Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

hi herbman76, thks for the info.

roughly how much is all the payment? or all differs?

must we pay on the spot for tv/radio license?

anxious raayn... :bangwall:

actually it will be list in the 2nd appt letter

1st thing have to get the fire insurance abt $7.75 (indicate by HDB)

SC/CC $48x3mths in NETS or $$ or Chq

Downpayment in Cash/CPF/$$/Chq

10% downpayment

include legal fees - approx $4000 - $5500

Cash top up - if CPF not enough

There is a finacial planner link

if you are opening electricity / water they will charge to your first bill

bring some $$ & NETS or Chq would be good enough

TV & radio i didnt pay yet .. it will come with income tax right?

hope it is useful

all the Best

Edited by herbman76

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi,

my fh n i have gotten our flat at tanglin halt. anyone knows when is the 2nd appt? is there any way we can request for early collection of keys?

thanks....

hi just received my HLE. my 1st appt was 3 weeks ago which was also the same time i applied for the loan. the only indication given for 2nd appt is within 3 mths from the date of 1st appt. if u want early collection, then u can write in to the officer in charge of new sales. his contact details are on the form u received notifying u of appt date, which came with the brochures.

so which block u got and what type? mine is blk 90 - 5rm.

hi just received my HLE. my 1st appt was 3 weeks ago which was also the same time i applied for the loan. the only indication given for 2nd appt is within 3 mths from the date of 1st appt. if u want early collection, then u can write in to the officer in charge of new sales. his contact details are on the form u received notifying u of appt date, which came with the brochures.

so which block u got and what type? mine is blk 90 - 5rm.

hi jimber, are u also urgent to move in like me? :notti: today my wife called our officer in charge, he mentioned that the keys are with the QT branch office becos they gotta do final inspection of the flat interior before they pass us the keys. he was nice & volunteered to email branch office to expedite key collection for us. mebbe u can do the same :yamseng:

turborama, i am blk 90 too! 4rm

hi,

my fh n i have gotten our flat at tanglin halt. anyone knows when is the 2nd appt? is there any way we can request for early collection of keys?

thanks....

I saw my 2nd apponintment date in "MY HDB" website =p getting key at end of this month.. Maybe can using ur singpass to login and check :dancingqueen:

I saw my 2nd apponintment date in "MY HDB" website =p getting key at end of this month.. Maybe can using ur singpass to login and check :dancingqueen:

oh? urs so fast? mine status still 'in due course'. i rem my 1st appt earlier than urs.

thanks Turborema n sq007.

btw, im also from blk 90 4rm :)

still havent receive my appt date. am still waiting......zzZZzz.....

turbo : same here, mine also still in due course, i think the 4 room people are getting their keys first, the 5 room one still not yet :(

anise,

End of this month get key? :dribble: That is really fast.

I am also eager to get the key, cant wait to reno asap.

anise, may I know what is your queue now previously? The appt 2 date is it base on the queue no. too? :rolleyes:

How I envy you guys!!!! SIGHHH

Siron, don be despair. Just keep trying. Me oso try for 3yrs den got lucky this time rd.

Hi peeps,

Anyhoos, I managed to get a flat from Clementi and though it's a low-level abode (2nd Floor) we LOVE it. Just wondering, we've submitted our HLE forms some 2 wks back, they will only let us know the outcome once we are heading for our 2nd appointment or before that?

Cheers

Hi Honeyclub,

Welcome to Clementi...

Rgds,

Clementitalk.com

anise,

End of this month get key? :dribble: That is really fast.

I am also eager to get the key, cant wait to reno asap.

anise, may I know what is your queue now previously? The appt 2 date is it base on the queue no. too? :rolleyes:

my Q no is 90 previously =)... i dun tink they based on no. anyway guess coz i requested for early collection of key to the officer in charge of my unit =)

so happie dat getting key =p :dancingqueen:

u oso applied for a 4 rm tanglin halt unit? share with me which unit u chosen lei..

my Q no is 90 previously =)... i dun tink they based on no. anyway guess coz i requested for early collection of key to the officer in charge of my unit =)

so happie dat getting key =p :dancingqueen:

u oso applied for a 4 rm tanglin halt unit? share with me which unit u chosen lei..

my unit is blk 89 #344. how about yours? Im still shortlisiting the ID. maybe we can exchange ideas. :good:

aiyah din know u requested for early collection. make us so kanchong! can relax now whilst the letter come. l