Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enhanzed

Where To Make Bed Head Photo

sorry dunno whats it called in english ...basically its the large photo with frame people normally put above their beds ...

whats the price like ? and where can make them ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, i think most of the photo shops can do for you and also those wedding shops can do for you also if you have the negative. look at yellow page for photographer or photograph studio and call them.

if you don't mind old pattern (owner is old uncle), but value for money and reasonable quality type, go Swan Lake photo studio, i think they are at Blk 91, Zion Road, #01-165, Tel: 6733 7081. this shop has been around for ages so you can rest assured that they will give you quality stuffs except don't expect for fanciful type. i'm those stingy type and i had my graduation photo taken there. but nothing fanciful juz that they are of reasonable price and quality and many ppl used to recommend this shop. you will see many 'stars' ever taken their photos at this studio ever before, eg. Chow Yun Fatt...

it will be printed on canvas type for those really big ones.

remember it must be able to be wipe clean with a damp cloth coz next time you need to clean and maintain it.

the photo shops: cheaper as they able to direct do from either their own lab or send to the photo lab to process.

wedding shops: definitely more ex. now don't charge and slaughter you, when to do it? !! :dancingqueen::thumbs up:

and price wise, all depend on quality, frame type, size of photo you want it to be. generally range from $450 onwards for those hang on wall type.

hope it helps.

Edited by leen

thanks wa..i didn't know its that expensive ...can those wedding shop do like graphic design ? like merge few pictures into 1 to create a design ? how much would that cost ?

sorry dunno whats it called in english ...basically its the large photo with frame people normally put above their beds ...

are you referring to photo frame whereby you want to hang above the bed, right? :sport-smiley-004: usually, people hang wedding photo. :yamseng: you can go to bridal shops or photograph studios lor. it isnt cheap. cost a few hundreds. 8|

during our AD photo-shooting and we told the photographer to develop a big wedding portrait for us. but now its inside our wardrobe. hahaha. :sport-smiley-004:

You may to check with your Bridal Shop, photograph or chk your package

Shouldn't most bridal package already include this? If you already got a photograph (hi-res digital softcopy) in mind, then just bring it to any printing shops (sunshine plaza, queensway SC, pennisula plaza, etc) and ask for good quality prints. Then head over to a framemaker to frame it up.

I think this process will be cheaper than going to photo shop, if you are on budget. Maybe printing =< $50, frame =< $100? Depends on what you choose lor...

I tot nowadays no more liu xing bed head photo liao. Some people say hang at the bed head, touch wood drop in the middle of the night and hit u.

In FS, its not good to have wedding photo directly on the wall where the bedhead rest against. So end up having my wedding portrait on another wall in the room instead.

For merging a few pics into 1 portrait, this is actually done using PS software. If your bridal shop does 3 in 1 pose pic, you can request for it