Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

lol MRS YU

could've chosen a better name ..... MRS YU...LOL

who on earth calls themselves MRS YU on the internet

Well, I supposed one very very satisfied home owner who never got such good service from an ID - One who seldom goes into forums like this one.

Thank you for your comment. I am really not bothered with nicknames here but just wanted to share my testimony and recommendation. Didn't expect to get so many comments from my postings but it's an learning process for me too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Well, I supposed one very very satisfied home owner who never got such good service from an ID - One who seldom goes into forums like this one.

Thank you for your comment. I am really not bothered with nicknames here but just wanted to share my testimony and recommendation. Didn't expect to get so many comments from my postings but it's an learning process for me too.

8|8|8|

I've scanned all your posting, nothing but shameless promotion for that guy. Excuses for not showing pictures or allowing people to see your flat.

NEXT!:sport-smiley-004:!:sport-smiley-004:!:yamseng:! Just scram before I report you to moderators.

Edited by arcturuz

Since you are still praising about your ID :sport-smiley-004: Maybe just a suggestion, since your IT standard is limited...why not ask your ID to post some pics on your behalf? I'm sure he will be very please.

Cheers

One other reason why I can't share pictures or images on this forum is because I don't know how these things working on the computer. I don't know even how to get all those funny face pictures in here. My IT standard is limited to typing text only so I can only tell about the before and after reno in text form which I did on one of the threads.
Edited by lifestyle

check out my t blog below...my hse finally going to hand over this friday. anyway really kudos to my id, johnny. he reali did a great job in terms of workmanship, designs and service.

Nice place and thanks for sharing :) .

check out my t blog below...my hse finally going to hand over this friday. anyway really kudos to my id, johnny. he reali did a great job in terms of workmanship, designs and service.

Frankly, I am really sick of all this NEW IDs trying to pass on as a fellower forumer searching for a good ID firm and the exact person that they want.

Its simple to just post tons of recommendation about someone, it is even simpler to search ur previous post to know your history.

No IT knowledge? Ya...right.

Hi all,

I just received a sms from kenneth. He heard about the case of Mrs Yu. I agree that Ms Yu is strange to register and just post recommendation on Peter.

He wants me to help him to clarify to everyone that what Mrs Yu posted is not fake (i.e. true). Ms Yu is a owner of a Jumbo flat in Tampines and engaged Peter as his ID.

He felt bad that the owner, in this case Mrs Yu, kanna flame when she tried to recommend Peter.

With that, I will hope that gentleman and ladies in the forum would show our graciousness on Ms Yu.

Posting on Behalf of Kenneth of Ideal House.

PS: Dun Flame Me … :rofl:

Edited by silver88

Hi All,

Mr K came to my place yesterday to do a follow up service. Basically, he is checking for defects as we have moved into our new house for a month already.

I told him about Mrs Yu's recommendation which recently created some speculation in this thread. He told me that Mrs Yu reno was true and she spent quite a large amount of money doing her jumbo flat in the eastern part of Singapore. She wanted to post some pics of Peter's work but she is really don't know how to go about doing it.

I didn't know Silver88 already gotten the news from Mr K. Anyway, Things are clear now.

FYI, I don't know and have never met up with peter before and I certainly have no obligation to post this reply here to defence Mrs Yu.

Just hope to clear up the misunderstanding if there is any.

PS : Dun flame me too... and be nice to me

Hi All,

I am not sure who is sitting infront of the computer logon as "Mrs Yu" but i heard K mentioning to me that his coli got a deal that cost almost $100k... at that time i was woooo....

ps: K is currently renovating my house at Jalan membina and i am the same as everyone here surfin for informations before engaging an ID to reno our house. Please don flame me.

Edited by wireless

Hi All,

will be collecting my keys soon hopefully....As such looking around for reliable IDs..Anyone here able to PM me Kenneth's email/HP or Jonny's email/HP ? Wish to seek their advice regarding my hse reno....

Thanks alot !

Hi,

just wanted to check, for different IDs in the same ID firm, in this case ideal house, would they actually give different quotations? anyone has any experience getting quotes from diff IDs from ideal house? we actually got our quote from Mr K already, but juz tinking whether others might quote lower or not... but at the same time, doesnt seem to b very nice to do tat? :jawdrop: