.

This was advised by my fs master.

I think need to knock 12 corners in CW direction during dong tu ceremony to make sure things go smoothly.

This was advised by my fs master.

According to my geomancer, knock 3 times at the auspicious part/corner ('ji wei') on the auspicious time/date ('ji shen'). Was also advised to pray with 5 joss sticks and some fruits (banana, pineapple & oranges). :notti:

Any idea if it is okay to do the Dong Tu during the 1st 15 Day of the Lunar month?

I wont be starting the actual hacking and stuff till after 15 days so dont disturb neighbours. But was wondering for the Dong Tu ceremony can be done during the 1st 15th days or is there any rule against it ?

Anyone any ideas?

Any idea if it is okay to do the Dong Tu during the 1st 15 Day of the Lunar month?

I wont be starting the actual hacking and stuff till after 15 days so dont disturb neighbours. But was wondering for the Dong Tu ceremony can be done during the 1st 15th days or is there any rule against it ?

Anyone any ideas?

dongtu can be done on ANY day that is auspicious for doing dongtu. :dancingqueen:

can also do on ghost mth.

dongtu can be done on ANY day that is auspicious for doing dongtu. :drunk:

can also do on ghost mth.

Hi MaCe

Thanks for the info

1 more question, DongTu should be done on day our BaZi say auspicious or should be done on days the Tongshu say good to reno? which one has higher priority ah?

Very hard to find a day both also got

Hi MaCe

Thanks for the info

1 more question, DongTu should be done on day our BaZi say auspicious or should be done on days the Tongshu say good to reno? which one has higher priority ah?

Very hard to find a day both also got

best = a day that fit both lor.

2nd = fit bazi

3rd = fit dongtu

picking a date in tongshu is no easy thing - many things to watch out, the sha position, wu huang location...etc