Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiao_xiin

What Can Customers Ask For If Bs Wants Use Their Photos As Sample?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The Magazine is out. StyleWedding March Issue :sport-smiley-003:

my wedding photo is in the smart wedding diary (its a newly launched wedding magazine) and blissful brides magazine! they are out liao! :(

my BS put my wedding photo to advertise for the BS (my BS gave me the 2 free copies). :(

Edited by korea

The Magazine is out. StyleWedding March Issue :dancingqueen:

Wah rare visitor dear. Anyway softcopy of the pic sent by mediacorp liao.

Wah rare visitor dear. Anyway softcopy of the pic sent by mediacorp liao.

hey! my hb watched the style wedding on ch 5 last thur. i told him one of the couples is you. haha. which one huh? my hb said the winners will get sponsor for their wedding, is it? sponsor leh, not bad. no need money. :sport-smiley-018:

hey! my hb watched the style wedding on ch 5 last thur. i told him one of the couples is you. haha. which one huh? my hb said the winners will get sponsor for their wedding, is it? sponsor leh, not bad. no need money. :yamseng:

Can win of course best, but frankly me n wifey go without such a mindset.

The process has been interesting, fruitful and brought us closer and understand each other alot better then we thought. Plus with awesome frens made and knowing their stories makes us realise how blesed we are. Now that's priceless. :D

Can win of course best, but frankly me n wifey go without such a mindset.

The process has been interesting, fruitful and brought us closer and understand each other alot better then we thought. Plus with awesome frens made and knowing their stories makes us realise how blesed we are. Now that's priceless. :D

hope you can win so that your wedding will be sponsored. :good:

btw, which one is you huh? what's your name? so that tomolo i can watch mah. :yamseng:

hope you can win so that your wedding will be sponsored. :(

btw, which one is you huh? what's your name? so that tomolo i can watch mah. :seeya:

i must await your comments before i reveal :bangwall:

how can i comment when i dont know which couple is you?! :dancingqueen:

Ttz e whole point mah. 'u jux see which couple u like, leave a impression etc. No nid all couples, jux whieva tt leave an impression so tt itz neutral mah :bangwall:

Ttz e whole point mah. 'u jux see which couple u like, leave a impression etc. No nid all couples, jux whieva tt leave an impression so tt itz neutral mah :bangwall:

ok. but eventually will you tell me which couple is you? :dancingqueen:

bridal studio wans to use our photos as their sample album for publicity purpose. just wondering wad we should ask for in return, if not they will be using our faces for free mah.

anyway, i already signed with them yesterday liao. for top up of 4 photos foc. feel a bit shortchanged tho. anyway, thanks for replying. :fire:

i hv a colleague who was also asked to let them have 1 full album (+ small albums etc) as their shop sample album when their photo came out. and the bridal shop gave them the whole package free. including providing wedding gowns, tux, bridal car to them.

but the shop had juz open for biz (was at marina sq) so needed some decent sample. and after that both him and his wife (both working at same coy) brag until every1 get so tired of looking at their photos or hear wat they say. !! !! :fire:

but there's conditions and they had to sign some sort of agreement. some of it was (as i heard) to sign agreement to let the shop hv the full copyrights and they can advertise in any place as they deem fit, they are to go to areas, pose according to their photographer instructions and they have to do many days of photographing for outdoor if there's any weather change and the photos may not come out nice.

Zc31, i watched the style wedding program on ch 5 liao. there're too many couples liao. i watched until blur. :sport-smiley-018:

so far, no comments. !!

i hv a colleague who was also asked to let them have 1 full album (+ small albums etc) as their shop sample album when their photo came out. and the bridal shop gave them the whole package free. including providing wedding gowns, tux, bridal car to them.

but the shop had juz open for biz (was at marina sq) so needed some decent sample. and after that both him and his wife (both working at same coy) brag until every1 get so tired of looking at their photos or hear wat they say. :unsure::P:D

but there's conditions and they had to sign some sort of agreement. some of it was (as i heard) to sign agreement to let the shop hv the full copyrights and they can advertise in any place as they deem fit, they are to go to areas, pose according to their photographer instructions and they have to do many days of photographing for outdoor if there's any weather change and the photos may not come out nice.

wow... everything free!:wub: my photos are also fully own by the BS now, for just 4 extra digital. sigh.... your fren's so lucky!:P

but frankly speaking, singapore got not many places to go to. posing also those few poses only. should be the same one la. at least she can choose her own gowns rite? again, so lucky!:(

Zc31, i watched the style wedding program on ch 5 liao. there're too many couples liao. i watched until blur. :notti:

so far, no comments. :(

huh 8 couples onli blur mah? :jawdrop: