Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

Hi Jess,

PM u on the cost of my LR set. :)

Haha, how cme ur chairs din come with the dining table? U bot separately? :)

ya,.....seperate....now hv to shop for the chairs seperately lor.

ma-fan...next time i will get complete set,.....easier also....keke :)

tks tks....i got your PM liao ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
tks :)

now headache on buying the chairs....hahaha :)

will go and shop tmrw liao....

haha lobang-queen sure will find her way for nice bargains ! :sport-smiley-003:

haha lobang-queen sure will find her way for nice bargains ! :sport-smiley-003:

hi

now hv to find matching chairs,....not easy task leh...keke :)

updates :

finally completed majority of my shopping task over the wkends!

bog my sofa, dining chairs, console & 1xrecliner......all form Star Furnitures & Mondi.

keke.... :)

now only look forward to the delivery on this Sat..... :)

ooo...i also went to thye scantek mid-night sales on Sat.......and bog the single bedframe for my guest room.....keke :)

cheap cheap....only at $39.90!!!!

updates :

finally completed majority of my shopping task over the wkends!

bog my sofa, dining chairs, console & 1xrecliner......all form Star Furnitures & Mondi.

keke.... :)

now only look forward to the delivery on this Sat..... :)

ooo...i also went to thye scantek mid-night sales on Sat.......and bog the single bedframe for my guest room.....keke :)

cheap cheap....only at $39.90!!!!

Wah.. Mondi... :notti:

Lobang Queen found good bargain again!!!! $39.90 for scantek bedframe :jawdrop:

Wah.. Mondi... :notti:

Lobang Queen found good bargain again!!!! $39.90 for scantek bedframe :jawdrop:

hi hi Angel :)

ya, it's a very simple single bedframe,...but, still worth the $ spent lor....hehe :)

yeap, i also saw a full glass coffee table from Star Furnitures,......very very nice and cheap leh....selling only $280!

i 4got take the pix of my purchases,....but, it's ok, it will all be delivered to me on this Sat,....will take the pix and post here then ;)

can you all help imagine whether my sofa can fit into the theme.

now i think,...my whole hse theme has gone hay-wire!

cos i bog a 3-seater YELLOW colour sude sofa leh........hahahaha :D

and a single dark brown leather recliner.....hahahaha :D

tv console is in dark brown color

hi hi Angel :)

ya, it's a very simple single bedframe,...but, still worth the $ spent lor....hehe :)

yeap, i also saw a full glass coffee table from Star Furnitures,......very very nice and cheap leh....selling only $280!

i 4got take the pix of my purchases,....but, it's ok, it will all be delivered to me on this Sat,....will take the pix and post here then ;)

can you all help imagine whether my sofa can fit into the theme.

now i think,...my whole hse theme has gone hay-wire!

cos i bog a 3-seater YELLOW colour sude sofa leh........hahahaha :D

and a single dark brown leather recliner.....hahahaha :D

tv console is in dark brown color

Hehe where u find all these lobangs? Newspapers? Next time I must learn from u. hehe.. go find all these lobangs :P

Hahaa, okiez lar, at least ur walls are white. So the yellow sofa will be able to complement the wall colors. Not too sure about the dark brown leather recliner though. Will ur animal skin chairs still be at the living room? Think if it's the sofa plus the chairs or the recliner it'll be very nice.

But hor.... it's UR home! Hahaha... as long as u like it, who cares if it matches? If everything matches and is of a single theme, then it'll be a showroom and not a home rite? :P

my yellow sofa is something like this (only 3-seater.....not the L-Shape)....and also without the armrest portion (look at the red sofa,.....something like that without armrest and L-Shape).

sofa-1.gif

Hehe where u find all these lobangs? Newspapers? Next time I must learn from u. hehe.. go find all these lobangs :P

Hahaa, okiez lar, at least ur walls are white. So the yellow sofa will be able to complement the wall colors. Not too sure about the dark brown leather recliner though. Will ur animal skin chairs still be at the living room? Think if it's the sofa plus the chairs or the recliner it'll be very nice.

But hor.... it's UR home! Hahaha... as long as u like it, who cares if it matches? If everything matches and is of a single theme, then it'll be a showroom and not a home rite? :P

usually will look out for any promo advertise on the newspaper.

then, hv to make time to rush down to check it out lor.....but, not always can get good buys also...keke :)

ya, i will likely put the 2 animal skin chairs with the yellow sofa ****...and the recliner will likely be placed at the balcony.....keke :)

cos my hb says if whole hse in black or white or brown or grey,...abit dull,....and he wants a bright coloured sofa lor....looking at the pix, my yellow sude sofa is very similar to that grey sofa,....but without the extended L-Shape and armrest lor. keke :)

my yellow sofa is something like this (only 3-seater.....not the L-Shape)....and also without the armrest portion (look at the red sofa,.....something like that without armrest and L-Shape).

sofa-1.gif

usually will look out for any promo advertise on the newspaper.

then, hv to make time to rush down to check it out lor.....but, not always can get good buys also...keke :)

ya, i will likely put the 2 animal skin chairs with the yellow sofa ****...and the recliner will likely be placed at the balcony.....keke :)

cos my hb says if whole hse in black or white or brown or grey,...abit dull,....and he wants a bright coloured sofa lor....looking at the pix, my yellow sude sofa is very similar to that grey sofa,....but without the extended L-Shape and armrest lor. keke :)

totally agree with ur hb.. shd have sth bright and cheery. hehe.. Tink ur living rm with the sofa and chairs it'll be very nice. I oso intend to have yellow in my living room. hehe.. will be painting 1 or 2 walls there a creamy yellow. :P