Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Heard IKEA lightings don't last cos poor quality. In fact my electrician disagree to fix any lightings from IKEA.

Not really. I think you are referring to the bulb itself. Anyway i bought 3 lighting for my MBR toilet, common toilet & service balcony. Only $16.90 each. Cheap cheap......... :good: But you have to go to Tampines Ikea cos Alexandra is out of stock.

ceilinglampqi0.th.jpg

Not really. I think you are referring to the bulb itself. Anyway i bought 3 lighting for my MBR toilet, common toilet & service balcony. Only $16.90 each. Cheap cheap......... :good: But you have to go to Tampines Ikea cos Alexandra is out of stock.

ceilinglampqi0.th.jpg

Nope, I'm not referring to the bulb.一分钱一分货.

Edited by frederick_chia

Nope, I'm not referring to the bulb.一分钱一分货.

well i bought a couple from things from ikea as well. Hope that it lasts for a while :)

Ikea is very good for buyers who seek for cheap and relatively good stuff. guess we are not like the older generation who wants things to last forever. For my toilet light, will be very happy if it can last 3-5 years :)

hi all, any idea where to get cheap, good and nice dining table wif the leg in the centre? Had been hunting for one for a long time. BTW, does anyone knows whether centred leg dining table good or not? Stable / easy to topple or not?

Thanks in advance.

Guys,

I need some help in evaluating Sys 3 non-invertor aircon. I'm allowed to choose between LG, Carrier, Toshiba & Samsung. I'm more inclined to Carrier or Toshiba, but even so, both have the same power consumption & I also don't know which to choose. I cannot find any brochures for the Toshiba model.

On top of that I'm given the extra choice of topping up $180 for Panasonic non-invertor Sys 3.

Which would you choose if you are in my position?

:dunno:

I'm getting this Panasonic model CS-C9EKZW x3 (CU-3C20EKH) from my ID with no top up & no upgrade of insulation & piping. Is it good?

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/web/pid/784/Spec

Anyone install rain shower system? i was about to buy a rain shower at PJ but was advised that becos of our beam rite on top of the shower head, the rain shower is not feasible, as it will be too low. and i am quite tall about 1.8m.

The water pressure from the shower head does not changed much even after i turn the tap outside to full, will changing the shower head helps?

Edited by darcbleu

Anyone install rain shower system? i was about to but a rain shower at PJ but was advised that becos of our beam rite on top of the shower head, the rain shower is not feasible, as it will be too low. and i am quite tall about 1.8m.

The water pressure from the shower head does not changed much even after i turn the tap outside to full, will changing the shower head helps?

I remembered reading in of our LG page that someone changed the shower head & it works. However, I cannot remember who. Try searching throught the pages.

I remembered reading in of our LG page that someone changed the shower head & it works. However, I cannot remember who. Try searching throught the pages.

Hi Frederick, do we required to contact starhub to come n activate the cable tv line... cos i the forum i saw some members mentioned that they received letter from starhub on the activation of the starhub scv line but I didnt received and letter from starhub... do u hv any idea on these???

Hi Frederick, do we required to contact starhub to come n activate the cable tv line... cos i the forum i saw some members mentioned that they received letter from starhub on the activation of the starhub scv line but I didnt received and letter from starhub... do u hv any idea on these???

I'm not sure either.....& my place still not done up yet. So, thinking to wait till my place is OK liao then I decide lor.

Hi,

If i not wrong, starhub only had the pipe ready, but you need to call up starhub to activate the line in your house. they will test each scv point when they come, think the charge is $50.

Thats what I do, I call up SCV to come activate all my scv points.

Hope its helps. :notti:

Hi,

If i not wrong, starhub only had the pipe ready, but you need to call up starhub to activate the line in your house. they will test each scv point when they come, think the charge is $50.

Thats what I do, I call up SCV to come activate all my scv points.

Hope its helps. :notti:

U paid $50 for them to come to activate & test the point?

U paid $50 for them to come to activate & test the point?

they require you to pay $50 dollar.

You can try not to pay them. :dunno:

Edited by blurer23

SH activate the blocks by batches. U can call them to check when is the next round of activation. If u can't wait and want immediate activation, can do like blurer23 did, ring and pay.