Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Actually I got the aircon and false ceiling as part of the package. I took 2 packages i saw on their website - the Elegance package (comes with free 20ft kitchen cabinet) and the resale dream package that takes care of 2 toilets and kitchen hacking (comes with free air con). Max suggested taking the packages so I can cut costs. U mean u didnt take any package? Also I think since mine is brand new, I saved on a lot of the hacking fees for floor and existing furnitures.

The hacking is for a small wall only la so it doesnt cost much. Anyway so far Max has been responsive and I think he looks like an honest chap. The willingness to negotiate and give me a good deal was the main reason I signed with him.

My reno starts in May... Hope that Max can good job cos I have lots of referrals waiting :yamseng:

Oic. Didnt know yours was a new apartment. We also took the package, but the Elegance Resale package. But because that package covers up 121 sqm and ours was 122 sqm we had to pay extra for the extra hacking and tiles for the extra area. We got the 20ft Kitchen Cabinet instead of the Aircon since we had 1 package only

We also hacked all our rooms and replaced it with tiles instead of laminates in the package. Maybe thats why it was more expensive. Cause i heard hacking cost has gone up since the sand incident

We also paid extra for the replacement windows, grilles and solid sink support and running of hot water pipe

Maybe thats why ours was more expensive.

Good thing was that Steven gave us quite a bit of freebies :yamseng:

Yeah Steven and Max both every responsive and very good in their followups

-Celest

Edited by kajua

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

KAJUA: Hope to see your completed reno soon. Anyway I saw that u have bought a sealy backsaver mattress for $700+? How is this different from the posturepeadic series what cost from $1000-$4000++? Cos I'm considering a good mattress like sealy or simmons for my new place.

KAJUA: Hope to see your completed reno soon. Anyway I saw that u have bought a sealy backsaver mattress for $700+? How is this different from the posturepeadic series what cost from $1000-$4000++? Cos I'm considering a good mattress like sealy or simmons for my new place.

We dont really know what the actual difference. But we did ask the sales person at various places and they tell us all Sealy mattress use the same spring. So i guess the basic is the same . I think backsaver is suppose to be a "lower" end sealy range . They use the same spring as the posturepeadic but I think has less of those fancy features that comes with the higher range. What Edgeguard, Sense Response system etc etc. Since we also dont know know what all those fancy features do, we just based our decision on comfort level.

We tried the mattress about 3-4 times at Courts and other ranges from Sealy , Simmons , Kingkoil, Serta at other shops but decided on the BackSaver cause we felt most comfortable. It is a bit firmer then other ranges which is what my FH liked. The other ranges got a plush top that sinks in which we didnt like

Also another point was the price. It was going for 800+ but because of the Amex promotion (think no more) at Courst, we got it at 700+ :notti::~ King Size at this price is very hard to find for a Sealy. Comes with 2 mattress protector and 2 free pillow :P Only problem is finding a bed frame. Bedframe we like either dont come in King size or are more ex then the mattress!!! :(

Oh yeah, even when looking for Backsaver series, you have to check the range. The one we bought was BackSaverX New Heritage. Its only available at Courts. Some other places got other BackSaverX, all going for more then $1000

-Celest

Hello!! I met up with David. He is nice but I find him a bit inexperience. And also because, first he called and looked for Mdm Lee, after I corrected him, he text me a sms by using Mr so and so, lastly... haiz... don't feel like mentioning. He is still a nice guy after all...

Can some kind soul please PM me Johnny/ Danny's number?

Is Max and Steven a team? Can someone text me their numbers too?

Mr K is full already, he cannot accept us anymore. =(

Hello!! I met up with David. He is nice but I find him a bit inexperience. And also because, first he called and looked for Mdm Lee, after I corrected him, he text me a sms by using Mr so and so, lastly... haiz... don't feel like mentioning. He is still a nice guy after all...

Can some kind soul please PM me Johnny/ Danny's number?

Is Max and Steven a team? Can someone text me their numbers too?

Mr K is full already, he cannot accept us anymore. =(

PMed you Steven number

Yeah we face the same situation initially when we called Mr K. Think at that time he was handling more then 20 projects or was renovating his own place. So he diverted us to others.

I think Steven and Max work as a team, just that different contract which will be the lead . In our case it was Steven, but when discussion or survey of the property both come together, at least that what happen to us. So when Steven not around (for reservist or what not), we can still get Max who since he has seen and met us and out place , would know about it

-Celest

PMed you Steven number

Yeah we face the same situation initially when we called Mr K. Think at that time he was handling more then 20 projects or was renovating his own place. So he diverted us to others.

I think Steven and Max work as a team, just that different contract which will be the lead . In our case it was Steven, but when discussion or survey of the property both come together, at least that what happen to us. So when Steven not around (for reservist or what not), we can still get Max who since he has seen and met us and out place , would know about it

-Celest

20! That would have been unmanageable... he told me something like 10. He has an assistant, Bernard to help him go on sites to make sure things are going well.

PMed you Steven number

-Celest

Hi Celest,

Thanks for sharing... I just PM you.

I think you forgot to type in Steven's number. Hehe...

Hi Celest,

Thanks for sharing... I just PM you.

I think you forgot to type in Steven's number. Hehe...

Oops sorry pmed you again

Melvin from Ideal house contacted me and I will be meeting up with him this coming monday too..

seems like only cedric engaged Melvin....

Melvin from Ideal house contacted me and I will be meeting up with him this coming monday too..

seems like only cedric engaged Melvin....

I tot I gave you Max's number? Did u call him?

hobbes187

yah... have max's number...melvin contacted me coz i sent in a online enquiry...since i haven't called max yet, and after checking out cedric's blog, i tot maybe can give melvin a try....