Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

I not sure on this. but certainly i hope it become another jalan mebina.. :

hey sorry huh, can u tell me about jalan mebina?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey sorry huh, can u tell me about jalan mebina?

my col bought it 2-3 year ago at 230K, now it is at least 500K.

Btw, it opp tiong baru shopping center! take cab go orchard less than $7 dollar ba.

hahaha, no one has doggy meh? anyways, my doggy will be roaming around the area, fitness pack between the flats when we moved in, remember to say HI!! BEWARE of your lunch boxes...hahaha.... :notti:

I have a poodle! and a noisy one too...pardon me if he gets too noisy.... :bow:

big orange, I am in taiwan now for holidays, not taking wedding photo...no money for that! hehe... in the minsu at Hualien now..really nice....the owner has 3 doggies! and the poodle here looks like teddy bear! so cute!

btw, for those who want their keys earlier, just call your hdb officer and press them for the keys..i told them both of us will be off station in aug, thus they changed and let us get both the keys + signing, instead of orginally just signing.... hope it helps... :D

anyone else collecting keys this week? I will be back on thursday, collecting keys on sat...have to choose a date to "open door"!! hehe...exciting!!! :sport-smiley-018:

Heya neighbours *WAVE* :notti:

whoa ..just saw this thread..so many pages oredi ..

got the keys to 5rm 220C in April (SERS from bedok south)

started my reno liaoz, finally chose my ID (Inspiration ID) after considering Hobee (didnt want to be a guinea pig coz their carpenter changing) , Ideal house (quite expensive after comparing apple to apple and not impressed after visiting a flat they were working on)

Main reason was that we wanted a granite flooring and Inspiration ID did a good job for my relative (who has high standards and is meticulous) at his flat in Strathmore. Work is progressing quite fast even though we are in no hurry to move.. gonna miss my windy old place at bedok south :(

incoming rant warning :furious:

stoopig hdb design so many windows in 1 direction but almost seal off the other direction cept for main door and my master bedroom small window.. :bangwall: haiz..guess we may to use more aircon..how to save gaia :jawdrop:

oh well , on to the positive side... better location (dang..the 216 market reno till jan methinks). cant wait for bedok mall (bedok point or whatchamacallit) :dancingqueen:

tfujiwara8 - Glad to hear you are doing fine! Enjoy and relax!!!!

kenlew8 - Welcome and enjoy the stay here. with you into the familytree, we have 43 families!!

:dancingqueen:

I have a poodle! and a noisy one too...pardon me if he gets too noisy.... :bow:

big orange, I am in taiwan now for holidays, not taking wedding photo...no money for that! hehe... in the minsu at Hualien now..really nice....the owner has 3 doggies! and the poodle here looks like teddy bear! so cute!

btw, for those who want their keys earlier, just call your hdb officer and press them for the keys..i told them both of us will be off station in aug, thus they changed and let us get both the keys + signing, instead of orginally just signing.... hope it helps... :D

anyone else collecting keys this week? I will be back on thursday, collecting keys on sat...have to choose a date to "open door"!! hehe...exciting!!! :sport-smiley-018:

My Mum's place downstair there is a vet at one end and also a shop at the other end selling pet's food.

tfujiwara8 & kenlew8 - welcome to the neighbourhood

the reno starts from opening door it is an exciting process enjoy :)

Edited by herbman76

You can get competitive mattress at furniture mall, majority of the shops are selling mattress. Furthermore below 2k.

I've ordered my first piece furniture, an omazz mattress last week from robinson....about 32% discount off the listed price. No sure if you can call that a good deal?

I've ordered my first piece furniture, an omazz mattress last week from robinson....about 32% discount off the listed price. No sure if you can call that a good deal?

So how much after less?

Anyway all! It seem that we might be getting one more shopping centre. The reason being - The integrated Interchange seem to be like AMK hub with built-in shopping center.

At 1st, i am thinking whether they will join bedok mall to interchange. but it seem abit far...

So we might have two shopping center! anyway it very long long time la...

But still happy~

welcome neighbour!

thanks lovelee and herbman76

woot 43 and counting!

we could even get organised to recommend stuff to hdb , eg connected walkways to the new mall :notti: ?

here are some good buys that I hoped I made:

TV: Anyone else bought panasonic plasmas at the last pcshow? 42 inch PV8 was selling at $1649 with $200 NTUC voucher and $200 taka voucher and if I sell away the home theater that comes free with it for $250, my plasma is only $999! I was even too tired to ask for hdmi cable as freebie (heard other people got it)

I compared lcds and plasmas for their display of SD (standard definition is normally what tv shows from tcs and scv produce) and liked plasma a lot. I was aiming for the pana PV70 but it has been discontinued and went for PV8 (supposedly better/brighter n more energy efficient) I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will turn out better or at least as good as the pv70 for SD.

Washer: Ordered a samsung washer wa10u7 (8.5kg) for $399 from harvey norman. I used to use national aka panasonic and wanted to get a japanese brand but I was convinced by a knowledgeable HN staff on the virtues of samsung air turbo vs airjet. ( a bit more drier and more robust lint catcher)

Dryer: Thomson TD88 (display unit $679). Didnt want a dryer but from the way the service balcony was built, it doesnt get much sunlight :( , so I bought the cheapest top loading dryer available just in case.

Fridge : 2 door silver colored samsung(HRNS) with 3 ticks for $1050 (cheapest from a phone comaprison was parisilk at $1020 but was lazy to order from different place)

paid about addional 250 bucks more for fridge,dryer,washer extended warranty to 5 years for all these heavy usuage appliances. Fridge and washer both came with a DVD player free and extra $50 dollar NTUC voucher for the fridge.

started my reno liaoz, finally chose my ID (Inspiration ID) after considering Hobee (didnt want to be a guinea pig coz their carpenter changing) , Ideal house (quite expensive after comparing apple to apple and not impressed after visiting a flat they were working on)

Main reason was that we wanted a granite flooring and Inspiration ID did a good job for my relative (who has high standards and is meticulous) at his flat in Strathmore. Work is progressing quite fast even though we are in no hurry to move.. gonna miss my windy old place at bedok south :(

incoming rant warning :furious:

stoopig hdb design so many windows in 1 direction but almost seal off the other direction cept for main door and my master bedroom small window.. :bangwall: haiz..guess we may to use more aircon..how to save gaia :jawdrop:

oh well , on to the positive side... better location (dang..the 216 market reno till jan methinks). cant wait for bedok mall (bedok point or whatchamacallit) :dancingqueen:

Welcome, ooh.. we have another same block neighbour hehe..

Wow.. all haven stay in.. thinking of the valuation and selling.. haha..

so mani pet owners... now must be careful when walking ard.. hehe scare of their poos poos.. :P

This weekend went to IFC(inside gt Furniture Club, Home2be, Mondi and etc), Red apple, Star Furniture Ware houses all @ Sungei Kadut (ScanTeak, oso there), Morris lifestyle @ admiralty, Courts, Bedding saloon @ Macpherson rd, Spotlight, DAiSO and PArkmall @ PS... and also Expo la.. now veri shag...

If anyone wants to noe more abt these places.. maybe i can help on wat they are selling and their style(high class, medium or low...), their sale services... n etc..

Cheers!

Wow.. all haven stay in.. thinking of the valuation and selling.. haha..

so mani pet owners... now must be careful when walking ard.. hehe scare of their poos poos.. :P

This weekend went to IFC(inside gt Furniture Club, Home2be, Mondi and etc), Red apple, Star Furniture Ware houses all @ Sungei Kadut (ScanTeak, oso there), Morris lifestyle @ admiralty, Courts, Bedding saloon @ Macpherson rd, Spotlight, DAiSO and PArkmall @ PS... and also Expo la.. now veri shag...

If anyone wants to noe more abt these places.. maybe i can help on wat they are selling and their style(high class, medium or low...), their sale services... n etc..

Cheers!

LOL...yokoyoko, think I today saw you at Morris lifestyle :notti::notti::notti:

Greetings All!

We are the Lim family, just collected our keys on 4th July 2008. Our home will be 5th floor of 220B.

Will be doing defects inspection soon, and have learnt a lot from all the postings here, berry berry good work B-)

Will contribute my sightings and ideas as I find any B-)

To all the people who have facebook, have tried to add you all as friends. I feel that facebook has the group function which is excellent to communicate to everyone if there is any issues that affect all of us. Like a group barbeque or something.

Those with doggies watch out for my little boy. He like to chase and pat little woof woof and meow meow B-P

LOL...yokoyoko, think I today saw you at Morris lifestyle :notti::notti::notti:

hmm.. but i went on SAT early afternoon... hehe.. u gt anything from there?

Greetings All!

We are the Lim family, just collected our keys on 4th July 2008. Our home will be 5th floor of 220B.

Will be doing defects inspection soon, and have learnt a lot from all the postings here, berry berry good work B-)

Will contribute my sightings and ideas as I find any B-)

To all the people who have facebook, have tried to add you all as friends. I feel that facebook has the group function which is excellent to communicate to everyone if there is any issues that affect all of us. Like a group barbeque or something.

Those with doggies watch out for my little boy. He like to chase and pat little woof woof and meow meow B-P

yoz.. welcome.. same block n u are one level above me.. hehe.. cya ard... :)