Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Thanksfor sharing. Did HDB told u when you be getting the key?

No specific date, the sales officer said that it'll be approximately 3mths

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ok. thanks. mmm but i suppose 220C already completed.

Oh if u're wondering about the uncompleted blocks, the officer did mention that they're estimated to be completed sometime in July.

Hi Future Neighbours of Bedok.

Anyone here have considered those contractors uncles sitting at the void deck of the new home?

Hi Future Neighbours of Bedok.

Anyone here have considered those contractors uncles sitting at the void deck of the new home?

Hi yong,

When we went ther last wkend to 'recce', we got 2 namecards frm the unkle.

both same company.

still in considering n contractor window shopping stage! :notti:

Hi Guys n ladies,

My Q no for Bedok 4 rm is 140.. will be there on Sat 3 may.. maybe will see some of you there.. haha

I think by den wont have gd floor unit left.. but i will still take it even if it is 3th floor.. haha..

Bo pian.. after yrs of tries like some of U... finally gt a super gd location flats...

If any of you wants to buy electronic.. remember to notify the rest.. so can get cheaper price... LOL..

:yamseng:

Hi yong,

When we went ther last wkend to 'recce', we got 2 namecards frm the unkle.

both same company.

still in considering n contractor window shopping stage! :notti:

Hi raayn,

I got their namecards too. Even went to look at 1 of their showflats. The contractor said they have nout 50+ projects in that area too. Maybe you may wan to take a look at their work too.

yup... tangliin halt for sure. we are eyeing units that are above 25 floor... prefer to be higher... how abt u?

hello anise, sure hope that we can all get units that we like. the waiting is really killing us... been lookiin at reno blogs for the past 2 wks... :P

hhmmm envy u pple get such good no =p anyway i m juz hoping by my turn i still able to get the unit i wan.. still haven shortlist any.. shall see how it go...

Hey guys, good luck for those gg for selection this week.

The waiting for Queenstown selection is killing me.. so long... no letter from HDB yet... guess i'm too anxious liao :yamseng:

the waiting is really killin us... haiz... juz hope to receive the letter soon.. btw will HDB send us the booklet etc?? abit lost wor..

Me ah.. see how high units left then we try to get.. but tink abt my turn left 15th level only lah.. :( any particular unit u like? :notti:

we are hoping to get the 90 sqm high floor units at blk 89. wonder if the high cost will turn people off... :P

wonder why it takes HDB so long to send us the letter..... sign...

we are hoping to get the 90 sqm high floor units at blk 89. wonder if the high cost will turn people off... :P

wonder why it takes HDB so long to send us the letter..... sign...

Hi sq007 and anise,

ya.. tink the HDB will send a BIG package including all the floor plans and letters.. well hope they do it REAL SOON!!! :bangwall: Hey it also cross my mind abt pple turning off due to high cost.. or may be perheps, others will consider taking the flats but at a lower level? What u guys think? I tink there is a posibility...considering that recession is coming... :(

Hi raayn,

I got their namecards too. Even went to look at 1 of their showflats. The contractor said they have nout 50+ projects in that area too. Maybe you may wan to take a look at their work too.

In fact, i went to their so call show room too.

Anyway..their workmanship not very good also mahz.. maybe i too picky la.. :dunno:

In fact, i went to their so call show room too.

Anyway..their workmanship not very good also mahz.. maybe i too picky la.. :dunno:

YES, YES.. i went into a few units that they are curetnly doing and 1 ground flr unit that they completed already. nt that impressed too.

maybe im expecting too much?

haiz..din noe owning a flat comes with a lot of decisions..

btw, i walk walk at one central mall yday and collected brochures frm harvey norman(think fridge n washer costs!) and also took some paint booklets..

am i kiasu or i am kiasu ...haha.. :sport-smiley-018:

YES, YES.. i went into a few units that they are curetnly doing and 1 ground flr unit that they completed already. nt that impressed too.

maybe im expecting too much?

haiz..din noe owning a flat comes with a lot of decisions..

btw, i walk walk at one central mall yday and collected brochures frm harvey norman(think fridge n washer costs!) and also took some paint booklets..

am i kiasu or i am kiasu ...haha.. :sport-smiley-018:

i also doing that already ..

haha...

Hi sq007 and anise,

ya.. tink the HDB will send a BIG package including all the floor plans and letters.. well hope they do it REAL SOON!!! :bangwall: Hey it also cross my mind abt pple turning off due to high cost.. or may be perheps, others will consider taking the flats but at a lower level? What u guys think? I tink there is a posibility...considering that recession is coming... :(

i too tink that the high cost will actually turn some pple off. in fact, the price is real steep.. if really take one of the unit there, I will be the slave of the house for life..lol

BTW the appointment date is out already. my appointment is on the 21st.. tink will start on the 19th May..go check and update here=)