Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

hahaha...my queue no was 4x, i've been reading but only after we selected the flat, cos only realised there is a forum after that. thought to join in "my neighbourhood" chat, but seems like u guys are still continuing here...=)

Blk 221B, 13th floor

I approached plush living, will update u guys again once i get my quotations.

Btw, did u all receive HDB letter to sign the lease yet? i am suppose to sign on this coming wed, but we postponed it to next week. A bit of a shock to receive the letter so soon, thought HDB said that it'll be 3 mths time then we'll sign the lease.

strange. It should 219A, 219B, 220C, 220B, 220A first leh...cos they are completed.

As for 221B, still building leh.. lease is the 5% or 10% one? maybe 5% la...

5% lease,

take key another 5% + show hand CPF?

Am i right?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya correct, this time is 5%

so i think they are giving out key in 3 month time. this make sense...

Thanks for update :)

But it seem abit too fast... :(

Edited by big orange

Hi all Queenstowners selection pple this week :dancingqueen: ,

I called up HDB and highlight to them that the website listing is not the same as what we had in hard copy listing (eg Blk 91 Tanglin Halt not in the website etc). HDB say will look into this. :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, the first day of selection is on 14 May, with the first applicant at 8am and last applicant at 4.30pm daily. :rolleyes:

so far i only targeted

1. ho bee

2. ideahouse.

Cos it been reviewed they are cheap and good.

i also hoped mine come in 4D.. but not these 2 weeks leh. tried but failed. :(

hey big orange, is it to early to go to ID with only floorplan?

I mean, i was abit kiasu, i tot of waiting for actual keys to den after we have the keys we go.

any advise?

:dunno:

Hi Orange,

thanks for the updates!!

I think it is EXP!! 25K w/o capentry... Unless his unit is 110sqm or his hse reno until veri solid lo... If not he more or less kana tok liao..

20K can do reno 1 but depend on wat u want.. anyway our unit 4rm onli 97sqm should be cheaper in term of size compared to old 4rms or 5rms flat..

you do more capentry works den yr furniture/electronic cost will be lower but reno cost higher.. :notti:

i think the reno threads have a lot of info on reno guide and kang tao.. but up to u to believe a not lo..

Haiz.. me think of the $$ going to spend.. wanna faint.. :jawdrop: lol

hey yokoyoko,

i think u me faint the same time!

was doing a rough estimate calculations of ALL costs and the amount is :bangwall:

Hi Raayn,

wow.. u bot TV liao.. so fast? put where? our home still not really.. Hw much yr super 42inch TV cost?

Me thinking of buying 1 also.. but wait for IT fair.. hehe.. shiok :sport-smiley-018:

now save more $$ and den thump 4D, TOTO and big sweep loh.. hope will hit top prize... lol..

:thumbs up:

hey big orange, is it to early to go to ID with only floorplan?

I mean, i was abit kiasu, i tot of waiting for actual keys to den after we have the keys we go.

Can go to IDs liao. Get some quotes first. My wife and I actually went to the home decor expo last weekend. They are like sharks and very sales-y.

Edited by LimeGreen

Hi Raayn,

wow.. u bot TV liao.. so fast? put where? our home still not really.. Hw much yr super 42inch TV cost?

Me thinking of buying 1 also.. but wait for IT fair.. hehe.. shiok :sport-smiley-018:

now save more $$ and den thump 4D, TOTO and big sweep loh.. hope will hit top prize... lol..

:thumbs up:

Hi yokoyoko,

yah, impulse buy after gg in Harvey norman. *note to self: mustst do that again* 8|

dun be shocked ah, i request put in storagewarehouse til our hse reno liao! hahaa..no add cost.

IT fair! forgot all abt that.

the tv cost abt 2.4k(includ delivery)

piang.. :jawdrop:

Can go to IDs liao. Get some quotes first. My wife and I actually went to the home decor expo last weekend. They are like sharks and very sales-y.

there was a expo last wk?

:bangwall:

now must open eyes big big for warehouse sales.

and i am eagerly waiting for GSS!

nid to source for gd quality,cheap washer/fridge soon!

$$$$

*faints*

Hi all Queenstowners selection pple this week :dancingqueen: ,

I called up HDB and highlight to them that the website listing is not the same as what we had in hard copy listing (eg Blk 91 Tanglin Halt not in the website etc). HDB say will look into this. :sport-smiley-004:

Btw, the first day of selection is on 14 May, with the first applicant at 8am and last applicant at 4.30pm daily. :rolleyes:

woww.. thanks for the info.. i thot supposed to be starting on the 15? anyway it doesn't matter =p... btw everyday the selection starts at 8am huh.. coz my at 9, so wonder how many units to shortlist first before my turns.. hehe..

hope you guys have a nice selection wk for queenway :)

thanks! it's our turn to be gan cheong now.. hehe :notti:

woww.. thanks for the info.. i thot supposed to be starting on the 15? anyway it doesn't matter =p... btw everyday the selection starts at 8am huh.. coz my at 9, so wonder how many units to shortlist first before my turns.. hehe..

Mine also early in the morning so i also dunno how much units to shortlist b4 my turn.. thats why i ask HDB this question loh.. tink 5 shd be more than enf right? Presume that there are applicants at 8am, 8.30am and 9.30am? :dunno:

Edited by pongy

raayn,

Not KS la. Just get some quotes along the way lo. I also know nothing.. but i just browse around and see see look look lo. See you got yourself a 42inch? plasma or LCD? me looking at cheap 42inch plasma. heee.. C9 series from Samsung.

LimeGreen,

You also bedok central huh? We actually want to go expo on sunday, but after serious consideration. Think we just walk around bedok central to see our beautiful houses.

Yokoyoko,

IT fair - your wallet going to be big hole liaoz. Haha...

Pongy & anise,

Dun too kan cheong till forgot to wake up on appt date hor :D haha.. I wish you can get your dream unit!!! Cheers!!!

Hi,

2.4K for 42 INCH LCD TV ok la.. not that bad.. but i think can find cheaper 1.. haha.. But if the gt free vouchers and etc den not too bad la :good:

The expo show IDs(most) are either not recommended or negative feedback gievn by the forum here.. so we neber went down oso.. Just browse through the forum and shortlist some can le.. too many IDs = too many headaches... :)

BTW there are some future bedok central/queenstown neighbours that can be found in here(guess some of u are there oso):

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1210581740

:yamseng:

Hi,

2.4K for 42 INCH LCD TV ok la.. not that bad.. but i think can find cheaper 1.. haha.. But if the gt free vouchers and etc den not too bad la :good:

The expo show IDs(most) are either not recommended or negative feedback gievn by the forum here.. so we neber went down oso.. Just browse through the forum and shortlist some can le.. too many IDs = too many headaches... :)

BTW there are some future bedok central/queenstown neighbours that can be found in here(guess some of u are there oso):

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1210581740

:yamseng:

hihi... thanks.

I looking thru now.