Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jjcian

Reno Memories Of Our New Home

Very cute the decals! :) It's the baa baa one from winkplay right? If add "Zzzzz" big, that would be more or less perfect. I also have a wacky thought. You know the serta sheeps that are numbered right? If you number those sheeps randomly that would be an ode to the serta sheeps :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Very cute the decals! :) It's the baa baa one from winkplay right? If add "Zzzzz" big, that would be more or less perfect. I also have a wacky thought. You know the serta sheeps that are numbered right? If you number those sheeps randomly that would be an ode to the serta sheeps :sport-smiley-004:

Yup, that's right, its the baa baa decal :D

that's a really great idea, will explore :paint: the "Zzzz" to enhance the bedroom feeling :thumbs up:

Nice fortune cats.... :D

Do you know where got sell?

My aunt got it from Daiso in IMM but i haven seen them on display before.. prob, u can check it out with the staff there :unsure:

Daiso have leh, Saw before at IMM, you got to look through the knick knacks there 'cos alot of people browse, then anyhow put here and there. Alternatively, can try bugis. One of those push carts got sell I think.

Daiso have leh, Saw before at IMM, you got to look through the knick knacks there 'cos alot of people browse, then anyhow put here and there. Alternatively, can try bugis. One of those push carts got sell I think.

Yup, really gotta dig deep deep.. my aunt managed to get all 7 with the help of the staff at IMM Daiso..

1 of which got a really small chip at the ear but they dun have any more stock and the staff is unsure whether any new stock will be arriving soon, so bobian lo.. make do with it lo ;)

But then really cheap stuff there. :P

Yup, really gotta dig deep deep.. my aunt managed to get all 7 with the help of the staff at IMM Daiso..

1 of which got a really small chip at the ear but they dun have any more stock and the staff is unsure whether any new stock will be arriving soon, so bobian lo.. make do with it lo ;)

But then really cheap stuff there. :P

Yeah, you can find really cheap and cool stuffs there.. we've spent quite a fair amount there already :deal:

Thanks! :)

Last time I went to Daiso.... ya.... can only find 1 or 2 fortune cats on display.... :(

Yeah, you can find really cheap and cool stuffs there.. we've spent quite a fair amount there already :deal:

Sometimes I find them (in 1 row) in those old comic shops... I think i spotted some in some Comic Connections before. =) Not sure if they still have it now though...

Phew... its been a hectic weekend and finally got some time to logon here after all the cleaning, sweeping, mopping...... ;)

Somemore gifts from Huiyin :sport-smiley-004:

Another fortune cat!!

photo0002se7.th.jpg

Jay Chou Japan figurine:

photo0005rd5.th.jpg

Updated toilet door:

spa0114fr4.th.jpg

Updated MBR door:

spa0113zd2.th.jpg

Things are really starting to shape up now!!! :dancingqueen:

Phew... its been a hectic weekend and finally got some time to logon here after all the cleaning, sweeping, mopping...... ;)

Somemore gifts from Huiyin :sport-smiley-004:

Another fortune cat!!

photo0002se7.th.jpg

Jay Chou Japan figurine:

photo0005rd5.th.jpg

Updated toilet door:

spa0114fr4.th.jpg

Updated MBR door:

spa0113zd2.th.jpg

Things are really starting to shape up now!!! :dancingqueen:

whr's e pic? i cant see leh...

erm.. u mean u cant see the pics i posted or the pics are unclear har? :unsure:

opps~ now can see liao.. tink gt problem w my pc....

opps~ now can see liao.. tink gt problem w my pc....

heehee... no prob :)

think the pics are not clear also, will take pics with digital cam (cos the above are taken with WTB's HP) ;)

Staying over at parents' place today so got internet to upload pics again ;)

Here are the pics taken with my cam :rolleyes:

Fortune Cat:

t_0m_c1d81a6.jpg

Common Toilet Door:

t_1m_b800420.jpg

MBR Toilet Door:

t_2m_2eefb7c.jpg

Jay Chou Japan Figurines:

t_3m_b9241b0.jpgt_4m_2f2fc81.jpg