Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icestorm

Groom's Shoes

where's Aldo?

by way, during photo shoot...for outdoor,what gown do brides wear?the actual day gown? or something else?

Usually its a different gown from your actual day. Bridal shop would allow you to chose another gown for outdoor shoot. You shld try something that is comfortable and not too heavy. Cos the focus of outdoor shoot is on the scenary and not the bride. Also some bridal shop has restriction, newer gowns are not allowed to be brought out for outdoor shoot cos it will get dirty easily.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
where's Aldo?

by way, during photo shoot...for outdoor,what gown do brides wear?the actual day gown? or something else?

For indoor photoshoot, you use your actual gowns.

But for outdoor shoot, they are afraid you will dirty the gown so you will have to choose OTR rather than your actual day.

For indoor photoshoot, you use your actual gowns.

But for outdoor shoot, they are afraid you will dirty the gown so you will have to choose OTR rather than your actual day.

okies thanks! i called my BS..apparently they say on photoshoot day then select the outdoor gown! gosh, wonder if got so much time!

Not true. I also wore white outfit with black shoes. Dont really look out of place. Another reason is I got change to 2nd outfit which match my black shoes during my 2nd march in so just use black shoes all the way :bleah:

oh really? hmmm...if really cannot find cream color shoes, then will be black shoes liao.hahaha

Usually its a different gown from your actual day. Bridal shop would allow you to chose another gown for outdoor shoot. You shld try something that is comfortable and not too heavy. Cos the focus of outdoor shoot is on the scenary and not the bride. Also some bridal shop has restriction, newer gowns are not allowed to be brought out for outdoor shoot cos it will get dirty easily.

hope their selection of outdoor gowns are nice and got my size lor.... :disturb:

hi fifi

Great! thanks for the infor. Will check the place out during this weekend. ARgghh...photoshoot next Wed..havent prepare the stuff! stress stress

why ps so stressful? can use photshop mah haha.. realy mus look good ah. ?

im not sure too, my ps will be end may08.

okies thanks! i called my BS..apparently they say on photoshoot day then select the outdoor gown! gosh, wonder if got so much time!

oh really? hmmm...if really cannot find cream color shoes, then will be black shoes liao.hahaha

hope their selection of outdoor gowns are nice and got my size lor.... :unsure:

my outdoor gown range are so limited, they keep saying confortable is the key not the design?

Anyone got recommendation where to buy the groom's cream/white color shoes to match white outfit?

well, just brought my shoe at pedro cos i will be wearing a cream suit for wedding :)

My shoe cos $115> Maybe u can go take a look>

It at city hall mrt link to marina sq. not so much range but all men's shoe>

happy searching

http://www.pedroshoes.com

why ps so stressful? can use photshop mah haha.. realy mus look good ah. ?

im not sure too, my ps will be end may08.

my outdoor gown range are so limited, they keep saying confortable is the key not the design?

ohhh...tmr's my wedding shoot! i let u knw after that how many choices i haf for outdoor gowns.hahaa..i really hope they got my size man!

Hi Icestorm,

Perhaps a suggestion for cream/white shoes. You may wanna consider sneakers (e.g Puma or Adidas Superstars) Some of them can pass off quite well with a suit and look pretty trendy as well. I used these for my wedding shoot and wedding. Alternatively, you can look for some nice white/beige loafers at Pedro too.

Anyone got recommendation where to buy the groom's cream/white color shoes to match white outfit?

Buy from Zara. Got the white patent shoes, in fashion now. :) Match it with white belt. Pedro shoes aren't really that good looking.

Was walking by Wisma Atria from Orchard MRT earlier today and noticed a rather nice selection of white shoes at Beetlebug at Basement 1. Another place you could consider checking out. :)