Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

hi everyone

tomorrow my house will start all demolition works, tomorrow having a meeting ,same go to my hubby. so all leave to kelvin. jia you tau id. we trust your abilities, understand there is few of their project is doing their demoliton work tomorrow.good date and day for hacking. :sport-smiley-003:

going ikea now

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

Keeping going ..... :notti:

hi everyone

tomorrow my house will start all demolition works, tomorrow having a meeting ,same go to my hubby. so all leave to kelvin. jia you tau id. we trust your abilities, understand there is few of their project is doing their demoliton work tomorrow.good date and day for hacking. :sport-smiley-003:

going ikea now

Hope you dun haf a big headache when u select your laminates :notti:

Hihi, am new to this forum.. so far i only have a quote from one iD spacious planners..

am keen to find out more on tau's interior.. can anyone pm me kelvin/uncle wilson's contact?

tks!! :yamseng:

Hihi, am new to this forum.. so far i only have a quote from one iD spacious planners..

am keen to find out more on tau's interior.. can anyone pm me kelvin/uncle wilson's contact?

tks!! :yamseng:

PM sent

I got a very nice discussion with K's on yesterday evening...now pending for my quotation.....belif my quote shd be inbetween 20K-25K...hehe

not to worry too much on pricing,some time you will find out the price might be in the high side, but afterall is worth of paying.tau id service is there.hacking work is done and masonry work is in process, so far so gd.didnt go up to see at all till today.neat work and fast, can said is well organise,neat very neat.thank 6969 for your inform on tau id. no regret.

Guest careBnet
Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

Keeping going ..... :notti:

hi every one,

wow , oredi page 10, sorry for my absent. this couple of week company very busy.OT and OT. until no time to meet uncle winson for my MBR design.My second attempted with tau id, so far their service is always there. althrough iam their exsitng customer. shown tau's really treasure their customers whether is new or old. :jawdrop::jawdrop: cheer for you , tau id.

today kin MC loh

care

Guest careBnet
I got a very nice discussion with K's on yesterday evening...now pending for my quotation.....belif my quote shd be inbetween 20K-25K...hehe

hmmm.....

for tau id, no worry issue. price might be highest for some of the items(ask for discount)hehe.., but as long we are really paying for design and quatily, why not. :dancingqueen: just adivce only. they have provide good result for my house and now currently tau are doing up my fren house. so far my fren comment is good. :sport-smiley-003: but decision is still in your hand.

care

Edited by careBnet

not to worry too much on pricing,some time you will find out the price might be in the high side, but afterall is worth of paying.tau id service is there.hacking work is done and masonry work is in process, so far so gd.didnt go up to see at all till today.neat work and fast, can said is well organise,neat very neat.thank 6969 for your inform on tau id. no regret.

U'r welcome.... We are only share our experiences and opinions here, it is still the owner decision to choose their own id... :D Most impt is comfortable !

Even after we finish our reno, when we called Tau, they are always there to answer our queries and give us suggestion.. Really like their after services :thumbs up: ....

hmmm.....

for tau id, no worry issue. price might be highest for some of the items(ask for discount)hehe.., but as long we are really paying for design and quatily, why not. :dancingqueen: just adivce only. they have provide good result for my house and now currently tau are doing up my fren house. so far my fren comment is good. :sport-smiley-003: but decision is still in your hand.

care

Agreed with CareBnet. It all really depend how you determine if it is high or reasonable... To us, is the quality and services that is more impt. If you source for some whose prices is cheaper but their after services is like :bangwall: then wat is the point. We should be paying for the quality and services and enjoy thru out our reno and not be :furious: and complaining on how bad the workmanship and quality is...

My 2 cents worth...

Agreed with CareBnet. It all really depend how you determine if it is high or reasonable... To us, is the quality and services that is more impt. If you source for some whose prices is cheaper but their after services is like :bangwall: then wat is the point. We should be paying for the quality and services and enjoy thru out our reno and not be :furious: and complaining on how bad the workmanship and quality is...

My 2 cents worth...

Tau to me is like "pay peanuts, dun get monkey" :rofl:

Guest careBnet
Tau to me is like "pay peanuts, dun get monkey" :rofl:

hi bro, how are you?

wat peanuts, hee hee. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

yes i understand , i agree with your words. when get monkey too late loh.. crying over a split milk loh :bangwall::bangwall:

care

danielray where are you u u u.....???

8|8|8|

hi bro, how are you?

wat peanuts, hee hee. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

yes i understand , i agree with your words. when get monkey too late loh.. crying over a split milk loh :bangwall::bangwall:

care

danielray where are you u u u.....???

8|8|8|

I'm good, yourself?

Btw what's your monthly utilities like? Mine's like $80 for everything, for two of us.

jux wanna see if it's the average hehe

hi ,

update my reno work to every one here, so far Tau id is very good, surprise me and husband is that after their masonry work, they lay cup board sheet to protected our new flooring and it is free.one of my fren acompany me to do a check on my reno works, ha.. my fren is shock that her ID that she engage didnt lay any protection for her flooring. she is doing reno same time as us. but can say that tau works is more faster than my fren id.we start one week later then her. sodzz.... she call her Id and request for laying protection for her flooring, but she was ask to pay $ 300.00. she was so angry.i am so lucky that 6969 strongly recommend tau. heng heng ...., my fren ever paid for HDB permit fee and haulage fee, but me and husband didnt pay a single cents for all this amount. sad gal..

worth to engage tau id.