Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my que 30+. i took unit 328 in blk 90.

simple procedure, jus get a que ticket by scanning the barcode on your form against the ticket machine scanner. wait for ur number to appear on the screen and go to the allocated cubicle.

the officer will cross check all the docs and explain the procedures to u. our whole process took abt half hour, incl filling in the hdb loan application.

oh ya the first thing the officer in charge asked me to do before everything started was to select our unit first to lock our selection in first.

so now wait for the letter for 2nd appt.

Hey thanks for the info! So 1 Q no at a time right? Where to get the tickets? Form is with HTB so i dunno where izzit...

Edited by pongy

Hey thanks for the info! So 1 Q no at a time right? Where to get the tickets? Form is with HTB so i dunno where izzit...

que is in number sequence. just look for the ticketing machine. its near the info counters.

que is in number sequence. just look for the ticketing machine. its near the info counters.

all the best to all Queenstown bros and sis! :yamseng:

Hey i notice that the take up rate this morning for Queenstown (4rm) is quite slow :dancingqueen: ..... izzit? Or the HDB havnt update?? :dunno: Tot the update is quite instantaneous one.???

OMG i'm so wols! only discovered this forum now. and i was thinking of looking for neighbours on other forums -_-

i'm at Blk 219B (bedok central)

any neighbours? can't wait to move in! :D

Edited by sidney93

Hi neighbours,

we just got a unit at bedok central last week and getting our keys in 3 mths time :yamseng:

congrat lovelee.. is it a 3,4 or 5 room!! anyway congrat for this wonderful unit.

Anyway there is another thread in the neighbourhood 'bedok 219-221'

You might want to join and post there..

With you together, we had 16family to be reside at bedok!

Thanks.

Hi Big Orange,

I asked abt the ROM cert on my selection. HDB say have to produce ROM certifcate on the next appt (my case will be 2-4mths time). If no cert have to write in to the HDB Branch Office to appeal with the invoices etc.. then will be approve on case by case basis. As to how long can we stretch the appeal, it depends on case by case basis also.

congrat lovelee.. is it a 3,4 or 5 room!! anyway congrat for this wonderful unit.

Anyway there is another thread in the neighbourhood 'bedok 219-221'

You might want to join and post there..

With you together, we had 16family to be reside at bedok!

Thanks.

What is the link for the thread? Ours is 5 rooms :good:

Hi Big Orange,

I asked abt the ROM cert on my selection. HDB say have to produce ROM certifcate on the next appt (my case will be 2-4mths time). If no cert have to write in to the HDB Branch Office to appeal with the invoices etc.. then will be approve on case by case basis. As to how long can we stretch the appeal, it depends on case by case basis also.

hey all,

this is totally un-related, but i signed up for BRIDAL yday!

haha...

anyone heard of Bliss Bridal?

:)

Hi Big Orange,

Thank you so much. :D