Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mi lOr

Our Small Small But High High Nest @ Toa Payoh

Hmm......i think my aunt stay there too, the MBR is really small, he could hardly put a Queen in there with wardrobe. I don't quite understand what HDB is up to making the house smaller and smaller.

May i know how many Sqm/sqft is that?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmm......i think my aunt stay there too, the MBR is really small, he could hardly put a Queen in there with wardrobe. I don't quite understand what HDB is up to making the house smaller and smaller.

May i know how many Sqm/sqft is that?

yah after my wardrobe is in i really find that its very small.. living space is something similar to a condo..

75sqm.. about 807sqft..

Edited by mi lOr

Hmm Im not so sure about it 'cos I've used champs water heater which is of the older generation and it is really hot even at high water pressure. It even proves to be good for warming esp on a cold day.

I think it has something to do with the fact that new products dun really make it with high water pressure in comparison to older models somehow.

its my first time using mistral water heater as well so i'm not sure how good it is. even my current water heater at home can only give good water temperature when not running full so i guess its a constraint of such product. just got to live with it i guess :bath:

yah after my wardrobe is in i really find that its very small.. living space is something similar to a condo..

75sqm.. about 780sqft..

actually 75sqm is smaller than a 2 bedroom condo. Mine is a 2 + 1study and it's 91sqm, 980sqft.

Think the 2bedroom units at my side is about 80sqm

actually 75sqm is smaller than a 2 bedroom condo. Mine is a 2 + 1study and it's 91sqm, 980sqft.

Think the 2bedroom units at my side is about 80sqm

really?! OMG!!

hmmm.. thats the reason why i'm always telling my friends i'm living in a 3-room flat while paying the price of a 4-room unit :unsure:

well...

really?! OMG!!

hmmm.. thats the reason why i'm always telling my friends i'm living in a 3-room flat while paying the price of a 4-room unit :unsure:

well...

how u manage to put a Queen size bed and wardrobe in your MBR? For my aunt she put single bed only :(

how u manage to put a Queen size bed and wardrobe in your MBR? For my aunt she put single bed only :(

can ah~

my MBR can put in a queen size bed, a wardrobe and a dresser table :good:

for the bed i use platform bed instead of the usual framed bed.

for the wardrobe i choose sliding door type.

the balance of the space left from wardrobe will be the dresser table.

of coz i'll have to give up on the luxury items found commonly in bedrooms such as side tables, tv console, additional cupboards, etc.. its not that bad if you think of the cost savings i can achieve due to the space constraint.. haha.. i always tell my gf that "we cannot buy this, cannot buy that ok coz no space to put!" :notti:

anyway my renovation should be completed by this week. will post pics again to show you how i did it..

Edited by mi lOr

gf? u mean Wife? hehe............u very lucky can get that location, is that a balloting walkin selection? how much huh?

Can't wait to see ur photos!

gf? u mean Wife? hehe............u very lucky can get that location, is that a balloting walkin selection? how much huh?

Can't wait to see ur photos!

still gf mah.. haha..

yah its balloting.. cost quite abit coz of the height despite the size.. oh well.. :dunno:

anyway she just went to take a look at the progress and told me that the foyer is very narrow due to the feature wall... awww~~~~ :bangwall:

75sqm wow very small. I bought a resale 3 room corner which is upgraded and it's 80sqm :D

Also undergoing renovation i will say 70% completed now.

still gf mah.. haha..

yah its balloting.. cost quite abit coz of the height despite the size.. oh well.. :dunno:

anyway she just went to take a look at the progress and told me that the foyer is very narrow due to the feature wall... awww~~~~ :bangwall:

Think your unit cost about $320k.

75sqm wow very small. I bought a resale 3 room corner which is upgraded and it's 80sqm :D

Also undergoing renovation i will say 70% completed now.

thats great! looking forward to your pics!

Think your unit cost about $320k.

nice guess! its around there. are u a property agent? haha~

i could have saved $30k if i opt for a low floor unit but me and gf feel that we will make it up for the space with the height. at least if next time we are selling, we can capture those who want the height and location while not so concerned about the size.. another marketing positioning strategy.. haha :yamseng:

let me share my floor plan with you all..

ourfloorplan.jpg

tried my best to size everything to scale but still not very accurate... :unsure:

anyway all the furniture and designs are there except for the 2 bedrooms which is still pending.. i just add in to have a feel of the arrangment..

comments anyone?

Edited by mi lOr

nice guess! its around there. are u a property agent? haha~

i could have saved $30k if i opt for a low floor unit but me and gf feel that we will make it up for the space with the height. at least if next time we are selling, we can capture those who want the height and location while not so concerned about the size.. another marketing positioning strategy.. haha :yamseng:

TPY has a good location that can fetch very good sales/rental price. Based on the current market stat, the projected value can up at least 40%. The DBSS bidding in the coming month at lor 1 will able to give some hints where the number will be. The nearby condo site will chalk the price even higher. High floor will fetch better price than size if you check the resale transaction.