Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Hi jeaniebaby, welcome to the neighbourhood. Hope u'll get a unit you like. When's your appointment?

Hello there, my appointment is on 3rd May, in the morning :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
3rd may is saturday. Do HDB selection on Sat?

well, thats the date they gave me. I think my Q-number is just afew behind you, since yr appointment is on fri. Which blk are you looking at?

well, thats the date they gave me. I think my Q-number is just afew behind you, since yr appointment is on fri. Which blk are you looking at?

still not sure. I looking at the bigger units as they will be worth more infuture.

mm...

My plan is

Wed list out all units.

Shortlisted 20 unit to get ready for selection on fri

Thursday last look (holiday) at all shortlisted unit

How abt you. any particular units or blk you looking at?

Me too, m looking at the bigger units....most likely frm the completed blocks, coz we want to have our own home soon. i don't think i will be able to shortlist 20, not many will be left by the time its my turn i guess.

Me too, m looking at the bigger units....most likely frm the completed blocks, coz we want to have our own home soon. i don't think i will be able to shortlist 20, not many will be left by the time its my turn i guess.

mind to tell me your number in PM :)

by the way, anyone know what this 219-221 estate name?

Bedok View?

also anyone start a thread in 'neighbourhood forum' about bedok 219-221 kakis?

:)

mind to tell me your number in PM :)

by the way, anyone know what this 219-221 estate name?

Bedok View?

also anyone start a thread in 'neighbourhood forum' about bedok 219-221 kakis?

:)

Dun think there's an estate name. BUT we had to fill in our new address in one of the forms and I noticed that our street name is Bedok Central. I expected it to be New Upp Changi Road since the surrounding blocks have this street name.

sg007, woah... u are really lucky!! 2x!! So u also gg for Tanglin Halt i suppose? U definately have more choices than me!! Which unit u eying at?? Share Share? :notti:

big orange, all the best! :dancingqueen:

yup... tangliin halt for sure. we are eyeing units that are above 25 floor... prefer to be higher... how abt u?

sg007... "5" I have oso being balloting for about 3 yrs plus already =< finally get a Q.. but not as lucky as u to get 20+... u sure can get very good units.. for me.. i m praying hard =p

hello anise, sure hope that we can all get units that we like. the waiting is really killing us... been lookiin at reno blogs for the past 2 wks... :P

yup... tangliin halt for sure. we are eyeing units that are above 25 floor... prefer to be higher... how abt u?

hello anise, sure hope that we can all get units that we like. the waiting is really killing us... been lookiin at reno blogs for the past 2 wks... :P

Me ah.. see how high units left then we try to get.. but tink abt my turn left 15th level only lah.. :( any particular unit u like? :notti:

Dun think there's an estate name. BUT we had to fill in our new address in one of the forms and I noticed that our street name is Bedok Central. I expected it to be New Upp Changi Road since the surrounding blocks have this street name.

I like bedok central better.

Anyway all the best to everyone who got themselve a good que number :)

All the best to you too!!! :)

Hey guys, good luck for those gg for selection this week.

The waiting for Queenstown selection is killing me.. so long... no letter from HDB yet... guess i'm too anxious liao :yamseng: