Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

家 @ Tanglin Halt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi TYM,

Wow! I like ur house reno and decor. Nice Nice!

I just saw that i have the same living room clock with you, but only that mine is in chinese character and in pink color. Hehe...

Love your bar stool and CD rack. Very different and nice. :D

May i know which level is the shop that sells all these stuff at Central?

Hehe... Thanks :notti:

Good layout sense and everything looks perfectly placed with good use of all corners and spaces. I like it! :D

Hi TYM...

like your hse reno...very simple and cosy...

ask u ah...For open concept kitchen...will the living room floor be oily when you cook?

Hehe pai seh, seldom cook :D . Maybe sometime fry some eggs, cook some veggies or spagetti over the weekend.

Hi TYM,

Your house is really nicely done up, and your house also got very good view so envy :D

Is the ID design for you, or you yourself plan everything??

Your layout of everything is very well used of the limited space available. :yamseng:

Color scheme is also very nice matched

Tks. Space planning wise was done with our ID.

As for the furnitures and fittings, we bought them on our own. Dun want to feel presurised and obligated to buy if ID were to bring us around, prefer to look see look see slowly.

Hi... I saw you having a very small TV console mounted on the wall of your MBR... Is that custom made? Or did you buy it from somewhere? I have asked the guy who is making my wardrobe to custom-make a small console of 161cm (length) x 40cm (height) x 33cm (width), with rounded corners instead of 90 degree angle.. and that gonna cost me $700++.... :o

After that I just told me to make the wardrobe first... cos the small console is so ex....

Hi... I saw you having a very small TV console mounted on the wall of your MBR... Is that custom made? Or did you buy it from somewhere? I have asked the guy who is making my wardrobe to custom-make a small console of 161cm (length) x 40cm (height) x 33cm (width), with rounded corners instead of 90 degree angle.. and that gonna cost me $700++.... :o

After that I just told me to make the wardrobe first... cos the small console is so ex....

Yes, it is custom made but not mounted on the wall. The whole piece is a TV console/feature wall, made of wood, covered with wallpaper.

Edited by TYM

Tks. The interior of our wardrobe/bookshelves without the doors.

218ot3yr3.jpg

Hi TYM,

Do you mind showing me a picture of your wardrobe with doors closed and open? Wonder how much for installing the wall & door partition for the wardrobe?

Hope you can advise me on this, as I am currently thinking of setting up a partition for wardrobe.

Thanks a lot!