Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
livecn

Being Ripped Off?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya, there is est 1.5-2 months lag before the actual caveat data is published on the website, i think it usually comes out after the 1st appt if i'm not wrong ...so it may not be very accurate.

and that hdb avg selling price median data thingy.. i find it ridiculous and not useful. how can they juz lump all 5rms as ONE? there are so many types of 5rms in a single estate. if 1 die die must go by that data, they'd probably not be able to find a place liao i think.

i beg to differ, i don't think it is 1.5 mth to 2 mths lag. If i am not wrong it is according to the first appointment. I did a check after my Mom sell her flat. HDB updates its website every 1st and 16th of the month. so at most 1/2 mth lag.

And it includes valuation + COV. I guess COV is the part that will determine if you are over or fair paid for the flat. But funnily, recently i came across a "very good value" valuation report. ........puzzled.

Coffee is right, there is no 1.5 to 2 months lag.

i beg to differ, i don't think it is 1.5 mth to 2 mths lag. If i am not wrong it is according to the first appointment. I did a check after my Mom sell her flat. HDB updates its website every 1st and 16th of the month. so at most 1/2 mth lag.

And it includes valuation + COV. I guess COV is the part that will determine if you are over or fair paid for the flat. But funnily, recently i came across a "very good value" valuation report. ........puzzled.

Edited by Starscream