Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

hmm...i also dunno leh....cos now i look, it's really too small for my living....keke :)

maybe you're right, cos my living hall is really big and spacious and thus i really need a BIG sofa set inorder to make it look nice lor.

yalor, looks abit too small for your living room.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm...i also dunno leh....cos now i look, it's really too small for my living....keke :)

maybe you're right, cos my living hall is really big and spacious and thus i really need a BIG sofa set inorder to make it look nice lor.

yeah yea. EM usually need those big big L shape couch!! den can jump on it every now n den 8|

was thinking.....if no buyer for my sofa,...will either put it in the guest room (convert that room into entertainment room),....or, give it away to those needy family lor. :)

or u can try trade in back to the shop u bought it frm lo...n xchange for your bigger sofa...can earn xtra $$$ they might accept it..

ya lo. y dun check if star furniture is willing to take it back at a lower price?

jess bot it frm mondi and its a display set so wonder if she can change to a bigger set with them like wat prettibride mentioned

oo. de sofa is from mondi? hee.

Welcome back!

So how's your trip?

Will see much more progress after a short break rite?

trip was fruitful as did lots of shopping there......but also very very tiring,...cos everyday wakes up very early.

hope now can settle my hse soon......this wkends will go and buy a new set of sofa....and hope can get the curtains up by next week...keke :)

hi blurss...johnson's contact : 81000701

hi all

Updates :

curtains and new sofa will be here in 2 weeks time.... :)

so, will take the pix by then and update here...

stay tune :)