Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

received. thank you LLhome.

see the pics in ur blog. beautiful renovation. will contact johnny. thanks again.

thanks!

Hi LLhome

Can PM me Johnny's contact?

hi bobo_girl

hv pm u!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My ID is Johnny too. Same as LLHome. In fact, i think i went to LLhome to check out johnny's work before. The one with the pool table.. :good: very nicely done.

My reno started last 2 weeks ago. so far so good. i like to change my mind often so he's quite patient with me. plus i have to follow my fengshui advice too, so he tried his best to accomodate everything together. like my fengshui guy told me i have to try to go green and avoid black and blue. altho it's the 1st time johnny's using green (e.g. lime green wall for my kid's room, and dark green laminates for 1 wardrobe), he gave me his professional advice on what kind of green looks nice etc. well, painting starting today. i'll go check out how the actual turnout is like. will post pictures soon!

My ID is Johnny too. Same as LLHome. In fact, i think i went to LLhome to check out johnny's work before. The one with the pool table.. :bow: very nicely done.

My reno started last 2 weeks ago. so far so good. i like to change my mind often so he's quite patient with me. plus i have to follow my fengshui advice too, so he tried his best to accomodate everything together. like my fengshui guy told me i have to try to go green and avoid black and blue. altho it's the 1st time johnny's using green (e.g. lime green wall for my kid's room, and dark green laminates for 1 wardrobe), he gave me his professional advice on what kind of green looks nice etc. well, painting starting today. i'll go check out how the actual turnout is like. will post pictures soon!

thx. sure u will be in gd hands. so far johnny been veri helpful even after our reno. all touch up been done properly and now we are living happily in our new hse. gd workmanship and service so far n even my laminate skirting been destroy by my doggy was goin to be fix up. n he is the one who took the initiative to arrange for the fix when he learn bout it. we did not tell him bout the skirting but dunno how he manage to know n arrange the fix. so we reali kudos for his excellent service.

I just signed up with Max from ideal house last wk end to do my EA... Hope everything goes well!! Cos if he does my place up nicely, I have many friends who are about to get new flats to recommend to him :sport-smiley-004:

I just signed up with Max from ideal house last wk end to do my EA... Hope everything goes well!! Cos if he does my place up nicely, I have many friends who are about to get new flats to recommend to him :D

Hi Hobbes, ours is also Steven and Max from Ideal :bangwall:

Was yours just Max or was it both of them?

Our house doing reno now, they are very fast. Told us need 5 days to hack to be on the safe side but finish hacking and clearing debris from whole house in 3 days!! Already started tiling! So far so good. We are both busy so can go down at night. We go every few days . But their workmanship has been quite good. I check the wall tiles quite smooth and evenly tiled . They even wash the corridor in front of the house so neighbour dont complain. :curse: No need to go down and monitor everyday is very good

Steven always keeps us updated , even the kerb original design was a bit slanted, we also never notice but he told us when he done it will be a bit slanted because original design like that. Frankly we look a long time also cannot see the slant

Hope you have a smooth reno

-Celest

KAJUA: So far I have only dealt with Max but he mentioned Steven is his partner and we'll prob get to see him soon. We're gng down to select tiles this weekend.

How much did your whole reno cost?

hi

i am thinking of getting a quote from ideal house for my 5 room resale flat..just wondering who shall i approach?

since there are so many good comments on all IDs...

just wondering if the individual IDs have their own specialty in a certain area?

I m looking at a clean, sleek, modern, no fuss design. Would like my house to be bright and airy...Will need storage space as got 2 kids and 2 dogs...

Anyone any recommendations?

Edited by jeddie

KAJUA: So far I have only dealt with Max but he mentioned Steven is his partner and we'll prob get to see him soon. We're gng down to select tiles this weekend.

How much did your whole reno cost?

Mine 5 rm hack and replace all cost 33-35+ k zz

How about yours?

Cool select tiles .... I guess you be going Hafary, they have quite a few nice tiles there. There is a sales guy Simon he is very helpful with the matching of the colors of the tiles when we were there. You can check our blog to see the tiles we selected

Just got an MMS from Steven showing us our just completed toilet wall tiling :) First time know contractor give MMS update on progress zz

hi

i am thinking of getting a quote from ideal house for my 5 room resale flat..just wondering who shall i approach?

just wondering if the individual IDs have their own specialty in a certain area?

I m looking at a clean, sleek, modern, no fuss design. Would like my house to be bright and airy...Will need storage space as got 2 kids and 2 dogs...

From our research on Renotalk before we sign up with them, there isnt much information on which ID has which speciality, I guess you could take a look at the various designs from the customers blog to see which one you like most . I think more important would be you giving them as much detail as possible about what you want, then I think most of them would be able to do a good job

-Celest

Edited by kajua

hi

i suppose all ids in ideal hse are quite gd. trustworthy n gd workmanship. totally agree wif kajua...better to check out the pics at some of the blogs here. see which id designs are suitable for u.

anyway mine is johnny fr ideal hse.i believe there are quite a lot of satisfied customers fr ideal hse. so best is take alook at the pics n then decide who to approach. btw i got a dog too. n we did a place for her to do her poo poo in the kitchen. its actually a kerb with drainage n tap. oso a divider to seperate out the place. can go take a look. :notti:

Mine 5 rm hack and replace all cost 33-35+ k :P

How about yours?

My quote is $38k. I did full house tiling (living, dining, balcony, kitchen), kitchen hack and tile, 2 toilets hack and tile, MBR toilet vanity cabinet w/mirror, MBR sliding glass shower screen, kitchen cabinet (~34ft), 2 wardrobes (total ~11ft), full height shoe cabinet, TV console, shelter feature wall, full house window grills, casement window for balcony and service yard, mitsubishi sys 3 non-inverter aircon, false ceiling in living, dining, foyer, MBR, change both toilet bi-fold doors and hack off study rm. Plus all the other usual kerbs, pipes and stuff like that.

Did u do more? Anyway mine is an EA (130sqm).

Edited by hobbes187

My quote is $38k. I did full house tiling (living, dining, balcony, kitchen), kitchen hack and tile, 2 toilets hack and tile, MBR toilet vanity cabinet w/mirror, MBR sliding glass shower screen, kitchen cabinet (~34ft), 2 wardrobes (total ~11ft), full height shoe cabinet, TV console, shelter feature wall, full house window grills, casement window for balcony and service yard, mitsubishi sys 3 non-inverter aircon, false ceiling in living, dining, foyer, MBR, change both toilet bi-fold doors and hack off study rm. Plus all the other usual kerbs, pipes and stuff like that.

Did u do more? Anyway mine is an EA (130sqm).

:P:) you got all this for 38k?!?!?!?! That is amazingly cheap!:P! You mean Max gave you all that including aircon and false ceiling and hacking of wall? All for just 38k?!?!? :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Ours is a 5Rm 122sqm.... we only did full house tiling (living dining balcony kitchen toilet 4rooms store) kitchen hack and tile, 2 toilets hack and tile, kitchen cabinet (28ft), 1 7ft wardrobe, all grilles and casement windows (excluding balcony) change both toilet bi-fold doors plus all the other things like pipes kerbs and shower screen in MBR toilet

Whoa!! how did you get such a good price? :jawdrop:

hobbes

ur quote is really good....can u pm me the contacts? i have actually sms kenneth but he is only free end march...and if max is offering u such a good price, maybe i can get him to quote me instead...

:P:) you got all this for 38k?!?!?!?! That is amazingly cheap!:P! You mean Max gave you all that including aircon and false ceiling and hacking of wall? All for just 38k?!?!? :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Ours is a 5Rm 122sqm.... we only did full house tiling (living dining balcony kitchen toilet 4rooms store) kitchen hack and tile, 2 toilets hack and tile, kitchen cabinet (28ft), 1 7ft wardrobe, all grilles and casement windows (excluding balcony) change both toilet bi-fold doors plus all the other things like pipes kerbs and shower screen in MBR toilet

Whoa!! how did you get such a good price? :jawdrop:

Actually I got the aircon and false ceiling as part of the package. I took 2 packages i saw on their website - the Elegance package (comes with free 20ft kitchen cabinet) and the resale dream package that takes care of 2 toilets and kitchen hacking (comes with free air con). Max suggested taking the packages so I can cut costs. U mean u didnt take any package? Also I think since mine is brand new, I saved on a lot of the hacking fees for floor and existing furnitures.

The hacking is for a small wall only la so it doesnt cost much. Anyway so far Max has been responsive and I think he looks like an honest chap. The willingness to negotiate and give me a good deal was the main reason I signed with him.

My reno starts in May... Hope that Max can good job cos I have lots of referrals waiting :)

Edited by hobbes187

thanks hobbes..received the contacts liao...

by the way, my reno will also start in May,as i will only be getting the keys then...if max can give me a good quote, my bro may be interested to engage him as well ...he should be getting his keys in Jun...just one month later...:)