Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

It Show

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i wonder will be crowded a not leh? :yamseng:

sure crowded. Either u know what u want to buy, go on 1st day (prevent out of stock), or go on the last day(lower price) but the model u want may be out of stock.

if u fear of crowd, get the pricing from IT show, go courts or HN, to ask sales rep to match the price.

sure crowded. Either u know what u want to buy, go on 1st day (prevent out of stock), or go on the last day(lower price) but the model u want may be out of stock.

if u fear of crowd, get the pricing from IT show, go courts or HN, to ask sales rep to match the price.

every year we also dont know what to buy from IT show or comex. :dunno: we just joined the crowds! but last year my hb bought a sharp aquos LCD for my mum. :yamseng:

Me also thinking of getting a 32" LCD. Any cheap and good recommendations (Sony / Samsung / etc)? :P

The best buy (according to CNET ASIA) is the Toshiba 32" LCD TV going at $799 only. I am sure there will be quite a few sub-$1000 32" LCD TV on sale.

I like the Sony TV but they are a bit more pricey than the others. May be going for a Samsung this time round but will also check out Philips and Sony. If Sharp has something good to offer I may also consider. Somehow don't like LG (maybe my bad experience haunted me) and Panasonic is more on Plasma so will be out for me as well.

anyone going down and getting external HDD?

can update the price of 500GB and 1TB?

thinking of getting either one of those or the time capsule :yamseng: :yamseng:

Went there for a quick trip during lunch today. Not too crowded on first day so far but traffic was jam into & out of carpark.

Saw a few good deals on LG tv. More info can be found in these forums ExtremePlace and HardwareZone

If anyone planning to get some ink cartridge for their Canon printers, there is some good specials there. Example, $5 NTUC voucher for every $60 (or $36 package for 3 cartridges of fixed color C, M, Y and get a $5 voucher). Also with $180 purchase in a single receipt you get a Targus backpack laptop Bag (worth $80). Got the bag :P Also sure win lucky dip (prizes incl Sony PSP, traavel vouchers, etc..) with every $250 for Canon products.

Plan to go down tomorrow to check out the external HDD & Apple products.

Edited by lifestyle

Plan to go down tomorrow to check out the external HDD & Apple products.

can update here? me thinking of getting either but don't want to go jostle with the crowd unless i confirm want to buy

the time capsule is really tempting but to make full use i gotta upgrade my OS, which means more money

which brand ext HDD you looking at?

The best buy (according to CNET ASIA) is the Toshiba 32" LCD TV going at $799 only. I am sure there will be quite a few sub-$1000 32" LCD TV on sale.

I like the Sony TV but they are a bit more pricey than the others. May be going for a Samsung this time round but will also check out Philips and Sony. If Sharp has something good to offer I may also consider. Somehow don't like LG (maybe my bad experience haunted me) and Panasonic is more on Plasma so will be out for me as well.

Sharp also has a 32" LCD at $799.00. IMO quite a good buy especially its Sharp. Its at Gain City's booth. At the same time can buy a HTS at $249.00.