Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
tks anise. quite clueless as how to navigate the site. was expecting a letter or something. my appt on the 15th.

don't mention.. we are here to help each other =) wah urs like first day of selection like dat.. cool.. so have u shortlisted any?

hey Big Orange, didja get the 97sqm unit? :)

Mmmm.. i choose height over size. - all i can say...

Anyway just to take note: 97sqm come with bay window - meaning window in bedroom got a concrete based..decreasing the floor area. U get what i mean??

94 is the best choice :)

don't mention.. we are here to help each other =) wah urs like first day of selection like dat.. cool.. so have u shortlisted any?

will be getting my FS master to assist in unit selection nxt wk.

Mmmm.. i choose height over size. - all i can say...

Anyway just to take note: 97sqm come with bay window - meaning window in bedroom got a concrete based..decreasing the floor area. U get what i mean??

94 is the best choice :)

Big Orange, m not sure if you had noticed, but for the 94sqm unit, the kitchen/service yard is actually very close to to the kitchens of 3 other units, whereas for the 97sqm unit, the kitchen/service yard is much farther frm the kitchen/service yard of other units. If you're ard Bedok again, you can take a look, you will see what i mean. Were there still high level units left on friday? I thought the tops left were on the 6th flr or something. But anyway, as long as you got yr choice unit :good:

Big Orange, m not sure if you had noticed, but for the 94sqm unit, the kitchen/service yard is actually very close to to the kitchens of 3 other units, whereas for the 97sqm unit, the kitchen/service yard is much farther frm the kitchen/service yard of other units. If you're ard Bedok again, you can take a look, you will see what i mean. Were there still high level units left on friday? I thought the tops left were on the 6th flr or something. But anyway, as long as you got yr choice unit :good:

I get what you mean. I got myself a 6th floor. I am happy.. I didn't know i am entitle to the AHG as our currently salary package is >$4k. but then they told me i can 'try'. The record they be taking is 2006/7.. so maybe we will qualify :)

yeah yeah!!!

Having said that, the most impt is the person you are destinate to be with your whole life. Heee.. I am very very lucky guy to have know her. She is wonderful... (just a bit too good with languages) :sport-smiley-003: - double edge sword... hahaha...

I get what you mean. I got myself a 6th floor. I am happy.. I didn't know i am entitle to the AHG as our currently salary package is >$4k. but then they told me i can 'try'. The record they be taking is 2006/7.. so maybe we will qualify :)

yeah yeah!!!

Having said that, the most impt is the person you are destinate to be with your whole life. Heee.. I am very very lucky guy to have know her. She is wonderful... (just a bit too good with languages) :sport-smiley-003: - double edge sword... hahaha...

wow wow. basking in love eh, Big Orange, hehe. :D

now gota wait for the 2nd appointment, cant wait to collect keys!

wow wow. basking in love eh, Big Orange, hehe. :D

now gota wait for the 2nd appointment, cant wait to collect keys!

So fast want collect key? heee..

Anyway i took 2 photos of the model at bedok using HP.

Lousy quality.

bedokcentral001.jpg

bedokcentral002.jpg

Edited by big orange

Hi, has anyone received the package from HDB (Queenstown)? I heard that there are some units from Blk 91, is that true? :notti: But the website doesn't indicate any leh.. can someone enlighten me?? Thanks

Hey pongy, I'm not in the Queenstown selection but I would like to highlight that my fiance and I did not receive the package at all for our Bedok selection and it was only when we called HDB on the 1st day of the selection that we were told that the package has been sent out and my fiance had to rush down to pick up a duplicate set of the documents. Luckily for us, we've been doing our research online, the only things we really needed were the application forms.

Lesson learnt: Bug HDB actively coz u never know if u're missing something.

Hi seraphinee,

Thanks for your information! Woah din know that HDB can make such error! :bangwall:

Hi funfun,

Mine is on 17th. Hey like what seraphine said, we better make sure the package gets send to us..if not have to bug them! Btw, i tink there are more units than what is shown on the web (this info i learn from sgbride forum). So i'm anxious to know what are the "xtra" units that are available. You may wan to take note of this too! :deal: