Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
popeye gal

Wedding Cater Red Wine

Hi all,

Do anybody knows where to get wholesaler or direct importer, which sell affordable/Cheaper Red Wine Or White Wine? :dancingqueen:

Any Expert Please give advise... :notti:

Does Buying from the Exhitbition Cheaper than? There a wine for asia Exhitbition on 23 to 25 Oct'08. And dun't know is this Register company or for all Visitors....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How many cartons can you buy?

If less than 10 cartons (of 12 bottles each), then dun spend the trouble comparing prices; the wine industry is very price-competitive and usually not much difference.

You should be looking for dealers with a good range of wines and stable stock with delivery services.

Hi all,

Do anybody knows where to get wholesaler or direct importer, which sell affordable/Cheaper Red Wine Or White Wine? :dunno:

Any Expert Please give advise... ;)

Does Buying from the Exhitbition Cheaper than? There a wine for asia Exhitbition on 23 to 25 Oct'08. And dun't know is this Register company or for all Visitors....

Eh.. why not try Carrefour... they have a variety of reds and whites; if you cant finish them - can return back for cash :D

i bought direct from the banquet... the quality not bad... and i get free wine per table and don't know how to gauge how much extra. too tedious to have to buy, bring there, not enough also sianz, too much have to bring back also sianz. plus must pay corkage to the banquet... too troublesome liao...

can try calling go4wine...look for ronald 96719967....

you can mention germaine recommend you.....but really am not too sure how competitive their prices are...

i usually order from them for my customers....

hi actually you can get from Carrefour, but get your everyday credit card first. You can get rebate from there. By the way, the wine is cheap and quite accaeptable.

Can try a shop at chinatown point. Forgot the shop name..

Wines can get on consignment basis and return unused after wedding dinner...

Wine tasting is allowed before committing...