Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingerbelle

How To Install Spray Hose In Toilet?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For which toilet?

Spray hose as in Bidget hose type? those type that can be also used to wash backside too?

As above.

im refering to those type of spray hose that is normally install nxt to the toilet bowl which can be used to wash toiletbowl or floor.

how to install the spray hose?

That is the bidget spray hose as mentioned earlier on. Have one in the MBR Toilet but we didn't do the installation though. We got the electrician who also install the bidget spray for us besides the lights & heaters. I think you need to get a drill and drill bits besides screws, and since it has to be connected to the pipe, it is better you get someone who is better at connecting pipes for the water.

im refering to those type of spray hose that is normally install nxt to the toilet bowl which can be used to wash toiletbowl or floor.

That is the bidget spray hose as mentioned earlier on. Have one in the MBR Toilet but we didn't do the installation though. We got the electrician who also install the bidget spray for us besides the lights & heaters. I think you need to get a drill and drill bits besides screws, and since it has to be connected to the pipe, it is better you get someone who is better at connecting pipes for the water.

Electrician install toilet spray? !! Better get a plumber.

If ur reno is done by ID/Contractor, there should be an item to install toilet accessories, get them to install also.

Ya done by an electrician who has some knowledge of piping as well which in this case is sufficient enough to install small jobs compared to calling for a plumber for serious problems.

Electrician install toilet spray? :unsure: Better get a plumber.

If ur reno is done by ID/Contractor, there should be an item to install toilet accessories, get them to install also.

lol... electrician also do plumber service :sport-smiley-018:

If you have the tap there and want to add spray there is easy.

just buy the spray and splitter from DIY shop, and white tape (duno call what)

spray good for cleaning toilet.

You could say that, zz But even an electrician knows to do simple plumbing service since installation of heaters was done by our electrician. If for complicated ones, its better to let the plumber take charge better.

lol... electrician also do plumber service :bow:

If you have the tap there and want to add spray there is easy.

just buy the spray and splitter from DIY shop, and white tape (duno call what)

spray good for cleaning toilet.

You need to call a plumber.

Installing a bidet / spray requires a stop-valve to turn on /off the water spray. The plumber needs to cut the piping to the WC bowl for the bidet, just like in my case.

I bought a bidet / valve from Poo Joo just last week. Actually my intention is to use the bidet to wash the toilet bowl, and for emergency purposes (oh dear, no toilet paper :D#3*@:) arrggh) :notti:

oh, pm me if you need my plumber.