Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All,

will be collecting my keys soon hopefully....As such looking around for reliable IDs..Anyone here able to PM me Kenneth's email/HP or Jonny's email/HP ? Wish to seek their advice regarding my hse reno....

Thanks alot !

hi, hv pm u johnny's contact. :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My ID is David, he help me to bargin things from the shops which he doesn't need to. He is also flexible and will give advices on some of the reno stuffs. Once my air-con in my master bedroom install at the wrong side, he immediately call the air-con boss to rectify the problem. And my air-con was fixed on the next following day.

ya i think it's true coz johnny oso did mention to us when we ask him bout tis.

Hi, I am new to this forum, looking for ID now. Can you PM me Johnny's contact?

Thanks a lot

My ID is David, he help me to bargin things from the shops which he doesn't need to. He is also flexible and will give advices on some of the reno stuffs. Once my air-con in my master bedroom install at the wrong side, he immediately call the air-con boss to rectify the problem. And my air-con was fixed on the next following day.

I agreed 110%. Ideal hse really take extra mile to help u save $$.

Furthermore their quote is at least 10~20% cheaper than a reputable contractor. They will design the house that suit your life style & very trendy. They may even absorb the extra cost. Workmanship no complain and impt of all it comes with 3~5yrs warranty

In the beginning, I always thought contractor is the cheapest option to go since you have to design + coordinate yourself. Thks to the forum that I found ideal hse, which save me the hassle + cost.

hi blur, bwjm

wonder u got johnny's no... didn't log in recently... but anyway hv already pm u. check ur pm!

I agreed 110%. Ideal hse really take extra mile to help u save $$.

Furthermore their quote is at least 10~20% cheaper than a reputable contractor. They will design the house that suit your life style & very trendy. They may even absorb the extra cost. Workmanship no complain and impt of all it comes with 3~5yrs warranty

In the beginning, I always thought contractor is the cheapest option to go since you have to design + coordinate yourself. Thks to the forum that I found ideal hse, which save me the hassle + cost.

yeh i agree... ideal hse reali live up to its name. all thanks to johnny tat we are able to hv our dream hse. he reali help us to save a lot and their workmanship and designs are reali gd.

our reno has completed 2 week ago and finally got to upload the pics of the completed reno at our blog. just click the link below to view the pics. we are definitely more than happy to show u the reno. :sport-smiley-004:

hi blur, bwjm

wonder u got johnny's no... didn't log in recently... but anyway hv already pm u. check ur pm!

yeh i agree... ideal hse reali live up to its name. all thanks to johnny tat we are able to hv our dream hse. he reali help us to save a lot and their workmanship and designs are reali gd.

our reno has completed 2 week ago and finally got to upload the pics of the completed reno at our blog. just click the link below to view the pics. we are definitely more than happy to show u the reno. :dancingqueen:

Hi LLhome, thanks a lot for the contact. I have not logged in for a long time, so just saw your PM. I have contacted Bernard Tan from Ideal House ID and he has been great so far, very prompt in his layout and quotation as well as followup meetings. Most probably will continue with him.

Have seen your blog, your place looks great! especially the overlay tiles in ur toilet and kitchen, looks very unique :P But I don't think I have the budget to go that extent :notti: Congrats to the completion of ur new place!

Hi LLhome, thanks a lot for the contact. I have not logged in for a long time, so just saw your PM. I have contacted Bernard Tan from Ideal House ID and he has been great so far, very prompt in his layout and quotation as well as followup meetings. Most probably will continue with him.

Have seen your blog, your place looks great! especially the overlay tiles in ur toilet and kitchen, looks very unique :P But I don't think I have the budget to go that extent :D Congrats to the completion of ur new place!

thanks!:D me oso like the design veri much. maybe can ask bernard to quote u? believe tat they got quite reasonable price.

btw kohler80,jw988c,xin_qing03

hv pm u johnny's contact.

Our renovation by Steven and Max just started

So far so good.

Steven been keeping us well updated on the progress. Also for items delivery he has been quite flexible. He offers to fetch the items direct from the shops for us if the shop are unable to delivery

Aircon we initially wanted to get from Natural Cool and got the quote already. But he said his contact maybe able to get us lower quote, and yesterday we got a lower quote. Same model, same company. 60 bucks cheaper. That was quite good

Let see how the rest of the reno goes