Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bebe_she

Bebes' Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
you've got a big home and nice reno!:lol:!

thanks glad u liked it :P

wah carpentry works up really fast

love your woodworks, esp the shoe cabinet. it's like a mini wardrobe 8|

yup! glad they work vry fast 8|

thanks!

ah no wonder! hee mine onli 7-8 ft.. nt enough!!! jialat... hahaha... more pics more pics! btw when is ur handover?

hee our current house oso abt 7-8 ft.. ya not enough !!

haizz.... dunno when is the handover .. wanted to finish everything before CNY

anyways we're not celebrating heehe so we can tidy up the place and start moving some small stuffs..

really hope they can finish everything by next week

how bout u? ur movin stuffs already? but ur ID/worker still got access rite?

confirmed now that handover will not be before CNY :bleah:

the delivery for most of our furn will be on the 16th (sat after cny) but there'll still be some works to be done.. our ID said handover most likely on the 18th ...haizzz.. really headache :unsure:

just share some recent buys from Ikea..

2233578091_6b41f6462e_m.jpg

bought the gray color sofa bed

2234366142_2f12ac020d_m.jpg

2233578057_1713736429_m.jpg

Hey bebe_she,

seems like ur ID & his subcons r good.

so far no complain, rite? Not even minor 1s?

frm e pix, e carpentry looks NEAT 2 mi. :bleah:

then u shd promote ur ID more lah. So ID hunters can shortlist them. :bleah:

:unsure:

Hey bebe_she,

seems like ur ID & his subcons r good.

so far no complain, rite? Not even minor 1s?

frm e pix, e carpentry looks NEAT 2 mi. :P

then u shd promote ur ID more lah. So ID hunters can shortlist them. :P

:P

Hi Jacky, yes my ID is good.. though the delay in the handover (coz maybe wrong timing of reno also leh, xmas, new year, cny). The initial 5-6 wks estimate may have been agressive (reno is already 7 wks in the running)... but to be fair, our ID follows closely on the reno works and tries vry hard to meet up with the schedule. Like initially, there is a different project coordinator aside from him, but seems like the guy cannot handle anymore since too many projects and we've been informed things like no available carpenter, etc, so our ID took over and got 2 carpenters for us, and they did most of the carpentries for 2 weeks (wah vry fast :notti:) and I must say that the workmanship/quality is vry good :good:

Of cuz got minor defects here and there, but no issue coz they rectify vry fast and without reluctance.

aiya.... i tok tok tok so much .. my story vry long.. anyway, bottomline is we got a good & reliable ID.. so can consider lah.. :curse:

o ya oso, the after reno service I cannot comment on that though.. since reno still in progress..

actually still hv a lot of good things to say abt him.. maybe some other time heheee

okie la at least better then my ID ahahaha... anyway i went up to my plc today to peek ... after i smsed a whole string of smses to my ID yesterday plus i cried becos so frustrated that the reno is moving sooooooooooooo slow.... plus the fact that wedding is in less than 3 weeks! i told him i no time to move things. no time to clean. promise me wil be done still not done. always promise me. how can i believe or trust u ever again. blahblahblah.

and today, i saw everything done. :P pretty amazing how tears of a lady can push them to do work... anyway, was only left with the mirrors and doors to be fixed up... which was done surprisingly fast in 1 day... i knw a lot of pple claim that carpentry is super fast, etc etc... but ours dragged for more than 1 mth... started reno is oct/nov ... nw its feB... tsk tsk...

anyway, wil post up pics after ive taken tomorrow.. hee

okie la at least better then my ID ahahaha... anyway i went up to my plc today to peek ... after i smsed a whole string of smses to my ID yesterday plus i cried becos so frustrated that the reno is moving sooooooooooooo slow.... plus the fact that wedding is in less than 3 weeks! i told him i no time to move things. no time to clean. promise me wil be done still not done. always promise me. how can i believe or trust u ever again. blahblahblah.

and today, i saw everything done. :dancingqueen: pretty amazing how tears of a lady can push them to do work... anyway, was only left with the mirrors and doors to be fixed up... which was done surprisingly fast in 1 day... i knw a lot of pple claim that carpentry is super fast, etc etc... but ours dragged for more than 1 mth... started reno is oct/nov ... nw its feB... tsk tsk...

anyway, wil post up pics after ive taken tomorrow.. hee

hey, sorry for the hiatus.. been really busy the past few days..

glad to know that your reno finally picked up really fast! ei btw, have u already moved? any updated pix???

ours is almost finished.. except for the window grills at the balcony (wrong color), kitchen doors, some electric works, boxing up of pipes at kitchen area and changing main door locks..

hopefully can finish by this week, coz delivery of our new furnitures will be this coming saturday !!

and now, really busy sorting out & boxing up our things..

some pictures taken last week

master toilet vanity up (no mirror yet)

2254299249_3a6b628db1.jpg

2254298395_b510a8c8e2.jpg

2254299793_0ec8335763.jpg

shower screen up as well..

2254300519_1e53388748.jpg

2254300893_b86ff8f0c9.jpg

common toilet

argghh.. need to change the mirror we bought.. so ugly.. doesn't match the green tiles :)

and found it too small oso..

2255098770_a57500591a.jpg

becoz of the big pipes on the other side of the wall, the shower was placed on the wall opposite the WC.. now the swing door of the shower screen knocks on the shower head when opening the shower screen :notti:

shld have made it sliding instead :yamseng:

2254298867_b1a0a1a655.jpg

2255099416_ebf01908e4.jpg

kitchen solid surface up

2255101004_d394ed54d6.jpg

my undermount sink.. is it supposed to be this way? can see the silicon meh?

2255100586_992d8ca998_o.jpg

cooker & hood

2254302281_57e407812d_o.jpg

hehe have u already tried using it?

Oh i check sorry is different model but same brand. I havent even install it how to use it haha. My mother has been using technogas all along and recently bought a new model SR-88 to replace the old model.