Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bebe_she

Bebes' Home

u've got a very big living room, and the wall itself its already quite long. Mayb u can ask ur ID to design something more special to ur TV feature wall?.. Its an advatange to haf a long wall for it. :good: Gd luck in your reno! :)

Hi renoGirl! Ya.. I thought our feature wall is a bit simple... but after thinking through and going thru some suggested designs, like lights, mirror or glossy laminate, finally decided to go for this design coz we're afraid we won't like it there's something reflective in the feature wall that you will see yourself while watching tv 8|

Also, we can't make it longer.. it's already 6ft wide.. no budget already :wub:

It's ok oso... my little girl will hv a lot of space for running around.. I'm sure these spaces will be invaded mostly by the little one's stuffs/toys :deal:

Anyway, thanks for dropping by and I sure hope our reno goes fairly smooth :)

Really a big living room you have.

And abit sayang to hack off the present vanity top. Look good condition.

But after seeing your 3d...better hack it off! hahaha

Are you going to hack off the concrete support for your sink and stove too?

Btw...your 3d looks very interesting and pretty!

Ei happy thanks for dropping by!

Hehehe I really dun like the current vanity.. it actually looks like it's going to fall 8|

Ya, everything in the kitchen and 2 toilets are going.. we are shifting the stove a bit to the left farther from the sink.. feel a bit cramp, dun want to bump butts when someone is washing dishes while you're cooking :D

hellooo neighbouR! heh... ur plc looks really big! wonder which blk this is... anyway, cnt wait to see more pics! :)

hi there! ours is blk 305... urs is which blk? I remember viewing some flats there similar to your layout...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

shopping shopping.... :unsure:

SR 88 Tecno 90cm Built-in Hob.

Features

Battery operated ignition gas burners; All burners incorporated with Variable Valve System control; Two wok burners and One central medium burner; All burners come with Nickel plated burner cap; Heavy duty cast iron pan & wok support with enamel coating;

2196017189_6a4ea157a6_o.jpg

K 296/90 (S/S) TecnoGas Hood

90cm with twin motors;2 x 40 watts light;motor suction 530m³/h (max);vapour catcher, aluminium filter and charcoal filter

Features

90cm with twin motors;3 speed push-button control switch;2 x 40 watts light;motor suction 530m³/h (max);vapour catcher, aluminium filter and charcoal filter

2196017239_d5d9148833_o.jpg

Fisher & Paykel E411TX (411 litres)

2196806536_71e9a17607_o.jpg

Sony Bravia S Series - KLV-40S310A (40'' HD Ready)

2196806578_efa6bf4093_o.jpg

hi applefreak, thanks! !!

but sorry to disappoint you, we are just doing simple renovation as we're on a tight budget :notti:

Yang Guo, Redwyrm, wendily .. thanks for dropping by :P

errrr... it just looks big on paper I guess :notti:

aiyo! dun be like that.. my place is just a wee bit bigger bigger than yours hehe

Who is your ID from Stiles? I am also using Stiles.... Hope the reno will be smooth sailing....

Who is your ID from Stiles? I am also using Stiles.... Hope the reno will be smooth sailing....

Ei! A bit surprised to know we engaged the same company.. stiles not vry popular here hee

My ID is Johnson... he's great :furious: but tooooo busy

How bout u? who's ur ID?

Ya me too.. hope our reno goes on smoothly..though I'm afraid ours will already be delayed.. oni measured carpentry last wk and said it'll be ready oni by end of the month (or later?).. haiz.. cannot move in by end of the month, which is the original sked... I guess our reno wrong timing leh.. all ppl renovating and rushing for CNY..

Ei! A bit surprised to know we engaged the same company.. stiles not vry popular here hee

My ID is Johnson... he's great :furious: but tooooo busy

How bout u? who's ur ID?

Ya me too.. hope our reno goes on smoothly..though I'm afraid ours will already be delayed.. oni measured carpentry last wk and said it'll be ready oni by end of the month (or later?).. haiz.. cannot move in by end of the month, which is the original sked... I guess our reno wrong timing leh.. all ppl renovating and rushing for CNY..

I am using Johnson too.... I recognised the way he "puts" the carpet layout on the floor plan.... Yes, he is super busy.....

I am using Johnson too.... I recognised the way he "puts" the carpet layout on the floor plan.... Yes, he is super busy.....

Cool! Mind to share how's ur reno progressing? :furious:

Cool! Mind to share how's ur reno progressing? :furious:

Have not started my reno..... just signed with him after 1 month of discussion. hehehe.... can only start after CNY.....

Have not started my reno..... just signed with him after 1 month of discussion. hehehe.... can only start after CNY.....

Oh ic.. good luck on your reno, hope to see your own blog here soon! :furious:

hi bebe_she, very nice layout you got thr.. huge!! :notti:

the original floor tiles wr really.... :bleah: looked exactly like my neighbor's, was it an indian/malay house?

good luck to your reno !!

Nice big place you got there.

Jux wondering do u sign with ur ID before or after 2nd appt at hdb, if u dun mind me asking.

hi bebe_she, very nice layout you got thr.. huge!! :)

the original floor tiles wr really.... :yamseng: looked exactly like my neighbor's, was it an indian/malay house?

good luck to your reno :dancingqueen:

Hi there.. thanks! Yes, the prev owner is indian :unsure:

Nice big place you got there.

Jux wondering do u sign with ur ID before or after 2nd appt at hdb, if u dun mind me asking.

We signed up before 2nd appt coz we wanted to start reno straight away.. dun wan to pay some more $$ for rent (we're currently renting)... Sidetrack a bit, at the end we we'ren't able to start reno right after 2nd appt coz the prev owner request to stay for 3 wks more coz she got no place to stay oso ... haiz... now in the end we r oso extending our current rent for 2 more wks coz afraid reno won't finish on time !!

Reno progress..

Hacking - done

Tiling - Living/Dining done except for pebbles at foyer and skirting, 2 Toilets and Kitchen done

False Ceiling ****/Dining - done

Electrical - almost done, except for installing sockets & switches

Flashback....

Hacking

2199879886_fcea31be36.jpg

2199088013_7af7b821ed.jpg

2199880690_3a3d842202.jpg

2199088935_16f4cf76a0.jpg

2199881646_da279e908e.jpg

2199089859_5aae6f8eec.jpg