Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
raayn,

Not KS la. Just get some quotes along the way lo. I also know nothing.. but i just browse around and see see look look lo. See you got yourself a 42inch? plasma or LCD? me looking at cheap 42inch plasma. heee.. C9 series from Samsung.

LimeGreen,

You also bedok central huh? We actually want to go expo on sunday, but after serious consideration. Think we just walk around bedok central to see our beautiful houses.

Yokoyoko,

IT fair - your wallet going to be big hole liaoz. Haha...

Pongy & anise,

Dun too kan cheong till forgot to wake up on appt date hor :D haha.. I wish you can get your dream unit!!! Cheers!!!

big orange,

mine is LCD HDTV.

we thought of getting plasma but salesman say if we want gd quality, plasma suck a lot of electricity = more $$..

so just got a BIG teevee..ok lor..haha :sport-smiley-003:

but if u getting the plasma do tell me if its realli very super clear hor.

Hi,

2.4K for 42 INCH LCD TV ok la.. not that bad.. but i think can find cheaper 1.. haha.. But if the gt free vouchers and etc den not too bad la :good:

The expo show IDs(most) are either not recommended or negative feedback gievn by the forum here.. so we neber went down oso.. Just browse through the forum and shortlist some can le.. too many IDs = too many headaches... :)

BTW there are some future bedok central/queenstown neighbours that can be found in here(guess some of u are there oso):

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1210581740

:yamseng:

yokoyoko,

erms, i oso know maybe can get cheaper but don wanna think and source ley, wait heart pain sia..

we got ourself a free gift btw, a DVD player. okla, better den nothing!

:notti:

Hi all, I just got a unit in Bedok Central and my friend recommended me this site. :P

Nice to see so many neighbours here! Anyone have any good IDs to intro? Will be looking thru the threads to find out more. :)

so i think they are giving out key in 3 month time. this make sense...

Thanks for update :)

But it seem abit too fast... :(

so 2nd appt is just to sign lease only or sign plus collect keys also? Cos from what I know for balloting, 2nd appt is sign and collect keys already??? only BTO then sign lease 1st....

Advice pls! Taking keys now is like soooo fast! my HLE and AHG also not approved yet.... zzzz :dunno:

so 2nd appt is just to sign lease only or sign plus collect keys also? Cos from what I know for balloting, 2nd appt is sign and collect keys already??? only BTO then sign lease 1st....

Advice pls! Taking keys now is like soooo fast! my HLE and AHG also not approved yet.... zzzz :dunno:

What's AHG?

Addition Housing Grant.

The minimum you get,

If your combined basic income for past 2 year is less than 4K. Then you get 5K AHG

:)

hmm..not really...depend on salary..might range from anywhere between 30k - 5k....we are lucky cos 1 of us was schling for the past 2 yrs... ;)

so..2nd appt is collecting keys??? :D

hmm..not really...depend on salary..might range from anywhere between 30k - 5k....we are lucky cos 1 of us was schling for the past 2 yrs... ;)

Any salary cap for this AHG?

Any salary cap for this AHG?

combine gross salary for the past 2 financial years cannot hit 4k per month, not including bonus and varible allowances..subjected to approval also.... :)

combine gross salary for the past 2 financial years cannot hit 4k per month, not including bonus and varible allowances..subjected to approval also.... :)

Ohh okie thanks!

Any gd IDs do recommend! :dancingqueen:

Ohh okie thanks!

Any gd IDs do recommend! :dancingqueen:

hehe...no worries... bo lehz....i intend go ID get ideas then go contractor and do... save money ahz... I got a reliable contractor, who my family has been using for many years. think most prob will go back to him to do..cos his wrkmanship gd. :D

It depend whether the unit are ready to hand over to you.

If not, you will need to come down for 3rd time to take key.

so it can happen.

2nd appt (at least 10%/show-hand CPF)

plus take key

or

2nd appt (5% downpayment)

+

3rd appt (remaining 5% + show hand CPF) plus take key.

understand? :)

Wow! All Bedok 3/4/5 rooms flats have been selected!

Now, all actions and heads are turning to Queenstown.

Good luck to those selecting units there!

May the force be with you. :yamseng:

Wow! All Bedok 3/4/5 rooms flats have been selected!

Now, all actions and heads are turning to Queenstown.

Good luck to those selecting units there!

May the force be with you. :yamseng:

QW gang are too bz to post :notti: