Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

I just chatted with my friend. I think he bought KDK V56VK.

Said that he paid $300+ for it. He recommend it. Will take a look at his house when i'm free.

Hi Taz,

can post a small review here after viewing yr friends KDK V56VK.

can PM me the contact where he got it for $300+.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

For those who have installed ceiling fans, would like your opinion on how effective is the coverage if we are not directly under the fan itself.

Question:

Can you feel any wind if you are not directly under the fan?

If you are 1 metre away from the ceiling fan, is your ceiling fan still effective? If yes, pls help to indicate the brand/model you are using.

If you are 2 metres away from the ceiling fan, is your ceiling fan still effective? If yes, pls help to indicate the brand/model you are using.

Background:

We are deciding between having standing fan vs ceiling fan for our dining/family area. As that area is rectangular in shape, we are worried that the ceiling fan might not be as effective since the designated point is not in the exact center of the area. The dining area is directly under the fan but my worry is that our kids will be using the family area for their playtime which is about 2 metres further away from the celiing fan.

Thanks for your time.

"designated point"

If you are looking at point and cool, then directional fan will meet your requirement.

For ceiling fan, I use it to cool certain amount of floor area (depending on the blade length).

Sure Taz, check your PM.... I've PMed you liao, hope you'll save abit n buy me kopi ya lol kekeke..... :D

cheers n hv a nice day :sport-smiley-018:

Hi bro,

Can also PM me contacts for fanco fan ? Thanks

I wonder anyone using KDK V56VK (as link below). It is a new model....Any comments or reviews?

http://kdk.jp/product_detail.aspx?id=153

I just chatted with my friend. I think he bought KDK V56VK.

Said that he paid $300+ for it. He recommend it. Will take a look at his house when i'm free.

Hi kopicino, I've PMed you liao, hope you'll save abit n buy me kopi ya lol kekeke..... :thumbs up:

cheers n hv a nice day :drunk:

Hi Bro, could you please PM me the contacts as well? Thanks in advance.

It's a new model, confirmed with Capital Distributors (S) Pte Ltd

1)NEW Model : V56VK (56") remote ceiling fan

4 fiber glass blades c/w 5-speed LCD display remote

color : silver grey

Unit Price : $448.00 w/gst

2) NEW Model : V60WK(60") remote ceiling fan

5 fiber glass blades c/w 7-speed LCD display remote

Unit Price : $488.00 w/gst

Price quoted supply cash & carry w/o installation.

The KDK A11YS is specially designed for low ceiling... very suitable for HDB use... anyone used it b4 and any comments? Im thinking of getting this model.. would appreciate if anyone can comment on this particular model.

thanks!

Hi all,

For those who have installed ceiling fans, would like your opinion on how effective is the coverage if we are not directly under the fan itself.

Question:

Can you feel any wind if you are not directly under the fan?

If you are 1 metre away from the ceiling fan, is your ceiling fan still effective? If yes, pls help to indicate the brand/model you are using.

If you are 2 metres away from the ceiling fan, is your ceiling fan still effective? If yes, pls help to indicate the brand/model you are using.

Background:

We are deciding between having standing fan vs ceiling fan for our dining/family area. As that area is rectangular in shape, we are worried that the ceiling fan might not be as effective since the designated point is not in the exact center of the area. The dining area is directly under the fan but my worry is that our kids will be using the family area for their playtime which is about 2 metres further away from the celiing fan.

Thanks for your time.

I wonder anyone using KDK V56VK (as link below). It is a new model....Any comments or reviews?

You can try to call ang mo kio shop everjoint .they sell kdk ceiling fan also and the prices quite reasonable.i just went to my friends

he purchase from them but brands its fanco ,it look very nice and with light kit .they also provide installation if u want to but the boss

said the person who instal have to know how to balancing the fan if not the fan will shaking and no wind at all. my friend's fan instal by

*spam the workmanship ok

It's a new model, confirmed with Capital Distributors (S) Pte Ltd

1)NEW Model : V56VK (56") remote ceiling fan

4 fiber glass blades c/w 5-speed LCD display remote

Unit Price : $448.00 w/gst

2) NEW Model : V60WK(60") remote ceiling fan

5 fiber glass blades c/w 7-speed LCD display remote

Unit Price : $488.00 w/gst

Price quoted supply cash & carry w/o installation.

lights kits for all??

which size u got for room? my 54" airvac air flow can shut all windows and blast the ceiling fan

Hi sorry for the late reply.

This forum been down for some time and I was travelling for a while.

I have the 54" for all rooms with light kit..

So far still hunting 1 super duper nice fan for my living room....

Just to share my recent purchase of tis fanco 5 blade classic looking fan, since quite a number of ppl are toking.... :good:

hi bro,

can pm me the contact to purchase this fanco fan? Thanks.

If my logic is correct, don't think you can use the switch point to do the controlling of how many on/off lights unless you have 1 wiring pair for each lightbulb, run from the fan to the switch point.

Yes, light's power & fan's power switches are seperate. You need another chain to control the fan, ie. on/off & fan speed. If not, get your contractor to run another wiring for a fan regulator, which can be mounted next to your switch point. This regulator is free, comes with your fan package, it will do the controlling of fan.

Get some clues now?

Hi guys, I just placed an order for a 48" Rega fan at $250 with 3 lights and regulator, is the price ok?

Anyways, any 1 has any idea whether the option of turning on how many lights can be controlled from a switch point and not from the metal chain? Anyways, light's power and fan's power switches can be seperate rite? The SA told me that can get my contractor to help me with it.. :dunno: totally clueless..