Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darrenelle

It's Darrenelle's

DSCF1689.jpg

Hi there, nice house and deco you got there.

Can you please advise on how much you got the speakers for and where did you guys get it?

Thanks in advance!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The Bombshelter Feature

DSCF1692.jpg

Hi, may I ask if this is wallpaper or laminate? I see you have two 'consealed' door behind those beautiful bombshelter feature?

the door on the left is the bombshelter door, the one on the right is the 2nd entrance to the kitchen.

I see! Then can Darrenelle tell us if the knifes are good or not? And which part of raffles city you went to buy, mwerkz?

ehe.. reno not yet complete, not yet started using. it's currently lying below hubby's old bed at the moment :(

I see! Then can Darrenelle tell us if the knifes are good or not? And which part of raffles city you went to buy, mwerkz?

i bought from inQBox at basement of raffles city

yup. bought it for 138bucks. n it comes with the knifes too! cheap rite? quite amazed when i saw the price. cos i was expecting it to be 250bucks?

:jawdrop:

My bf kanah tok liao. Good for you! =)

DSCF1689.jpg

Can you please advise on how much you got the speakers for and where did you guys get it?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Onyx,

We got it from KEC at Funan Centre. Apparently, all other dealers are aware KEC give a better price for the pod speakers. You may want to check it out. We spent a total of about $3.5k. Sorry, folder which all our receipts are kept is not with me, I always only give a rough amount. hehe... The Red and Matte Black are beautiful and more expensive. :)

Ha BunBun, I have not used it yet too but I guess it should be ok ba. My bf managed to chopped the garlic finely with it. :dancingqueen:

ok ok thanks. so is it wallpaper or laminate huh? cannot tell leh... :dunno:

Thanks ilmare612, it's wallpaper. It's from goodrich.

Beautiful it may be, but last only for a few years.

Isn't it great if it's laminate right?

:jawdrop:

My bf kanah tok liao. Good for you! =)

Hey Onyx,

We got it from KEC at Funan Centre. Apparently, all other dealers are aware KEC give a better price for the pod speakers. You may want to check it out. We spent a total of about $3.5k. Sorry, folder which all our receipts are kept is not with me, I always only give a rough amount. hehe... The Red and Matte Black are beautiful and more expensive. :)

Ha BunBun, I have not used it yet too but I guess it should be ok ba. My bf managed to chopped the garlic finely with it. :dancingqueen:

Thanks ilmare612, it's wallpaper. It's from goodrich.

Beautiful it may be, but last only for a few years.

Isn't it great if it's laminate right?

most likely ur bf bought it earlier when de product was juz launched? heard fr my hubby tat it's a 2004 product. so when i so happily tell him abt this voodoo doll, his reaction was suaku :furious:

yeah.. de wallpaper is really nice. hehe. but if laminate, definitely wun be so much pattern

Thanks for the info, mwerkz :)

i bought from inQBox at basement of raffles city

Just looked at the webby for the knife set, seems the knifes are stainless steel kitchen types which is what a chef uses in commercial kitchen. That would explain the pricing factor besides the "designer" tag to it & probably worth the price?

Hahaha why suaku le? So amusing.

most likely ur bf bought it earlier when de product was juz launched? heard fr my hubby tat it's a 2004 product. so when i so happily tell him abt this voodoo doll, his reaction was suaku :furious:

Thanks for the info, mwerkz :)

Just looked at the webby for the knife set, seems the knifes are stainless steel kitchen types which is what a chef uses in commercial kitchen. That would explain the pricing factor besides the "designer" tag to it & probably worth the price?

Hahaha why suaku le? So amusing.

cos he say 2004 product. now den i know it existed :(

tell me i shuld go cnet n see new gizmo every wk :furious:

Cnet is known to be more of tech review site than a commercial household review site from what I see.

But the user rating part in reviews on cnet is not really a good indicator, IMHO. Just look at other review sites like hwz where there are threads for different products mainly for user reviews on the "good & bad" It holds more water this way.

cos he say 2004 product. now den i know it existed :(

tell me i shuld go cnet n see new gizmo every wk :furious:

Edited by BunBun

Thanks in advance!

Hey Onyx!

I'm sorry. It's not at Funan. It's KEC at Adelphi!

Darrenelle, there are some couples who ROM first then hold customary dinner later on. Ranval should be one of them. Im also one of them too.

Technically as long as legally married, can still get a place unless otherwise have to furnish proof that got plans to get married, ie; ROM appointment date..

hee ~

no wonder my ears been hearing bell rings .. bunbun mentioned moi ..

Hey Onyx!

I'm sorry. It's not at Funan. It's KEC at Adelphi!

Hi darrenelle,

Thanks for the update.. I've went to KEC for an audition and came away impressed. Looks like I'll be getting the same pair of speakers.. :dribble:

:P how are your wedding prep for next year?

hee ~

no wonder my ears been hearing bell rings .. bunbun mentioned moi ..

Darrenelle, that small trolley is in singapore now.

I was at the bookfest and saw the mini trolleys. They had this promo for buy 2, get 1 free hehe.