Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiao_xiin

What Can Customers Ask For If Bs Wants Use Their Photos As Sample?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
huh?

bridal studio wans to use our photos as their sample album for publicity purpose. just wondering wad we should ask for in return, if not they will be using our faces for free mah.

anyway, i already signed with them yesterday liao. for top up of 4 photos foc. feel a bit shortchanged tho. anyway, thanks for replying. :rolleyes:

bridal studio wans to use our photos as their sample album for publicity purpose. just wondering wad we should ask for in return, if not they will be using our faces for free mah.

anyway, i already signed with them yesterday liao. for top up of 4 photos foc. feel a bit shortchanged tho. anyway, thanks for replying. :sport-smiley-004:

oic.. heheehe. good luck

hahahaha... i think u shld have asked for more... heh... since they r goin to use ur face... shld ask for more photos... heee... maybe 10... also additional gown change ... or 2 potraits... 1 full page 1 3in1 frame...

hahahaha... i think u shld have asked for more... heh... since they r goin to use ur face... shld ask for more photos... heee... maybe 10... also additional gown change ... or 2 potraits... 1 full page 1 3in1 frame...

wow!! really??? they say other ppl they only give discounts for them to top up, no free photos...

i should have known... these bridal studios are so ngiao and money minded... afterall, we paid for the photos to be taken (gown rental, make up, photography) with our own money. really should have asked for more things.

anyway, i already signed with them yesterday liao. for top up of 4 photos foc. feel a bit shortchanged tho. anyway, thanks for replying. :dunno:

our BS also used our wedding photos to publish onto 2 local bridal magazines (one of them is the blissful brides magazine and another one i forget the name liao cos its a new launched bridal magazine); feb issue. but we didnt asked anything in return. no problem for us lor. :bangwall:

our BS also used our wedding photos to publish onto 2 local bridal magazines (one of them is the blissful brides magazine and another one i forget the name liao cos its a new launched bridal magazine); feb issue. but we didnt asked anything in return. no problem for us lor. :rolleyes:

Me and gf gonna be featured in style wedding magazine.

I think many a time, it's the memory rather then the material returns. :)

Edited by Zc31

Me and gf gonna be featured in style wedding magazine.

I think many a time, it's the memory rather then the material returns. :yamseng:

the issue of the two magazines we're featured in are out liao! my BS will give me the free copies. :dunno:

Congrat Xiao Xiin.

Well. I find it quite special if your photo is going to be featured in the magazine. Why don't you just frame it up ?

If the photos is just use for sample only, hmm. try to get more freebies cause i think 4 photos are a bit too little.

Cheers !

the issue of the two magazines we're featured in are out liao! my BS will give me the free copies. :)

Which 2 magazines again? I go get! :yamseng:

Which 2 magazines again? I go get! :yamseng:

one of them is blissful and another one is a newly launched wedding magazine (forget the name liao). after i got the magazines from my BS then will update again. :(

the style magazine you're featured in is which issue? :)

one of them is blissful and another one is a newly launched wedding magazine (forget the name liao). after i got the magazines from my BS then will update again. :)

the style magazine you're featured in is which issue? :yamseng:

Wow.. Which month is that? The March issue?

one of them is blissful and another one is a newly launched wedding magazine (forget the name liao). after i got the magazines from my BS then will update again. :rofl:

the style magazine you're featured in is which issue? :good:

Err upcoming issue according to them but i din ask when it's coming up :good:

Err upcoming issue according to them but i din ask when it's coming up :dribble:

upcoming issue? march or april? :good: