Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

hi Angel,

afetr do that WIW,...my MBR still quite spacious!

infact, i can still put 2 single mattress on the floor for the boys to sleep with leh.

initially my hb also quite reluctant to do this WIW,...but now he love it so much....keke :)

2nite i go take pix of my WIW with my barangs barangs in,..... and will post here tmrw...keke :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ooo.. okok. Tink ur MBR is slightly wider, but same length as mine. It'll be great if can see the real pics so can consider wat to do. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Hey, I contacted Johnson liao. He seems quite a nice guy over the fone. :)

Edited by Angel81

Ooo.. okok. Tink ur MBR is slightly wider, but same length as mine. It'll be great if can see the real pics so can consider wat to do. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Hey, I contacted Johnson liao. He seems quite a nice guy over the fone. :)

hi hi angel

u can always come to my hse to see the workmanship & also see the WIW.

yes, he's a nice guy.... ;)

hi hi angel

u can always come to my hse to see the workmanship & also see the WIW.

yes, he's a nice guy.... ;)

Morning morning!

Hee... very nice of u! My hb having exams now, so maybe we'll take up ur offer after that. :dancingqueen:

Morning morning!

Hee... very nice of u! My hb having exams now, so maybe we'll take up ur offer after that. :dancingqueen:

no problem...u r most welcome :)

sure, anytime after your hb's exam.

maybe by the time you come over, i'd have completed furnishing the hse,...cos now still very bare lor...keke :)

just PM me, ok?

no problem...u r most welcome :)

sure, anytime after your hb's exam.

maybe by the time you come over, i'd have completed furnishing the hse,...cos now still very bare lor...keke :)

just PM me, ok?

Onz onz! :P

So how's it like finally moving in to ur new home? :D

Onz onz! :P

So how's it like finally moving in to ur new home? :D

it's still ok,....just that still need to get those big item furnitures, then will hv the *feel8 of a complete house...keke :)

still trying to adapt to the new environment.....cos it's more noisy as compared to my previous hse (my previous hse on 15th floor, and this on 4th floor)....moreover, this hse faces the main road,....plus bus-stop downstairs,...so, can you imagine that?

hahahahaha :D :D :D

but, overall still quite ok....not too bad lah ;)

Hehe, so when's the delivery date? Ya, muz have those big items like sofas etc to make it a complete home. Hehe, at least got ur bed liao. The last time I shifted to my current place, the bedframe not ready, gota slp on mattress on the flr. hehehe..

Ooo, I tot that the higher u go, the noiser it'll be? Sth abt noise travels.. But ya, if new place nw face main road, it'll b noiser. Tink after awhile u'll not notice it liao :) But bus stop dwnstairs good! Very convenient. hehe

Guest our-home

Think it's a good idea you kept the wrought iron grills. They're quite costly, right? Repainting them has helped them blend with your new home's theme.

Nice reno, nicer budget.

Hehe, so when's the delivery date? Ya, muz have those big items like sofas etc to make it a complete home. Hehe, at least got ur bed liao. The last time I shifted to my current place, the bedframe not ready, gota slp on mattress on the flr. hehehe..

Ooo, I tot that the higher u go, the noiser it'll be? Sth abt noise travels.. But ya, if new place nw face main road, it'll b noiser. Tink after awhile u'll not notice it liao :) But bus stop dwnstairs good! Very convenient. hehe

we target those big furnitures to be delivered by next wkends..... :)

so, this wkends hv to go and shop for the items liao......will be going to sungei kadut.

oh yah.....my hb decided not to get the Hecom sofa.....cos he says it's too small set for my living room....so, we will probably change to other items from there.

Hope we can settle for our ideal sofa & console by this wkends lor.

yeap, noise travels up,...so, higher the floor is, it'll be noiser.

yes yes, bus stop directly downstairs,...with covered walk-way,...veyr convenient lor.

henor, my mum also says,...once stayed there for few weeks or months,.....will get used to it.

infact, we'd been sleeping in this hse for the past 5nights,...and last nite i felt abit *used* to the noise liao....hahahaha :D

Think it's a good idea you kept the wrought iron grills. They're quite costly, right? Repainting them has helped them blend with your new home's theme.

Nice reno, nicer budget.

hi hi,

ya, WI are expensive,..that's why we decided to keep the stairs railings & window grills lor.

and just get it repainted to our preferred color lor.....keke :)

thanks thanks..... :)

will post more pix here once all my furnitures are in... ;)

stay tuned!

Oooo! Sungei Kadut! Hahah, we recently went there. And we put deposit for a living room set!! Hehehe... the Furniture Club set includes 2.9m sofa, 2 small storage cabinets, coffee table and a modular tv console. hahaha... Can't seem to help ourselves, cuz previously we saw this set at IMM and fell in love with it. hehehehe.... Lots of stuff there. Can go c c. :)

Oooo! Sungei Kadut! Hahah, we recently went there. And we put deposit for a living room set!! Hehehe... the Furniture Club set includes 2.9m sofa, 2 small storage cabinets, coffee table and a modular tv console. hahaha... Can't seem to help ourselves, cuz previously we saw this set at IMM and fell in love with it. hehehehe.... Lots of stuff there. Can go c c. :)

hi, how much is your this complete set?

cos i need all these items...keke :)

hi all,

just to share some of the pix of my WIW....now more complete with most of the clothings *moved* from sengkang to hougang....keke :)

IMAGE_049.jpg

my accessories drawer in WIW

IMAGE_050.jpg

this is my dining table without dining chairs...now using stools temporary ...hahaha :)

IMAGE_061.jpg

view of my dining from kitchen :)

IMAGE_059.jpg