Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

January Balloting Result Out!

Hi big orange,

u may wanna go to this webby.. singaporebrides to get more information abt wedding preps... at the meanwhile, u can start email those hotels which you are interested in and get their solmization package pricing. So this can actually give u a kick start of how much is needed..

do you think it be okie to find out only next year? since i intend to ROM next year?

Anyway Bedok 219-221 is called "Linear Green"..

Not very nice hor...

Hi big orange,

u may wanna go to this webby.. singaporebrides to get more information abt wedding preps... at the meanwhile, u can start email those hotels which you are interested in and get their solmization package pricing. So this can actually give u a kick start of how much is needed..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Linear Green bu ta leh... doesnt match the color and etc... weird...

Tot you can clarify the ROM or marriage issue with the officer that day you went down for selection?

if HDB cannot change the rule, its either you ROM first or ask your MP for help(just a suggestion nia).. anyway pay them so much.. tell them to help a bit lo... hahaha

:)

Hi,

Linear Green bu ta leh... doesnt match the color and etc... weird...

Tot you can clarify the ROM or marriage issue with the officer that day you went down for selection?

if HDB cannot change the rule, its either you ROM first or ask your MP for help(just a suggestion nia).. anyway pay them so much.. tell them to help a bit lo... hahaha

:)

haha... :)

ya lo. pinky color... :D

do you think it be okie to find out only next year? since i intend to ROM next year?

Anyway Bedok 219-221 is called "Linear Green"..

Not very nice hor...

Can also loh.. but hor gd dates might be taken up.....

Hello everybody.

I just came back from Linear Green. Just wish to update you guys on the schedule by the CHINA construction company.

Bascially the keys to 219A, 219B, 220C, 220B 220A is already handed over to HDB. The unit are ready...

As for 219C, the hand-over of keys to HDB will be tomorrow 12-5-2008. The last block to be completed will be 221A which is schedule to be hand over to HDB on 22-6-2008.

That mean it will be happy for those who want to get the unit fast, and sad for those who thought they still can save a few months CPF/cash for HDB loan/renovation loan.

Sighzzz.. Should i be happy or sad?

Also i happen to bump into a showroom at block 220A. Actually it the flat owner.. He invited us into this house and take a look. Oh... very friendly uncle. it a 97sqm. It look small to me.

Anyway he done up this place w/o carpentery is 25K and all carpentery is around 17K. I think it kinda of expensive...

Anyway here are some price

4.6K for living room floor using marble for living rm

4.3K using parquet flooring for 3 rooms

Is the pricing okie? or consider high?

It seem my 20K reno + 10K electrical appliance & furnish cannot be fulfilled...

Anyone having the same prob as me?

Thanks.

Hello everybody.

I just came back from Linear Green. Just wish to update you guys on the schedule by the CHINA construction company.

Bascially the keys to 219A, 219B, 220C, 220B 220A is already handed over to HDB. The unit are ready...

As for 219C, the hand-over of keys to HDB will be tomorrow 12-5-2008. The last block to be completed will be 221A which is schedule to be hand over to HDB on 22-6-2008.

That mean it will be happy for those who want to get the unit fast, and sad for those who thought they still can save a few months CPF/cash for HDB loan/renovation loan.

Sighzzz.. Should i be happy or sad?

Also i happen to bump into a showroom at block 220A. Actually it the flat owner.. He invited us into this house and take a look. Oh... very friendly uncle. it a 97sqm. It look small to me.

Anyway he done up this place w/o carpentery is 25K and all carpentery is around 17K. I think it kinda of expensive...

Anyway here are some price

4.6K for living room floor using marble for living rm

4.3K using parquet flooring for 3 rooms

Is the pricing okie? or consider high?

It seem my 20K reno + 10K electrical appliance & furnish cannot be fulfilled...

Anyone having the same prob as me?

Thanks.

Hi Orange,

thanks for the updates!!

I think it is EXP!! 25K w/o capentry... Unless his unit is 110sqm or his hse reno until veri solid lo... If not he more or less kana tok liao..

20K can do reno 1 but depend on wat u want.. anyway our unit 4rm onli 97sqm should be cheaper in term of size compared to old 4rms or 5rms flat..

you do more capentry works den yr furniture/electronic cost will be lower but reno cost higher.. :notti:

i think the reno threads have a lot of info on reno guide and kang tao.. but up to u to believe a not lo..

Haiz.. me think of the $$ going to spend.. wanna faint.. :jawdrop: lol

Hi Orange,

thanks for the updates!!

I think it is EXP!! 25K w/o capentry... Unless his unit is 110sqm or his hse reno until veri solid lo... If not he more or less kana tok liao..

20K can do reno 1 but depend on wat u want.. anyway our unit 4rm onli 97sqm should be cheaper in term of size compared to old 4rms or 5rms flat..

you do more capentry works den yr furniture/electronic cost will be lower but reno cost higher.. :notti:

i think the reno threads have a lot of info on reno guide and kang tao.. but up to u to believe a not lo..

Haiz.. me think of the $$ going to spend.. wanna faint.. :jawdrop: lol

but hor.. he quite nice guy la. he do the material all champion one.

paquent, marble, granite.. wah liew.. all the most exp leh.

Me only want homo, laminate, acrylic top..

i also faint leh. Yoko.. when u ask for quote hor.. share with me hor. since we doing same estate.. might as well copy one another idea .. save money .. heee..

really in wit end man.. but his 97 really small lo. i think my 87 more "no eye to see" ..

Anyway how you guys planning for service yard? install window or wat? :(

but hor.. he quite nice guy la. he do the material all champion one.

paquent, marble, granite.. wah liew.. all the most exp leh.

Me only want homo, laminate, acrylic top..

i also faint leh. Yoko.. when u ask for quote hor.. share with me hor. since we doing same estate.. might as well copy one another idea .. save money .. heee..

really in wit end man.. but his 97 really small lo. i think my 87 more "no eye to see" ..

Anyway how you guys planning for service yard? install window or wat? :(

Maybe the material cost him a lot lo.. i oso same as u.. don need so gd material :)

act i browse through the forum.. find some IDs like some ok..

1) EArnest

2) Ho Bee

3) A&D

But all not cheap leh... maybe take quotes and design from them 1st den c hw...

My previous posting mentioned.. 97 looks kinda of small.. but bo pian.. nwaday all the sizes are like that..

Nw hope my unit no will be the oncoming 4d 1st price lo... hahaha :D

Maybe the material cost him a lot lo.. i oso same as u.. don need so gd material :)

act i browse through the forum.. find some IDs like some ok..

1) EArnest

2) Ho Bee

3) A&D

But all not cheap leh... maybe take quotes and design from them 1st den c hw...

My previous posting mentioned.. 97 looks kinda of small.. but bo pian.. nwaday all the sizes are like that..

Nw hope my unit no will be the oncoming 4d 1st price lo... hahaha :D

so far i only targeted

1. ho bee

2. ideahouse.

Cos it been reviewed they are cheap and good.

i also hoped mine come in 4D.. but not these 2 weeks leh. tried but failed. :(

Hi guys,

Why dun start chatting at 'my neighhood'

Orange, thanks for the update on the keys!

We actually saw an ID last friday night now awaiting for him to get back to us on the design and quotation.

Are u all considering getting those contractor uncles sitting at the void deck to do up the reno? haha

Hi guys,

Why dun start chatting at 'my neighhood'

Orange, thanks for the update on the keys!

We actually saw an ID last friday night now awaiting for him to get back to us on the design and quotation.

Are u all considering getting those contractor uncles sitting at the void deck to do up the reno? haha

my encounter with uncle "sony" is ok. He nice fellow who willing to share with you. However base on his reno work w/o flooring which is 15K. i find it abit 'no std'. but it just my personel views.

Anyway sheppy.. where have you booked? :) Your que no is...?

How come you never join here to chat before...

which ID u ask quote from? your budget? Oh... i just getting too excited.. :dancingqueen:

hahaha...my queue no was 4x, i've been reading but only after we selected the flat, cos only realised there is a forum after that. thought to join in "my neighbourhood" chat, but seems like u guys are still continuing here...=)

Blk 221B, 13th floor

I approached plush living, will update u guys again once i get my quotations.

Btw, did u all receive HDB letter to sign the lease yet? i am suppose to sign on this coming wed, but we postponed it to next week. A bit of a shock to receive the letter so soon, thought HDB said that it'll be 3 mths time then we'll sign the lease.