Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

totally agree with ur hb.. shd have sth bright and cheery. hehe.. Tink ur living rm with the sofa and chairs it'll be very nice. I oso intend to have yellow in my living room. hehe.. will be painting 1 or 2 walls there a creamy yellow. :P

it's good to have something bright, but than on a sofa? definite nono for me wor. easily dirty, esp for something where many people sit n touch :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi junxian,

yes, we cancelled that sofa from Hecom.

change to other items lor.

hi Angel & mwerks,

ya, we decided to take something bright on the sofa cos it's on sales mah....promo!

imagine....i get this sofa (display set),....at only $299 leh!

cheap right?

my hb says,....even if we sit for 1yr, den wanna change sofa,....also will not be heart-pain if give away or throw....keke :)

hi bubble-ling,

sure,....you'll be the 1st to come to my hse....keke :)

hi junxian,

hi Angel & mwerks,

ya, we decided to take something bright on the sofa cos it's on sales mah....promo!

cheap right?

my hb says,....even if we sit for 1yr, den wanna change sofa,....also will not be heart-pain if give away or throw....keke :)

hi bubble-ling,

wooohoooo..i cant wait to bring ash to ur place and climb ur stairs hahahaha

wooohoooo..i cant wait to bring ash to ur place and climb ur stairs hahahaha

sure!

hey, i intend to ask you, May & Sib over on Sunday.....free?

it's good to have something bright, but than on a sofa? definite nono for me wor. easily dirty, esp for something where many people sit n touch :(

Haha! Like that my sofa will be worse than Jessie's! I'm gg to get cream color fabric leh. hehehe... Bobian, gota b more careful and once in awhile send the covers for drycleaning loh. *just hope that I wun regret in future! :P *

hi Angel & mwerks,

cheap right?

Wah! Good price. hehee... Can the covers be removed and washed? If yes, that'll be great. In future can even make another set of covers to change color then. :dancingqueen:

Wow...you got a good deal on the sofa. I think Yellow is a fantastic brightening colour, but if you scared get dirty easily then Red may be a consideration plus it also matches your living room colour theme. :)

Edited by mmycheng

hi junxian,

hi Angel & mwerks,

cheap right?

hi bubble-ling,

wah. 299!! u really lobang queen la. help me find oso la! i need a cheap sofa for my study room :notti:

updates :

finally completed majority of my shopping task over the wkends!

bog my sofa, dining chairs, console & 1xrecliner......all form Star Furnitures & Mondi.

keke.... :)

now only look forward to the delivery on this Sat..... :)

ooo...i also went to thye scantek mid-night sales on Sat.......and bog the single bedframe for my guest room.....keke :)

cheap cheap....only at $39.90!!!!

wah!!

all very good buys!!

Star furniture and Mondi at IMM?

ask u ah

is Mondi having sale?

they only give 10% nowadays

zz

Haha! Like that my sofa will be worse than Jessie's! I'm gg to get cream color fabric leh. hehehe... Bobian, gota b more careful and once in awhile send the covers for drycleaning loh. *just hope that I wun regret in future! :P *

Wah! Good price. hehee... Can the covers be removed and washed? If yes, that'll be great. In future can even make another set of covers to change color then. :dancingqueen:

hi hi Angel,

yes, the cover can be removed and washed,...but, it's definitely *tedious* task lor...keke :)

Wow...you got a good deal on the sofa. I think Yellow is a fantastic brightening colour, but if you scared get dirty easily then Red may be a consideration plus it also matches your living room colour theme. :)

yeap,..yellow gets dirty more easily.

oh yah.....we got intend to get another set of cover (in red)....but, hv to see how much the cover cost lor....if too ex, then we will not bother......cos changing a new set will be even much cheaper....hahaha :D

wah. 299!! u really lobang queen la. help me find oso la! i need a cheap sofa for my study room :notti:

hahaha......this is by chance lor....keke :)

infact, this set is offered on display and they discontinue this model mah.....that's why so cheap lor.

okok...i help you keep a look out.. :)

wah!!

all very good buys!!

Star furniture and Mondi at IMM?

ask u ah

is Mondi having sale?

they only give 10% nowadays

zz

i went to their showroom at sungei kadut.....and it's not all items on sales lah....infact, just few pieces which they are clearing the display set lor. :)

U went to the scanteak near tiong bahru or sungei kadut? I went by scanteak @ henderson yesterdae after dinner, and saw that their sale will end this sat. So.. anione who is interested in scanteak can go there quick quick! :P

Edited by Angel81

U went to the scanteak near tiong bahru or sungei kadut? I went by scanteak @ henderson yesterdae after dinner, and saw that their sale will end this sat. So.. anione who is interested in scanteak can go there quick quick! :P

i went to the showroom at Joo Chiat....keke :)

this is my cheap and nice cooker hood & hob.....UNO @ $399 nia!

hehehe :)

IMAGE_068.jpg

also, this is my FREE door which i salvage from ppl whom throw it away.......and with a new laminate over it,....it really looks great (decided to post this pix cos previous pix was too dark cos took at nite)....hehe :)

IMAGE_070.jpg

this is my cheap and nice cooker hood & hob.....UNO @ $399 nia!

hehehe :)

also, this is my FREE door which i salvage from ppl whom throw it away.......and with a new laminate over it,....it really looks great (decided to post this pix cos previous pix was too dark cos took at nite)....hehe :)

wooo.. thats realli cheap $399 0.o ... and the door ex-owner .. i suspect they either too rich or just blind... the doors look really good !

Edited by junxian

wooo.. thats realli cheap $399 0.o ... and the door ex-owner .. i suspect they either too rich or just blind... the doors look really good !

no lah,..the door's original condition is not like that lah.

i only go and take the door,...den my contractor bring back to the factory to give it a new layer of laminate lor....keke :)

and i only buy the new lock set,......so, it turn out to be just as new lah... ;)