thanks in advance

PMed you...

Cheers

-Celest

anyone engaged Danny?

feedback?

thanks in advance :dunno:

Hi babytan,

My ID is Danny... He is quite good... responsible and fast at rectifying defects... so far we have no problems with him... :notti:

anyone engaged Danny?

feedback?

thanks in advance :dunno:

me too got danny.

he is very nice. started reno early march... partial move in nx week. hohoho...

Hi babytan,

My ID is Danny... He is quite good... responsible and fast at rectifying defects... so far we have no problems with him... :)

i saw your blog le :sport-smiley-004: glad to hear that.

me too got danny.

he is very nice. started reno early march... partial move in nx week. hohoho...

got pics to share? or i go n search your blog later :furious:

i just walked in to ideal house and said i am looking for designer. he just came and serve us..seems like he is quite creative

just told him my budget and after discussion, he said definitely burst! but...we can fine tune the quotation later and i will try to work out something.. so i felt that he is quite sincere and he doesnt behave like some other IDs do "oh need how much etc, this budget cannot bla bla"

hmm..seriously our budget is like not more than 30K for a 3 room resale..or maybe i am asking for too much things? 30K also not enough ah?

Good day to all!

I am about to sign up with Ideal house for my reno works. Will be taking their resale package as I m almost revamping my first abode.

Like to check with forummers who have already engaged them. What is the sequence of operation that your Id with Ideal House will propose?

Reason I am asking. My Id (shall not mention name) will be hacking the house first after I told him my mom's preferred dates to 'dong4 tu3'. He then suggests we go buy tiles first before he comes out with 3d designs. He says he will try to match with the tiles I have chosen. I am quite concerned about this sequence of work cos I have yet to see the proposed design/ space planning for the house. It seems like jumping the gun. Knowing I am terrible with colors & conceptualization, I might pick the wrong things to create the effect I wanted. However, if this is usually the way it usually works, I have no qualms about it. :bow:

Need advice from fellow forummers. Thank you very much in advance!

Thats the way it was for me. I told him the effects I want and we went to choose tiles together. He should advise you on the tiles to choose according to your preferred theme. After that, the 3D drawing will be done according to the tiles chosen.

Anyway I'm gng to view my drawing this weekend :rofl:

Good day to all!

I am about to sign up with Ideal house for my reno works. Will be taking their resale package as I m almost revamping my first abode.

Like to check with forummers who have already engaged them. What is the sequence of operation that your Id with Ideal House will propose?

Reason I am asking. My Id (shall not mention name) will be hacking the house first after I told him my mom's preferred dates to 'dong4 tu3'. He then suggests we go buy tiles first before he comes out with 3d designs. He says he will try to match with the tiles I have chosen. I am quite concerned about this sequence of work cos I have yet to see the proposed design/ space planning for the house. It seems like jumping the gun. Knowing I am terrible with colors & conceptualization, I might pick the wrong things to create the effect I wanted. However, if this is usually the way it usually works, I have no qualms about it. :dancingqueen:

Need advice from fellow forummers. Thank you very much in advance!

That was how it was for us also.

After choosing the tiles based on his recommendation, the tile shop salesman recommendation and our own preference, the Id will draw the 3D design using the same colour and design of tiles that we selected. That way we were able to see if the tiles we chose gave us the effect we wanted. Otherwise what he drew would be too vague an ideal. But before we went to choose tiles, he would give just a layout diagram of how he propose to layout the house. Wardrobe goes where, Cabinet goes where etc etc

I think you can ask your ID after tiles selection, if you have 2nd thoughts can you choose again just to be on the safe side.

-Celest

I am also considering to choose Ideal after reading the posts.

Could anyone PM me the contacts of Kenneth or Johnny or Danny? Thanks.

Hi,

It sound to me the mentioned guys are great. Can I share the contact of

Johnny and Kenneth with u.

Thx.

Hi,

Anyone who is renovating a resale unit and quotation from Ideal Hse comes with extra tiling charges for the 2 bathrms? For the quote i got, came up to $455 for an area of 70sq ft, inclusive of wastages. :) They had quoted me the resale dream package whoch covers the kitchen and 2 bathrms, then this cost was at the next page (not in package). Was wondering shouldnt this be included since it's already a resale kitchen revamp? :):D We intend to have a bathtub in MBR bathrm so not sure if they meant by this since quote mentioned 'both bathrms' (although other contractors/IDs we approached does not impose additional charges)...

Any idea guys?

:unsure:

Hi,

Anyone who is renovating a resale unit and quotation from Ideal Hse comes with extra tiling charges for the 2 bathrms? For the quote i got, came up to $455 for an area of 70sq ft, inclusive of wastages. :) They had quoted me the resale dream package whoch covers the kitchen and 2 bathrms, then this cost was at the next page (not in package). Was wondering shouldnt this be included since it's already a resale kitchen revamp? :):D We intend to have a bathtub in MBR bathrm so not sure if they meant by this since quote mentioned 'both bathrms' (although other contractors/IDs we approached does not impose additional charges)...

Any idea guys?

:unsure:

let you know tomorrow after i meet the ID..

mine is 3NG resale :dunno:

think this are the "hidden cost"..did you ask them why you were being quoted for that?

Think in their package the total bathroom size is limited to 380 sqft. Maybe urs is bigger than that??

For mine I took the resale package (though mine is new flat) and there was no additional charges cos I think my bathrooms not so big. Anyway you can try to bargain with them to waive it off...