Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

i too tink that the high cost will actually turn some pple off. in fact, the price is real steep.. if really take one of the unit there, I will be the slave of the house for life..lol

BTW the appointment date is out already. my appointment is on the 21st.. tink will start on the 19th May..go check and update here=)

hey i got my appt date also. mine is 17th..so i dun tink it start on the 19th.. mayb its gg to start on 12th or 14th. Nevertheless, dun care which date they start lah..as long as there are still flats available for us will do! :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey i got my appt date also. mine is 17th..so i dun tink it start on the 19th.. mayb its gg to start on 12th or 14th. Nevertheless, dun care which date they start lah..as long as there are still flats available for us will do! :dancingqueen:

for sure there are flats for us to select.. only a matter of which level which unit left over.. u definitely can get a good units since ur Q no is good.. :good:

Yes all! Everything is now so exp. I can't think properly.... but i have been trying almost a year. So i am very happy to get a number and will be selecting my unit tomorrow. Bedok already so exp, Tanglin halt will be :jawdrop: ...

Anyway just a feedback for people interested to get bedok. I notice those unit face inside - mean not facing the road is better. More greeny.. and less car noise. This will be my top most piority.

Those face MRT or face pizza hut or long john sliver.. :bangwall: .... cannot lah...

Just my views..

Also, today went with my gf to see the place again (3rd time), kena suan by uncle at void deck.. say he saw me three time liaoz.. haven't choose huh... I just ignore him and told him.. i am choosing very carefully. Very rubbish!!! should .. 8|

haha.. enough of my views and rants.

Yes all! Everything is now so exp. I can't think properly.... but i have been trying almost a year. So i am very happy to get a number and will be selecting my unit tomorrow. Bedok already so exp, Tanglin halt will be :jawdrop: ...

Anyway just a feedback for people interested to get bedok. I notice those unit face inside - mean not facing the road is better. More greeny.. and less car noise. This will be my top most piority.

Those face MRT or face pizza hut or long john sliver.. :bangwall: .... cannot lah...

Just my views..

Also, today went with my gf to see the place again (3rd time), kena suan by uncle at void deck.. say he saw me three time liaoz.. haven't choose huh... I just ignore him and told him.. i am choosing very carefully. Very rubbish!!! should .. 8|

haha.. enough of my views and rants.

haha.. Big Orange bro.. relax man..

if u don mind low floor unit.. there are few quite a lot facing inside..

Personally my view is the same as yours.. inward units are better i guess..

but my selection is SAT so i should c hw..

Happy selecting tml..

:yamseng:

haha.. Big Orange bro.. relax man..

if u don mind low floor unit.. there are few quite a lot facing inside..

Personally my view is the same as yours.. inward units are better i guess..

but my selection is SAT so i should c hw..

Happy selecting tml..

:yamseng:

think you can aim 5 floor :) any particular unit u aiming?

Thanks!!!

Edited by big orange

think you can aim 5 floor :) any particular unit u aiming?

Thanks!!!

Erm.. haven look through cos still gt friday.. but i don mind 4th floor or 5th floor.. i think by the time.. it will left all these units..

wat about u?

saw yr posts in renovation threads.. haha.. so fast start to take action.. :thumbs up:

Erm.. haven look through cos still gt friday.. but i don mind 4th floor or 5th floor.. i think by the time.. it will left all these units..

wat about u?

saw yr posts in renovation threads.. haha.. so fast start to take action.. :thumbs up:

hi all! newbie decking on... :sport-smiley-018:

yokoyoko, my Q. no. is right after yours! Most prob will see you on sat... :P you looking at those facing inside? I m still clueless on which to get... :dunno:

hi all! newbie decking on... :sport-smiley-018:

yokoyoko, my Q. no. is right after yours! Most prob will see you on sat... :P you looking at those facing inside? I m still clueless on which to get... :dunno:

hi,

me not too sure either.. will c the no of units left tomorrow.. most likely will pick those 92sqm 1...

in or out ward should not be a problem to me.. it does not make much different.. as long as the neighbours there are friendly and coolz...

haha.. :sport-smiley-018:

hi,

me not too sure either.. will c the no of units left tomorrow.. most likely will pick those 92sqm 1...

in or out ward should not be a problem to me.. it does not make much different.. as long as the neighbours there are friendly and coolz...

haha.. :sport-smiley-018:

Ya...I guess we were go for the bigger units too...

Yup yup, agree! Hope we get nice nice and friendly neighbours *prays* :yamseng:

Ya...I guess we were go for the bigger units too...

Yup yup, agree! Hope we get nice nice and friendly neighbours *prays* :yamseng:

big units always better! :) especially maybe in law or already got kids ...

:)

According to HDB, the date ready for all these bedok flats is mid 2010.. don noe whether it will be ready earlier a not.. :dunno:

was just wondering when can start renovation and etc..

need to plan liao.. if its end earlier than expected date...

where did u get the appt date?? hdb website?

where did u get the appt date?? hdb website?

u got to go to HDB website> My HDBpage (den using your singpass to check)> under new flat application, u can find the appointment date =)

According to HDB, the date ready for all these bedok flats is mid 2010.. don noe whether it will be ready earlier a not.. :dunno:

was just wondering when can start renovation and etc..

need to plan liao.. if its end earlier than expected date...

will not have to worry

accordingly to seph...

It will be completed in july.. (everything)...

will not have to worry

accordingly to seph...

It will be completed in july.. (everything)...

Hi yokoyoko, yes big orange is right. I was chatting with my sales officer and he said that the estate will be completed in July this year. But when I talked to the renovation contractors, one of them told me that his son works for HDB and he was told that it'll be completed in August. Sooo, I wouldn't take their word for it, though from its progress, I suspect everything will be done by 4th quarter of this year. Definitely won't have to wait till 2010 ;)