Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Found a place that sells cheap Fanco Fan. ff9 costs $155.00 and labour only $35. Bought all my fans there. Interested party can see my signature or pm me.

Forumers who are keen to see what fans I have bought and how they look like can see them in my T-blog

Hi guys,

for those ceiling fans with light, does the light "flicker" or like give shadows when the fan is on?

I wanted to get a ceiling fan with light but i'm scared the light is not suitable for reading.

Edited by Ichigoh

Found a place that sells cheap Fanco Fan. ff9 costs $155.00 and labour only $35. Bought all my fans there. Interested party can see my signature or pm me. :)

Forumers who are keen to see what fans I have bought and how they look like can see them in my T-blog :)

Hi,

PMed you the details. They fixing the fans and lights for me this friday... Will update my experience and review of the products. :)

Enjoy. :)

Hmm, I didn't think of this when I decided to place my fan near the cove lights.. Hmm, hope that it won't have the dizzy effect.. Anyways, in my earlier post, I said I ordered a Rega Fan but I've cancelled it, I chose Crestar instead..

Bought 4 48" Crestar Airvacs, 2 with light kits (4 lamps with Philips lightbulbs) and 2 without light kits.. 2 regulators and 2 remote controls.. Total slightly above $1000.. Good deal??

Hi Metalsubzero,

I think the price you paid for your Crestar fans is a good deal. I'm currently looking for Crestar fans too but have no idea where to get a good deal. Do you mind to give me the contact of your supplier?. Thank you.

Hi, I've PMed you liao, hope you'll save abit n buy me kopi ya lol kekeke..... :D

Veri unique nick u've kekeke..... :D

cheers :yamseng:

Hi bro,

I'm also looking for Crestar fans, you mind to give me your supplier's contact? Thk u in advance. :)

Hi,

I just bought 2 x 48" Crestar Airvac with light kits (3 lights per fan)

Cost as follow:

48" fan $260/fan

Lights $21/fan

Installation $40/fan

Total: $321.

Think the fan is a little ex but since I am happy with the recommendation made by the salesperson, I did not bargain further. ;)

Oh, I bought it at a shop in Balestier. Fyi...

Hi fran76,

I'm new to this forum and i'm looking for Crestar ceiling fans. Can you actually tell me which shop you got your fan from? Can anyone also tell me where can i get Crestar Ceiling fans at good price? Thanks

Found a place that sells cheap Fanco Fan. ff9 costs $155.00 and labour only $35. Bought all my fans there. Interested party can see my signature or pm me. :)

Forumers who are keen to see what fans I have bought and how they look like can see them in my T-blog :)

Edited by Decruz

Hi, I'm thinking of using back my old National & KDK brand ceiling fans after my house reno. However, I think I will need to replace the fan speed regulator. Can anyone advise where I may get these regulators (and approx cost) and if I need to use the same brand as the fan or any fan regulator will do?

Many thanks.

I bought my Amasco 46" Monte Carlo fan in chrome from Geylang for $580. It doubles up as a nice hanging lamp when the fan isn't turned on.

AmascoMonteCarloFan.jpg

AmascoMonteCarloFanClosed.jpg

Edited by Ripples

Hi,

I just bought 2 x 48" Crestar Airvac with light kits (3 lights per fan)

Cost as follow:

48" fan $260/fan

Lights $21/fan

Installation $40/fan

Total: $321.

Think the fan is a little ex but since I am happy with the recommendation made by the salesperson, I did not bargain further. ;)

Oh, I bought it at a shop in Balestier. Fyi...

Wah like tat kinda kopi also can wor....kekeke.... lol:D

Anyway, i've PMed you liao.... hope you save alot more to buy me coffee bean type ya.... :P

Bro, can pm me the contacts too?