Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jjcian

Reno Memories Of Our New Home

Hi jjcian,

I go through all your house information. It's very nice. I like it. :dancingqueen:

Actually, I have got the exact same layout as you. My block is 677C, beside your block. I will collect the key about August. Now I am looking for ID. Could you please give me your ID information and quotation? Is it possilbe to take a look your house? Thanks a lot. My email is kingisland@gmail.com. :bow:

Hi kingisland,

thanks thanks :sport-smiley-004:

ooh... u just got it from the recent ballot? :good:

I just sent u an email on the info you requested and if u like to look at my place, just pm me to make arrangement?

in the mean time, u can go scout for IDs and get them to provide u 2D drawings and quotation for your initial design and budget planning :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes, the last batch of bi-monthly sale in April 2008. Hehe! :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks, I received your kind email. If I want to go to your place, I will let you know earlier. Thanks again. :dancingqueen:

Checked the rooms, can't see any obvious signs of hairline crack although my hubby say he saw a few small ones. Living room has 1 hairline crack below the DB box. HDB flats are unevenly plastered when it comes to patching up work ma. Bo pian also.

Harlow Bunbun & fellow JWesterns....

My hse(st 65) oso got 1 fineline crack, right at the part where we boxed up the original door. Its plastered over n oni after few mths, den got crack but the rest of my hse is ok....I thk its due to temperature difference (cuz its different material inside)...

I rem when LL came to my hse last time, she mentioned hers oso got fineline cracks, oso at the park wer boxup the original opening or smething like dat...so cld be a common problem bah....

Yes, the last batch of bi-monthly sale in April 2008. Hehe! :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks, I received your kind email. If I want to go to your place, I will let you know earlier. Thanks again. :dancingqueen:

Ok, just drop me email or PM me for arrangement but try not to do it on weekends as new place got no internet connection yet, so I can only check and reply on weekdays :P

My hse(st 65) oso got 1 fineline crack, right at the part where we boxed up the original door. Its plastered over n oni after few mths, den got crack but the rest of my hse is ok....I thk its due to temperature difference (cuz its different material inside)...

I rem when LL came to my hse last time, she mentioned hers oso got fineline cracks, oso at the park wer boxup the original opening or smething like dat...so cld be a common problem bah....

Thanks for sharing Greycat.. :)

ID got mention that if u have a false wall, and it is jointed to the original HDB wall, then cracks will definitely appear after a while no matter how many times (or how well) you plastered it... :(

But I also discovered that they are cracks appearing on the original HDB walls, haiz... that is the most disheartening thing :bangwall:

Can share where u get ur landry bag? Want to find one... and yours looks quite nice :D

Heehee.. got it from Ikea @ Alexendra 2 months back :D

Talking about cracks, my old cracks patched by HDB and painted 2 layers by myself are also reappearing. I was told the cracks are caused by the joints of the concrete slabs. I guess more cracks will appear over time. I can only prepare myself mentally :bangwall:

BTW jjcian, nice photos!

I got no t-blog because too busy initially to take any proper photos. Got tail no head will look funny :D

Hey, Greycat, hmm i was wondering if its due to expansion and contraction thing like laminate flooring which will expand and contract ba. :dunno:

Talking about cracks, my old cracks patched by HDB and painted 2 layers by myself are also reappearing. I was told the cracks are caused by the joints of the concrete slabs. I guess more cracks will appear over time. I can only prepare myself mentally :bangwall:

BTW jjcian, nice photos!

I got no t-blog because too busy initially to take any proper photos. Got tail no head will look funny :D

Haiz.. really sad news :bangwall:

The cracks are quite visible sia... some more very near to my decal... wanna patch also scare later do lousy job and tio the decals and spoilt the effect :(

Thanks thanks :) actually nvm de la, can share share with others how u deco your place also mah :notti:

Over the weekend, the rug that we have been waiting for 6 weeks is finally here!! :dancingqueen:

here are the pics for viewing pleasure:

f_P1030489m_1f8f780.jpg

f_P1030491m_56912fb.jpg

Haiz, more problem uncovered after staying in our place... the pipe underneath the kitchin tap is leaking (think the joints were not properly sealed up) 8|

f_P1030485m_cef4fd2.jpg

Called ID at 11+pm to inform him and he got his guy to rectify it immediately the next day, kudos to him for getting it fixed promptly :bow:

Hi,

Hw much & whr u bought ur living area rug. Very nice leh.

thanks thanks, i've pm-ed you :D

Edited by jjcian