Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

FYI

Crestar Ceiling Fan Come with 1 year standard warranty and limited lifetime warranty for motor (stated in my warranty card, they have local distrutor)

Heard that they are the original designer of the Acrylic blade.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mrs soh, dun b sad..... I've pm you liao..... shld help you save a bit the next time..... :good:

cheers :yamseng:

There r many other 3 blades model of other make to explore in the market....... do scout around......

wish you luck on yr scouting.... ;):good:

Bro, can pm me your lobang oso? Got any models with light one? Cheers! :dancingqueen:

Just to share my recent purchase of tis fanco 5 blade classic looking fan, since quite a number of ppl are toking.... :good:

fullview.jpgcloseupview.jpg

Hi there bro,

Thanks for your sharing. Can you share the contact for the supplier for the fan?

Thanks

Hi Jeddie, the 1.7m tall ppl have to be extreme careful with their hands and ''head''... its impossible to modify the rod shorter since the rod is oredi 4''.. (all 5 blades fan rod is 4'' unless you ask for longer rod).. but if the rod is orginal 4'', den u can modify it. :)

how to modify??...do U know contractor who does it?! Do advise

Hi quando,

I've PMed.... you liao.... hope it'll help you save abit ...... :sport-smiley-018:

cheers pal :yamseng:

Hi Bro,

Can pm me the contacts? I need to buy 3 aroma and 2 without lights ones.

my crestar fan was put up yesterday...but it was too low for us...is this normal? can we modify the fan so the rod is shorter?

a 1.7m tall person will be able to touch the blades when he stretches his hand up...

Hi Jeddie, the 1.7m tall ppl have to be extreme careful with their hands and ''head''... its impossible to modify the rod shorter since the rod is oredi 4''.. (all 5 blades fan rod is 4'' unless you ask for longer rod).. but if the rod is orginal 4'', den u can modify it. :)

Hi Bro...can pm me the address too?? thanks in advance!!!

Hi MickeyM,

I've PMed you liao.... hope it'll help you save abit..... :sport-smiley-018:

remember to buy me kopi lol heeeheee..... :D

cheers :drunk:

Hi MickeyM,

I've PMed you liao.... hope it'll help you save abit..... :sport-smiley-018:

remember to buy me kopi lol heeeheee..... :D

cheers :drunk:

Hi,

Can i have the contact to get Fanco ceiling fan. Tks.

Hi, for those who installed the Fanco Aroma ceiling fan, do you happen to know if its weight is less than 6kg? This is a requirement according to HDB guideline. The fan looks very huge & heavy to me.

Was in Tai Yong last weekend, trying to feel the air from diff fans. But the saleguy did not want to reveal it though I specifically asked him what the weight is for that Aroma. He simply replied me something like "aiyah, if you are worried abt the fan weight, then no need to install ceiling fan lah" :bleah:

Thanks.

Any comments on Alpha Ceiling Fans? In particular the V8 model. I was told Fanco, Crestar etc all come from same manufacturer. Motor lifetime warranty is only good for 10 years etc.