Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoalHome

Isaia Mattress @ Home2be

Was the expo for the modern living exhibition. Saw the mattresses at Home2be... Brand: Isaia. The sales said its organic, dunno what it really means though. Sales quoted me $1,999 for KS, and $1,699 for QS - Double coil spring.

Any comments or feedback on this brand/price?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Was the expo for the modern living exhibition. Saw the mattresses at Home2be... Brand: Isaia. The sales said its organic, dunno what it really means though. Sales quoted me $1,999 for KS, and $1,699 for QS - Double coil spring.

Any comments or feedback on this brand/price?

i shortlisted Isaia mattress too. Its v v comfortable when i tested it. suitable for sleepers who likes soft mattress

The one i'm looking at is very firm with double coil.

The softer mattress is the one in sliver gray? For the softer mattress, the sales quoted $1,199.

i shortlisted Isaia mattress too. Its v v comfortable when i tested it. suitable for sleepers who likes soft mattress

The one i'm looking at is very firm with double coil.

The softer mattress is the one in sliver gray? For the softer mattress, the sales quoted $1,199.

i was quoted for abt $2k for the slightly better one (price including QS bedframe worth $299) at henderson

i have tried 2 Isaia mattress. love the slightly costly one. feel better

hmm i thought that mattress is soft also? Isaia that 2 mattress belongs to soft category

if really hard mattress, i tried Simmons and Serta, its even harder than Isaia..

Tried Simmons but find it too soft for my liking. The Isaia one i tried is with double layer... usually for other brand mattress, the top plush layer is latex or foam... but the Isaia one, the plush top is also with coils... very firm.

Tried Simmons but find it too soft for my liking. The Isaia one i tried is with double layer... usually for other brand mattress, the top plush layer is latex or foam... but the Isaia one, the plush top is also with coils... very firm.

hmmm i guess Isaia is a better choice for u then :P

i still can remember the feel of the Isaia. Shiok.

but we got Sealy instead cos my wife prefer Sealy and i dont mind Sealy too

It's actually for my parents. The old folks prefer firmer mattress. Sourcing for myself at the same time too. Maybe i should take a look at Sealy too. How much did you pay for your Sealy mattress?

hmmm i guess Isaia is a better choice for u then :)

i still can remember the feel of the Isaia. Shiok.

but we got Sealy instead cos my wife prefer Sealy and i dont mind Sealy too

It's actually for my parents. The old folks prefer firmer mattress. Sourcing for myself at the same time too. Maybe i should take a look at Sealy too. How much did you pay for your Sealy mattress?

hi..mine is Sealy Mayfair. It more for "side sleeper". Both me and my wife are side sleepers,so its just nice for us. I got it for $2522.